Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony Pirie

Strange
Member Name Tony Pirie

Name Tony

Contact Information

Your Age 15

Location Great Britian (Scotland)

Other Information

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

If Yes, which ones? I bought VIP on a x10 server and got recruited for about at least 1 year

Why do you want to become an admin? Because having the responsibility to ban (eg; a hacker) brings joy to me because I will bring joy to the players enjoying the map, It also will boost my confidence
Are you familiar with admin commands? Yes

Do you know any of our current staff members? No, sorry.
If Yes, please tell us the their names. None
Please tell us when you usually play and are available. I am usually on most of the day, so reporting for duty.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Hello Tony,
thank you for your application. First of I have to say that your application is rather brief. Usually we like to get to know our admins before they apply. Your english however, seems to be fine, which is also an important factor in decision making. It would be really good if you could elaborate your application before I decide.

Tony Pirie

Strange
Hello Tony,
thank you for your application. First of I have to say that your application is rather brief. Usually we like to get to know our admins before they apply. Your english however, seems to be fine, which is also an important factor in decision making. It would be really good if you could elaborate your application before I decide.
Would you like me to go into more detail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom