Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application from Mr Kukumba

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2049

Good experience, respectful, and not as salty as most +support

adam

Somewhat Threatening
Took a look at the chatlogs, REALLY immature.
Toxicity
Chat spamming
Disrespect
-SUPPORT
Honestly, you need these things out of you, otherwise no matter how many times you apply, you will NOT be an admin.
OFF-TOPIC: The post above me requires my question: Are you blind?

wynd

Strange

wynd

Hello, I would first like to wish you good luck with this application.
Here is my standing on it:

PROS
+You have a very good online time.
+You know many admins.
+You play a lot of jailbreak.

CONS
-Very brief application.
-A good bit of grammar issues.
-Not specific with punishments.

My stance on this application is:

~neutral

Eleos

Uncharitable

Eleos

I found him being offensive and racist in voice chat on UK Long Maps until Benedevil joined. Not really admin material in my opinion..

Suicide

Suislide
Let me rephrase this...
I want to say a few things. You were being very racist to me in the pass and you still are. By saying "I ordered my chinese food 6 months ago, where are they?" Since you were saying this to me I took it very offensive. I hate the fact you said "Chinese" noodles and I am vietnamese, not chinese. Why did you say chinese? I told you what I was but, you still say chinese. It just infuriates me. And why noodles? Asians make many other things. I deal with racism a lot during my live and I do not tolerate it. It still infuriates me to mention this.
I will give a -Support.

Last edited:

tomato.kitty.tf

The King of Kats
Just backing this up in my own words:
I want to say a few things. You were being very racist to me in the pass and you still are. By saying "I ordered my chinese food 6 months ago, where are they?" Made me very indignant. I hate the fact you said "Chinese" noodles and of all things, why did you say chinese? Is it because chinese people are the most common people in Asia? There are plenty of asian people to choose from, but why chinese? It just infuriates me. And why noodles? Asians make many other things. I deal with racism a lot during my live and I do not tolerate it. It still infuriates me to mention this.
I will give a -Support.

I fail to see how : "I ordered my chinese food 6 months ago, where are they?" is racist, care to explain me please? :eek:

mr_minati

Truly Feared
Well, it seems to me that he's stereotiping Sui and it can be offensive. I think thats what he meant.

I can relate to that, actually. They stereotype me a lot with the mexicans since I'm hispanic. It's irritating how ignorant some people can be.

tomato.kitty.tf

The King of Kats
Well, it seems to me that he's stereotiping Sui and it can be offensive. I think thats what he meant.

I can relate to that, actually. They stereotype me a lot with the mexicans since I'm hispanic. It's irritating how ignorant some people can be.

I still can't see how can you make an "stereotype" by saying "I ordered my chinese food 6 months ago, where are they?". I can't see anything offensive, nor degrading in that.

By that, he's just implying that the chinese food deliver was late or that he never came with the food.

I can't see any: "I ordered my ching chang chung food i hope it does not have dog and cat meat!!!" (stereotype, "every asian do eat dogs and cats"), ching chong chung (attack towards their language, offensive and could be considered racist)".

Now that would be racist and offensive, there's an attack towards an specific group of people based on their nationality/race plus the stereotype of the cat & dog meat.

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin
I'm so sorry for this @Mr.Kukumba
Ps.: Suicide, what? Nevermind, my Italian pizza is late...

Last edited:

Irish Fox

Drifty Boi
Im sorry suicide you should have said something man a lil pm would have sorted it all out I didnt think i was being too harsh :l

Jiggly

Wicked Nasty

Hadi

Reading through the comments I have noticed that many of you just seem to forget it and either rephrase what the last said, make your opinion based on the last one or start conflicts with each other, leading to nothing. A comment with your opinion and decision about support would be enought, hell, we are in the second page of comments now it it didn't lead to anything. Critism on an Admin Application should be more constructive for the applicant, rather than a tool to discourage him, at least as long as he is willing to work on his flaws.

Coming to the Application itself, I will give him +support based on own preferences of skill. For me being one of the most important admin traits is to be open to other's opinions and hear on what the playerbase you are moderating has to say. You can always learn perfect grammar, but aslong as others understand you, you are doing what you are supposed to do, communicate. He has asked for feedback prior and after his application and I would be willing to accept him as an admin aslong as he takes the feedback to heart.

Best of luck,
Jiggly

JoeLife26

Scarcely Lethal
Time is irrelevant. Suicide waited five and a half months and then he was accepted.
In a way time is relevant if you think about it the faster you go through admin applications the faster you can go through and see if the applicant is qualified if she/he is the more admins you can get on board = less stress
So Yes in a way time is relevant but I do see your point even so i feel like time is relevant....

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
In a way time is relevant if you think about it the faster you go through admin applications the faster you can go through and see if the applicant is qualified if she/he is the more admins you can get on board = less stress
So Yes in a way time is relevant but I do see your point even so i feel like time is relevant....
Usually the applications that sit for a long period of time are due to a few reasons. (non inclusive list)

1. We are waiting to see if activity on servers/forums/discord picks up
2. Waiting to see a change in attitude/behavior
3. Bene is busy and the demand for more admins is not very high

JoeLife26

Scarcely Lethal
Usually the applications that sit for a long period of time are due to a few reasons. (non inclusive list)

1. We are waiting to see if activity on servers/forums/discord picks up
2. Waiting to see a change in attitude/behavior
3. Bene is busy and the demand for more admins is not very high

Oh ok I get it thanks Rob !

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin
Hey @Mr.Kukumba ,

We decided to decline your application due to the overwhelming amount of issues with you and the lack of support from the community. A bunch of things have come up during these past three months regarding your behavior and attitude. The main concerns were your tendency to spam and your inactivity but you have also been accused of racism.

With all the responsibility that goes with the admin positions we cannot risk to accept someone with a record like yours. Please take your time to correct your flaws and reapply whenever you feel like it's appropriate again. Apologies for taking so long.

Best regards,
Buster

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom