Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Any suggestions about x20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Hello everyone, welcome to the x20 thread.
I have been working on this config for some time now and I am really happy that it is finally on a server. Multiple even. Here is a server list with all the x20 servers.
If you have any suggestions or problems with the gamemode. Please post them down below.
If you want something to happen or not to happen, just put an agree/disagree rating on the post or comment to it if it has some points you like and some you dislike.

There is also a changelog here where you can see what changes I have made and when. If a Date is Bold it means it has been implemented, if it is not bold it will be implemented shortly.
29-05-2017
  • Decreased the clip size of the Winger to 1 (was 2 which was still x10).
  • L'tranger should now do 1 damage so it can still give you cloak.
  • Increased the Charging time of the Sydney Sleeper as it didn't feel much faster than x10
  • The Jag and the Eviciton Notice should now hit slower so you can actually finish the animations.
  • Increased the damage of the Diamondback as it did close to no damage.
  • The Eyelander's range has been reduced
  • The Iron Bomber now has more ammo and reloads faster.
  • The Widowmaker now consume 1.5 ammo each shot instead if 6.
30-05-2017
  • The Dalokohs Bar now actually has x20 stats.
  • The Manmelter's projectile speed has been reduced to fix the inaccuracy.
  • The Festive FAN has been fixed to do the same as the normal FAN.
  • The Kunai now does 4200 damage instead of the x10 variant of 2100.
  • The Festive Crusader's Crossbow now has the same reload speed as the normal Crusader's Crossbow
  • Panic Attack now has more ammo.
01-06-2017
  • Festive Force A Nature now has the same stats as the regular.
  • Force A Nature now has more clip size.
  • Eyelander now has reduced range (again, as it was still more than x20 should have)
  • Horseless Headless Horsemann's Headtaker now has the same range as Eyelander
  • Darwin's Danger Shield now has the anti-flinch effect. Don't know if it works yet.
25-06-2017
  • The Eyelander's range has been reduced, again.
  • The Syringe Gun now acutally shoots faster instead of slower.
  • The Soda Popper now has faster firing speed as was meant to have.
  • The Degreaser now has 20% less afterburn damage.
  • The Bazaar Bargain now has x20 stats which I didn't know about before.
26-06-2017
  • The Manmelter has reduced firing speed.
  • The Baby Face's Blaster now has it's stats changed to x10 until I figure them out.
  • The Neon Annihilator didn't have x20 stats.
  • The Flying Guillotine now has x20 stats.

Thank you everyone for playing and participating in x20. See you on the servers :)

Last edited:

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
#FixTheBison!!!#FixTheBison!!!#FixTheBison!!!#FixTheBison!!!#FixTheBison!!!#FixTheBison!!!#FixTheBison!!!#FixTheBison!!!#FixTheBison!!!#FixTheBison!!!#FixTheBison!!!#FixTheBison!!!#FixTheBison!!!#FixTheBison!!!#FixTheBison!!!#FixTheBison!!!#FixTheBison!!!#FixTheBison!!!#FixTheBison!!!#FixTheBison!!!#FixTheBison!!!#FixTheBison!!!#FixTheBison!!!#FixTheBison!!!#FixTheBison!!!#FixTheBison!!!#FixTheBison!!!#FixTheBison!!!#FixTheBison!!!#FixTheBison!!!#FixTheBison!!!#FixTheBison!!!#FixTheBison!!!#FixTheBison!!!#FixTheBison!!!#FixTheBison!!!#FixTheBison!!!#FixTheBison!!!#FixTheBison!!!#FixTheBison!!!#FixTheBison!!!#FixTheBison!!!#FixTheBison!!!#FixTheBison!!!#FixTheBison!!!#FixTheBison!!!#FixTheBison!!!#FixTheBison!!
What is wrong with the bison??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom