Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application from ProvidedTimmy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melonious

Notably Dangerous
Would like to get the current state of his activity from the BHop admins before I decide.
I cannot personally confirm or deny his activeness. However, currently I have not seen him on that much. Keep in mind, I am working with my parents sort of a lot because we are trying to sell our house. So I am not that active.

Ice

Enemy of this Community

ice

Hey @Benedevil after talking to him he was having some personal issues which prohibited him from getting on the server. He just recently told me he will get on tomorrow. Before he went inactive he was very active on the server and helped me with report people and ban/mute/gag people.

ProvidedTimmy

Tism
Staff Member
Admin
Hey @Benedevil after talking to him he was having some personal issues which prohibited him from getting on the server. He just recently told me he will get on tomorrow. Before he went inactive he was very active on the server and helped me with report people and ban/mute/gag people.
As @Ice said, I had to attend two different academies. They took one week each, one after another. Taking up two full weeks. I will continue to be active for the rest of the year! :p

Melonious

Notably Dangerous
As @Ice said, I had to attend two different academies. They took one week each, one after another. Taking up two full weeks. I will continue to be active for the rest of the year! :p
Again everyone. He is very trustworthy, I believe he should receive admin I know him very well and I think it'll go great if he were to receive staff position. Why the pokemon signature it's so large T-T

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
The major issue I had with the application from the get-go, was that you applied 5 days after you had registered. You posted some posts in order to unlock the admin application form in quite a short time.
There is probably no doubt that you'd be fine as an admin on servers, but I still would like to see more forum activity. My feeling tells me, that after accepting you, you'd just run off with your admin rights.

Hope you can understand it, but I will have to unfortunately decline your application. I thought about it very well, trust me. But you can always retry after you have built more connections in the forums.

ProvidedTimmy

Tism
Staff Member
Admin
The major issue I had with the application from the get-go, was that you applied 5 days after you had registered. You posted some posts in order to unlock the admin application form in quite a short time.
There is probably no doubt that you'd be fine as an admin on servers, but I still would like to see more forum activity. My feeling tells me, that after accepting you, you'd just run off with your admin rights.

Hope you can understand it, but I will have to unfortunately decline your application. I thought about it very well, trust me. But you can always retry after you have built more connections in the forums.
That is completely understandable. I will continue being active like I said before. Thanks for your time! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom