Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined allow war day, hunger games and hide and seek on consecutive days (jb)

Status
Not open for further replies.

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
It's been in the rules a while not that these days cannot have been run the previous day. yet i consistently see people asking to do the same thing the next day and often more uninformed wardens allow it (including myself once) , i dont see any reason why they shouldnt be allowed on consecutive days like other minigames, cellwars etc. have created a poll to make it easier.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

The reason this rule was added was so that blus couldn't constantly just say "war day" and get a bunch of kills with there crits and go hide somewhere with 1 entrance and kill a lot of the reds easily, or for whoever wins HG, to get custom LR and announce Hunger Games again. We want to make it fun for everyone, not just blu team, or red team, or the odd person who wants to do hide and seek multiple rounds in a row. Hunger Games and Hide and Seek can also take a lot of time to do depending on map, and gaurd team. So if you die are the very start of both rounds, then you will be sitting in spectate for a long time, which is quite boring.

So I say the rules stay and don't change.

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
Doing days consecutively is the single most obnoxious thing that can be done in Jailbreak in my opinion. (Mass freekill and illegal FF fall under the "dick move" category)

Play on supermario and see how many times the warden does obby. Seriously, if you were playing a drinking game where every time the warden says "today we're gonna do obby" you take a shot of water you'd die.

When suddenly the warden has a nice easy day where everybody kills each other and they can do it constantly you know that's gonna be what happens every single round.

On top of that it alienates people who don't play especially strong classes. Before you know it, the entire server would be a bunch of power jack pyros running around. Maybe I don't wanna be a power jack pyro, maybe I wanna be a spy. Doesn't matter, I'm stuck playing powerjack pyro out of hopes I won't have to sit around waiting for next round to have the same exact results.

Hide N Seek is bad purely for the reason of sitting around and waiting. If you're the first one dead, you better get comfy because you will be waiting for about ten minutes. Not that it matters, the entire game is just sitting and waiting. Run, get frozen, and wait for the warden to find you. In my opinion the entirety of hide n seek is trash, and I'd like to not endure such a chore 2 rounds in a row.

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
i see the points and would say unless there are more people who agree otherwise, the rules should stay the same.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
The problem with most days where you can't do them consecutively is because they are focused around blues killing reds or vice-versa. Continuously doing these days can be a huge turnoff to people because more often than not certain friends are going to team up. I myself have been on the receiving end of warday a few times in a row with the same people wandering around the map and delaying all day long which sucks. There are some people who love those days and are great at hunger games and warday and go for it but someone always has to die first and wait and watch for ten minutes while other people screw around which can really piss a guy off (I would know :p). Overall I think these days would have to stay the way they are for the benefit of everyone because like I said, some people are better and enjoy these games more than others.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife
TL;DR most of the texts. Just pointing out you can do such games up to three times in a row, then do atleast something else so it is like 'three rounds of hide and seek, two where minigames are done, one hide and seek again, two times warday, ...'

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Due to the poll votes being in the favour of declining, I will move and decline this suggestion now.

Thanks for the suggestion. If you have any more ideas, please don't hesitate to make another suggestion though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom