Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application from Taxi-Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

taxi

Somewhat Threatening

taxi

Thanks for all the comments and feedback on this and when I made this I knew that I would get a lot of flak on my english/grammar and I'm not going to change my app another time because I want yall to see me in this app for who I am. If I tried to make it seem like I had spelling skills and a talent in grammer I would be lying straight to yalls face (Or I guess it would be your screen :/).

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Hey @Taxi-Man,

thank you for the application and also excuse the delayed response. I have decided to decline you application due to the recent lack of forum activity and also due to the lack of involvment in the community. Most of the reports you made were valid and I thank you very much for it, but it feels like we currently need a bit more from our admins than just reports. We for example talk a lot on discord and discuss various things and have fun together. I could basically recite the post I made on @Genie's application. It just feels like we don't know you well enough to accept you currently, but we'd love to get to know you better.
So feel free to join us on discord in the future.

Once again, thank you for the reports and the patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom