Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application from Taxi-Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Agreed with everyone above, if you are going to be saying things like that, you don't deserve to admin.

-Support from me.

Console

Server Clearing
-support for the reasons above

thansk katz

Last edited:

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

I don't know who you are but I've seen you on NY JB a few times. Pretty toxic if you ask me, though that might be because my experiences on NY is god-awful.
Goin neutral but leaning towards -support thanks to Katz.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
I don't know who you are but I've seen you on NY JB a few times. Pretty toxic if you ask me, though that might be because my experiences on NY is god-awful.
Goin neutral but leaning towards -support thanks to Katz.
I live next to the New York server IN NEW YORK but I still come on EU jailbreak for that reason even if I have to put up with 140 ping. Anyway I agree and second Wanka's lean towards -support

Sakuya

Trickster
Good day to you Taxi hope all is well.
I've ran into you multiple times on the servers, never had an issue with you honestly. Always saw you as an invisible player, following rules and playing normally.
We do thank you for your interest in helping out the community since this is your second application but with the recent findings from @Katz that is not the type of admin we need enforcing rules on rulebreakers.
Sorry but with the owner's consent, the decision is to decline your application. Extremely impolite on the servers and also you're still lacking forum activity. From how long you've been registered on the forums, you should have much more involvement here especially since you're considering to becoming an admin.
Still, thank you for putting time in creating a 2nd application and make sure to work on what you say in servers or else major consequences shall come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom