Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Admin Application from Tomato Kat

Status
Not open for further replies.

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
Alright, no negative vote yet.
I am currently not active on the servers, so we let that out. But from what I have heard you have been quiet active and behave very well, so that is already one +.

About the app:
It look good, it is sorted, all information are provided. You have experience, our staff knows you as a good player. Do I need to say more?

You got my + Support

good luck getting accepted, hope I will see you in our team soon :blackwonder:

Ice

Enemy of this Community

aaa

Overall with your experience, and how active you are on the forums, I'm giving a YES. This is just just my opinion but for the 'Why do you want to become admin?' section, you have the same generic response as most applicants do. Anyways, a very good application, don't mind me nitpicking since I had basically the same response on the section I was criticizing you on, and good luck.

tomato.kitty.tf

The King of Kats
Alright, no negative vote yet.
I am currently not active on the servers, so we let that out. But from what I have heard you have been quiet active and behave very well, so that is already one +.

About the app:
It look good, it is sorted, all information are provided. You have experience, our staff knows you as a good player. Do I need to say more?

You got my + Support

good luck getting accepted, hope I will see you in our team soon :blackwonder:

Overall with your experience, and how active you are on the forums, I'm giving a YES. This is just just my opinion but for the 'Why do you want to become admin?' section, you have the same generic response as most applicants do. Anyways, a very good application, don't mind me nitpicking since I had basically the same response on the section I was criticizing you on, and good luck.

Thanks, i'll try my best (y)

Noodl

Something Else
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Better than most applicants that try.
I remember him back from the dark days of Panda, a couple months before we left totally, more when I was a lurker, Blueprint was already born by then, so I was already far gone.

Good luck. High chance of accepting.

tomato.kitty.tf

The King of Kats
Better than most applicants that try.
I remember him back from the dark days of Panda, a couple months before we left totally, more when I was a lurker, Blueprint was already born by then, so I was already far gone.

Good luck. High chance of accepting.

Hello Noodl, i remember you as well (y)

Thanks for your support.

Melonious

Notably Dangerous
I feel that your application is great. Well organized, short and sweet. However, I feel that your reason you want to become an admin is too short. I am undecided at the moment and will go with the majority. People have said very good things about you and I have a great feeling about you Good Luck

Bassianus

Retired Pun-Making Skeleton
Congratulations Mate.
Good Luck, and hope ya don't come across to many annoying as hell people who don't listen to the rules / warnings. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom