Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Admin Application from Tomato Kat

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomato.kitty.tf

The King of Kats
Member Name
Tomato Kat

Name
Alex

Contact Information

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:13414551

Other Information

Have you managed servers previously?
Yes

If Yes, which ones?
Moderator from 2009 to 2010 at BDB (Bob der baumeister) Gmod Stranded servers
Moderator from 2010 to 2011 at GH (Game-Hunters) Minecraft Servers
Moderator, Administrator and then Owner from 2013 to 2014 at Force-Community later known as Inglorious Kats
Moderator & Administrator from 2013 to 2015 at GmodTech TF2 Servers
Moderator from 2015 to 2015 at Panda Community servers
Moderator & Administrator from 2016 to 2016 at Naval TF2 servers

Why do you want to become an admin?
I want to become an admin because i know i can contribute to this community with my experience and because i want to help the other administrators and moderators with the painful task of dealing with troublesome players.

Are you familiar with admin commands?
Yes

Do you know any of our current staff members?
Yes

If Yes, please tell us the their names.
2010wolf CURSED panda Obp.tf & Bassianus.

Please tell us when you usually play and are available.
Almost everyday, 2:00 PM to 2:00 AM

On what servers do you usually play?
VSH x10 (176.57.141.143:27195)
VSH #1 (176.57.141.143:27185)
VSH #2 (176.57.141.143:27115)

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.
I think i'm polite, serious and well organized.
I don't break the rules and if that were to happen i would apologize and learn from my mistakes.

I joined Steam in 2006
I've been playing TF2 since 2008.

My main language is Spanish.

How would you go about punishing a hacker/spammer/simple rulebreaker...etc.?
If a player is breaking a rule i'd tell him what is he doing wrong and then ask him politelly to stop doing so.
If the player doesn't change his behaviour then i give one clear warning.
If this doesn't stop the player then i simply apply a minor punishment like a gag/mute (micspam and swearing/spamming chat-related rules) for a few minutes, (Slay/etc if delaying rounds at VSH).
If the player isn't changing his behaviour, here comes the kick and one final warning asking the player to not go for a ban.
If the player is hacking (and i'm 100% sure) i'd record a demo for proof and then permaban him.

Last edited:

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
The app is very good so far.
And i can confirm that he has been active both in-game and on the forums (and the fact that he knows me).

as well as that he is very cooperative as it's shown in the 10x vsh video i made about OP weapons.

in the forums however, it's very obvious that he makes a lot of reports on players, trying to make the servers clean, as well as generally being active on other threads and in the shoutbox.

So... a BIG BIG YES from me.
i really think tom is going to be a great admin because of the things he has done so far, and the fact that his app is amazing.

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Finally someone who's active both on the servers and on the forum.
I still feel like you could've told us a bit more about yourself so we get to know the person behind the police uniform. Otherwise I think you'd make a fine admin.
I'll stay neutral for the time being. (this will most certainly change soon)
It's a yes from me.

Good luck with your application. -smile-

Edit.: Sorry but could we know why you where banned from panda comm.?

Last edited:

tomato.kitty.tf

The King of Kats
Finally someone who's active both on the servers and on the forum.
I still feel like you could've told us a bit more about yourself so we get to know the person behind the police uniform. Otherwise I think you'd make a fine admin.
I'll stay neutral for the time being. (this will most certainly change soon)

Good luck with your application. -smile-

Edit.: Sorry but could we know why you where banned from panda comm.?
I'm sorry but i told anything that could be of interest.

Because me, Mermite, Violet and another bunch of admins were against Kevin's administratorship over the community, he called me a faggot once when i asked him something in the Minecraft server for no reason, i stepped down on my position as moderator and then founded Naval.tf with some of those admins that left as well, he banned us all in "revenge"

https://www.panda-community.com/threads/bye-little-pandas.4662/

https://www.panda-community.com/members/cirobishop.751/?page=11#profile-post-3138

Check the last comment

Last edited:

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I hate to nitpick (I don't), but your age here doesn't match your age on a different app in a different community.

It's not off by very much though, but just throwing it in there so you can explain and I won't have to be silently suspicious and disdainful towards you for the rest of your life.

tomato.kitty.tf

The King of Kats
I hate to nitpick (I don't), but your age here doesn't match your age on a different app in a different community.

It's not off by very much though, but just throwing it in there so you can explain and I won't have to be silently suspicious and disdainful towards you for the rest of your life.

I was 21 when i applied at Panda in February, it happened one year ago.

My birthday is 7th March

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
Quite a few end up in different communities because of *insert person i don't want to mention*. You seem to have much experience and you are active forum/server wise.

The app is decent and in my opinion there shouldn't be much of a problem.

