Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Closed Admin Application from Officer Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Dude, I get that he's application is bad but no need to be so aggressive. He's supposed to get feedback so he can improve in the future, but instead, you're cursing him way too much for it. And what's with the caps? Did he murder your family? All he did was try to become an admin so he can help the community. By the way, they're only 16 active admins, so it's kind impossible for him to know the entire team, but hey, I'm not the owner, nor an admin so I shouldn't be talking.

@Officer Everyone I apologize you had to get that type of response from one of the admins; hopefully, @Ice will think before he responses to someone like that.
As far as I know, Ice thinks before he posts something, he just posts it in HIS way.
Let me say this, to @Ice as well. Officer knows more admins than just Will but it seems he was just comfortable with naming Will.. Every person has a choice to think for themselves who they think they know.. Just wanted to clear that up.
Alex.. it would be amazing if you actually know that there are only 16 active admins.. Wondering where you got that number from.

That was all.. @Officer Everyone Look at feedback others have given. If your chatlog has been cleaner since the 2 months ago.. Then that is great. Because that means you grew more mature.
Also.. I hate dumpster threads xD

Have a great day

Yours truly,
Lucas (see... I actually use my real name all the time xD)

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

Everyone else has highlighted everything I would've moaned on about (chat logs, immaturity, "easily getting ticked off", etcetera) so I'm going to tack on my -support. The only thing that perplexes me is that you list Will as being the only admin you know. You have me added, and we're more than often on the same JailBreak servers talking and all that. Same goes with Lucas and Timmy.

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
(see... I actually use my real name all the time xD)
OH WOW YOU ARE SO BRAVE TO USE YOUR NAME ON THE INTERNET! I TOTALLY COULDN'T DO THAT, WAYY TO RISKY.

But back to the app I also have to go with a -Support.
The only way I got to see you was trash posting all over the place. Your chatlogs don't seem to be very good either.
I really respect you telling us the truth about your anger issues. Really. But that alone makes me tend to a -support as we as sure don't want people to be directed by their anger instead of a calm mind.

I'd suggest you try to control these anger issues, spend some more time around here and it will soon look better with your app.

George

Notably Dangerous
Thanks for all the feedback guys, it is much appreciated. The main downside as far as I can see is my immaturity and the fact that I get angered easily. This really helps me to understand where I've gone wrong in some situations. And again, thanks.

Edit: However, let me state that those chatlogs were from February and November, I will retract this if I can find more toxivity in my chatlogs.

Amy

#Wilde
The reason i feel like @Ice said it in that way is because he has seen immature admins before therefore he wants to make sure people learn and take there time before applying so quickly.

" @Ice = Dad Confirmed" :p

George

Notably Dangerous
Can someone please close/decline this app? I know it seems childish but I am truly embarrassed about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom