Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application from Toasty Ghost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lane

Sufficiently Lethal

donny

Member Name Toasty Ghost/Lynn

Name Conor

Contact Information
Your Age 14

Location Newcastle UK

Your SteamID STEAM_0:1:113841588

Other Information

Have you managed servers previously? No

If Yes, which ones? None

Why do you want to become an admin? I would like to become an admin as i am a big fan of the black wonder community and there is alot of times where rules are being broken but there is no admin online and all i can do is request one to join and hope for the best.

Are you familiar with admin commands? Yes

Do you know any of our current staff members? Yes

If Yes, please tell us the their names. Burdarcher1,Arcalium,NotNotchSilly,ThePianoFighter,Darth Blade

Please tell us when you usually play and are available. I am normally playing on weekdays between 4pm and 10pm GMT and weekdays as often as possible / 9am until 10 pm latest

On what servers do you usually play? Jailbreak and trade servers i frequently play on

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know. I can be easily disturbed by spam when i am set to "away" and i have a particular disliking towards people who disrespect other users

How would you go about punishing a hacker/spammer/simple rulebreaker...etc.? Hacker-Once enough evidence is provided permanently banned spammer- warning -final warning 10 min mute 1 hour mute kick 1 hour ban- simple rule breaker- warning - final warning - slay - kick 10 min ban 1 hour ban -24 hour ban - 1 week ban

Last edited:

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
hmmm... so far so good, even tho some people may say it's short, it doesn't matter because this is your very first time becoming an admin. (and so there isn't as much info to talk about really.)

Just one thing tho, i would like you to give us more info about your self, that would be great!
the """Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.""" thing, i want to know more about you.

Since i never saw you in any server, i can't really tell if i will vote yes or no, so i will wait and see everyone else's opinion and then vote.

Last edited:

darkarcher1

Notably Dangerous
Lynn aka toasty I have seen ingame (like the only warden with a mic) and I have a lot of respect for him he knows all the rules he has helped players and I know he would make a perfect admin he is very active ingame and really fun having around I think he would make a great part of the team so it's a yes

I would have to say probably the only bad thing is that the app is kinda short

Melonious

Notably Dangerous
Good app, short but sweet. However the punishments area is a little displeasing to read. I will stay with majority vote.

Lane

Sufficiently Lethal

donny

hmmm... so far so good, even tho some people may say it's short, it doesn't matter because this is your very first time becoming an admin. (and so there isn't as much info to talk about really.)

Just one thing tho, i would like you to give us more info about your self, that would be great!
the """Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.""" thing, i want to know more about you.

Since i never saw you in any server, i can't really tell if i will vote yes or no, so i will wait and see everyone else's opinion and then vote.
I might make an edit in the other info category

Darthie 2.0 (:

Spectacularly Lethal
Member Name Toasty Ghost/Lynn

Name Conor

Contact Information

Your Age 14

Location Newcastle UK

Your SteamID STEAM_0:1:113841588

Other Information

Have you managed servers previously? No

If Yes, which ones? None

Why do you want to become an admin? I would like to become an admin as i am a big fan of the black wonder community and there is alot of times where rules are being broken but there is no admin online and all i can do is request one to join and hope for the best.

Are you familiar with admin commands? Yes

Do you know any of our current staff members? Yes

If Yes, please tell us the their names. Burdarcher1,Arcalium,NotNotchSilly,ThePianoFighter,Darth Blade

Please tell us when you usually play and are available. I am normally playing on weekdays between 4pm and 10pm GMT and weekdays as often as possible / 9am until 10 pm latest

On what servers do you usually play? Jailbreak and trade servers i frequently play on

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know. I can be easily disturbed by spam when i am set to "away" and i have a particular disliking towards people who disrespect other users

How would you go about punishing a hacker/spammer/simple rulebreaker...etc.? Hacker-Once enough evidence is provided permanently banned spammer- warning -final warning 10 min mute 1 hour mute kick 1 hour ban- simple rule breaker- warning - final warning - slay - kick 10 min ban 1 hour ban -24 hour ban - 1 week ban
Im going to vote YES because I have a lot of respect for you and you are very kind and funny. The app may be short but it would be well deserved to get accepted.

also he always helps me with mic checks :).

and +support to :)

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Based on what he says himself and what people say about him, he seems all right.

However, I've seen him in-game once (jailbreak). He got a freeday very early on, but stayed on blue team, in which a bug makes him completely invincible for the rest of the map time. He's completely aware of this, but it doesn't stop him from waiting until all other blues are dead and then killing people with impunity.

People tell him he's invincible and should stop killing them, he responds with "yeah, but it doesn't stop me from being last guard".

Here's a quick example: https://www.dropbox.com/s/dqr44ml53h53l80/again.dem?dl=0

Talks derogatively a lot, isn't particularly friendly in this footage. In the end you can see him claiming to know all the rules, especially the part where it doesn't say that you cannot use exploits to be invincible for several rounds in a row and use this to farm points. That's the logic he says he uses. (Still breaks the rule against favouring, but that's trivial compared to the rest)

He goes to grab dinner, but still doesn't leave the server, as that would remove his precious invincibility. Instead he sits afk (and completely unkillable) in spawn for several rounds, halting the entire server for about half an hour until a donator finally came along and called a vote.

Very brief footage of this, near the end of the afk period: https://www.dropbox.com/s/b24nr10t6xaypgv/lynn.dem?dl=0

Not a person I want to see managing any server I play on.

EDIT: Magically became active the moment he applied, with no previous posts whatsoever

Noodl

Something Else
Staff Member
Developer
Admin

Noodl

Please only report users in the report section, not on their admin application

Hardly a report. This is actually genuine feedback about the guy's behaviour.
Members are allowed to post comments on applicants if they actually know them, that's how it's always been.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
You probably didn't know. You are not supposed to vote unless you are moderator or above. Your vote doesn't count anyways, it just makes it trouble while counting up the votes
I'm not aware of that rule. Votes generally are not counted. We just look at opinions and decide based on the information we have.

darkarcher1

Notably Dangerous
Based on what he says himself and what people say about him, he seems all right.

However, I've seen him in-game once (jailbreak). He got a freeday very early on, but stayed on blue team, in which a bug makes him completely invincible for the rest of the map time. He's completely aware of this, but it doesn't stop him from waiting until all other blues are dead and then killing people with impunity.

People tell him he's invincible and should stop killing them, he responds with "yeah, but it doesn't stop me from being last guard".

Here's a quick example: https://www.dropbox.com/s/dqr44ml53h53l80/again.dem?dl=0

Talks derogatively a lot, isn't particularly friendly in this footage. In the end you can see him claiming to know all the rules, especially the part where it doesn't say that you cannot use exploits to be invincible for several rounds in a row and use this to farm points. That's the logic he says he uses. (Still breaks the rule against favouring, but that's trivial compared to the rest)

He goes to grab dinner, but still doesn't leave the server, as that would remove his precious invincibility. Instead he sits afk (and completely unkillable) in spawn for several rounds, halting the entire server for about half an hour until a donator finally came along and called a vote.

Very brief footage of this, near the end of the afk period: https://www.dropbox.com/s/b24nr10t6xaypgv/lynn.dem?dl=0

Not a person I want to see managing any server I play on.

EDIT: Magically became active the moment he applied, with no previous posts whatsoever
when did this happen?

Lane

Sufficiently Lethal

donny

I cannot remember when this happend. Maybe a month ago or something

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 10)

Top Bottom