Yes from my side.

tomato.kitty.tf

The King of Kats
If you were 21 at the 24th of February 2015, and your birthday is on the 7th of March, shouldn't that make you 23?

I didn't get accepted until i gathered enough time on the servers, i edited my application with my right age after my birthday

70112874718f2e69e87dabd865418575.png

https://www.panda-community.com/threads/kittys-admin-app.4113/#post-26064

Just in case somebody wants to check it

Last edited:

Bassianus

Retired Pun-Making Skeleton
Oh Just the other day I was wondering how Tomato Kat would be like as an admin, and here it is. His application.
First of all, I know him from ingame, and he is GOOD. He knows the rules, and has always called on me when needed. And if not, he's made reports here on the forums. Each one with STRONG evidence. He defiantly knows whats he's doing from what I've seen.

So, since everything else and probably has been mentioned. I won't continue and make this needlessly long.
So its a very strong
YES from me. Of course, opinions are subject to change, but this one will probably not falter.

Darthie 2.0 (:

Spectacularly Lethal
Member Name
Tomato Kat

Name
Alex

Contact Information

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:13414551

Other Information

Have you managed servers previously?
Yes

If Yes, which ones?
Moderator from 2009 to 2010 at BDB (Bob der baumeister) Gmod Stranded servers
Moderator from 2010 to 2011 at GH (Game-Hunters) Minecraft Servers
Moderator, Administrator and then Owner from 2013 to 2014 at Force-Community later known as Inglorious Kats
Moderator & Administrator from 2013 to 2015 at GmodTech TF2 Servers
Moderator from 2015 to 2015 at Panda Community servers
Moderator & Administrator from 2016 to 2016 at Naval TF2 servers

Why do you want to become an admin?
I want to become an admin because i know i can contribute to this community with my experience and because i want to help the other administrators and moderators with the painful task of dealing with troublesome players.

Are you familiar with admin commands?
Yes

Do you know any of our current staff members?
Yes

If Yes, please tell us the their names.
2010wolf CURSED panda Obp.tf & Bassianus.

Please tell us when you usually play and are available.
Almost everyday, 2:00 PM to 2:00 AM

On what servers do you usually play?
VSH x10 (176.57.141.143:27195)
VSH #1 (176.57.141.143:27185)
VSH #2 (176.57.141.143:27115)

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.
I think i'm polite, serious and well organized.
I don't break the rules and if that were to happen i would apologize and learn from my mistakes.

I joined Steam in 2006
I've been playing TF2 since 2008.

My main language is Spanish.

How would you go about punishing a hacker/spammer/simple rulebreaker...etc.?
If a player is breaking a rule i'd tell him what is he doing wrong and then ask him politelly to stop doing so.
If the player doesn't change his behaviour then i give one clear warning.
If this doesn't stop the player then i simply apply a minor punishment like a gag/mute (micspam and swearing/spamming chat-related rules) for a few minutes, (Slay/etc if delaying rounds at VSH).
If the player isn't changing his behaviour, here comes the kick and one final warning asking the player to not go for a ban.
If the player is hacking (and i'm 100% sure) i'd record a demo for proof and then permaban him.
To be honest, if you put it all in one sentence in each column, Then it is a little short, I have never seen you in game,You could of went into more detail about explaining why you want to be an admin a little more. But it is a good application And you have been active on the forums. But In general It is a -Support from me, Sorry there is to many minuses more then good things. If I knew you better and seen you in game then the - would turn in to a +.

EDIT: what the fuck was I thinking? I will stay in the
middle instead of giving a harsh -support.
Good luck with the application

Last edited:

tomato.kitty.tf

The King of Kats
To be honest, if you put it all in one sentence in each column, Then it is a little short, I have never seen you in game,You could of went into more detail about explaining why you want to be an admin a little more. But it is a good application And you have been active on the forums. But In general It is a -Support, Sorry there is to many minuses more then good things

Oh well, i just thought it looked pretty weird, i don't like the format of the application :<
I wasn't trying to make it look longer than it actually is

tomato.kitty.tf

The King of Kats
My vote is final, Unless I see him in game and I Truly believe
he is active the vote stays the same

That's probably because we don't play on the same servers, There are a lot of Blackwonder servers you know.

You will never see me in-game if i don't frequent the places you do.

It's not of my business how you judge applicants at all but basing your vote on that just makes me feel uncomfortable

Darthie 2.0 (:

Spectacularly Lethal
That's probably because we don't play on the same servers, There are a lot of Blackwonder servers you know.

You will never see me in-game if i don't frequent the places you do.

It's not of my business how you judge applicants at all but basing your vote on that just makes me feel uncomfortable
I changed my vote so Now Im in the Middle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom