Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Being marked as a free killer is too easy to avoid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lane

Sufficiently Lethal

donny

I have seen that players aware of the Marked as a free killer plugin are finding it way too easy to get around for these 4 reasons:

1)Kill reds slowly
If you pick off the reds one by one at different times during the match the plugin doesn't detect it.

2)Retry
If you receive the on-screen notification "You have been marked as a free killer,you will be banned in 60 seconds if no admin pardons it." If you disconnect then rejoin during this period you won't receive a ban.

3)Donors
If they kick you, then you're not going to be banned

4)Switching teams during the "Void period"
If you switch teams the plugin forgets it

Suggestion)

Increase the ban from 1 hour if the plugin managed to ban you it's only for 1 hour, I think it should be longer as so far it only bans mass free killers who would get a longer ban if there was staff in the game with them.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

Miyuki sadly as I have seen many times if you leave during the time granted of where an admin may pardon you if you leave you can still join back even if "Player was banned for disconnecting while marked as a freekiller" it doesn't really ban them at all
Ahw shoot. Okay. Then I don't know. Just report? If they left right after freekilling, you can just report it in on the forum and post the eventlog of the player c:

Boney African Feet

An Extraordinary Nerd

Pip

Ahw shoot. Okay. Then I don't know. Just report? If they left right after freekilling, you can just report it in on the forum and post the eventlog of the player c:
Thing is if you get marked doesn't really mean you have freekilled I get marked a lot for the plugin being utterly retarded Lane can confirm this.

Lane

Sufficiently Lethal

donny

Thing is if you get marked doesn't really mean you have freekilled I get marked a lot for the plugin being utterly retarded Lane can confirm this.
It's true depending on orders given eg trick orders the plug in marks by reading your total kills if they are abnormally high you receive a mark. These readings from trick orders can give the high kill counts to trigger a mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom