Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Anti Lenny Plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirakia

Positively Inhumane
Since i know many of us (myself included) are tired of those Lenny posters/spammers
But recently i saw a Server that had some sort of Anit-Lenny Plugin that prevents from anyone posting one into the Chat and instead gives out a private Message to that Player saying "No Lenny Fags" or somethign xD
So yeah, why not including it here

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

I cannot believe things are getting so heated up about Lennies on here, but then people do tend to make arguments out of the most trivial things on these forums, I find. Can we get this thread back on track please?

I'm not that bothered by Lennies myself, unless people are spamming them without any context. A plugin might work, but I'm sure people would find a way around it to further irritate people. Still, we'll see what Bene thinks.
:train::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart:
I wouldn't file "Lenny Face" under "Freedom of Speech" but that's just a matter of opinions I guess.
:train::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart::cart:
:) <- this is not freedom of speech
In my opinion, we should restrict people from overusing it. It happens one post his Lenny Face bind and then 10 people do the same thing. So you have 11 people doing the stupid Lenny Face for no reason. Atleast add some text to it so it has a usage, not just a random face meaning nothing. It's over-used and over-rated. <- this is called an opinion and freedom of speech

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom