Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application from Mr Kukumba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irish Fox

Drifty Boi
Member Name
Mr Kukumba

Name
Tyler

Contact Information
Email: [email protected]
Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:125987690

Other Information

Have you managed servers previously?I was a head admin on a Garry's Mod server called Boo Box (Didnt think this would be relavent but Timo said otherwise)

If Yes, which ones?

Why do you want to become an admin?
I've been with Blackwonder for a good few months now and I have met many friends on the servers. I've run into the many people who want to just ruin the game for everyone and just wished so many times that I could do something to stop things like that from happening I try to make reports but most of the time im already talking with staff members e.g Will, Lucas and its just easier to simply ask them to pop on for a few minutes to sort things out. If I was to be made an admin I would not have to wait for others to find the time to get on.
I'm sometimes on the servers at awkward times like really late at night or really early in the morning where most staff are not on and there are people who know they can get away with things like mass freekilling or mic spamming e.t.c and im usually just standing there waiting trying to get staff on but sadly no one would be available at these awkward times so I want to become staff to improve the community and help people with their problems no matter that time that may be.

Are you familiar with admin commands?
No

Do you know any of our current staff members?
Yes

If Yes, please tell us the their names.
Benedevil
Ben
Viking
Will
Lucas
Wanka
Grizzly
Timo
2010wolf

Please tell us when you usually play and are available.
I usually play from 6pm to 11pm on a weekday but on weekends i mostly play all day (UTC+00:00)

On what servers do you usually play?
Eu Jailbreak Sometimes 10x Hightower

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.
I don't really know what to put here but I like to think I'm quite a nice guy and that is very friendly and simply hope to improve the community. I don't mind criticism cause god knows we all need a lot of that no matter who you are.

How would you go about punishing a hacker/spammer/simple rulebreaker...etc.?
Hacker: Collect evidence perma ban.
Mic Spammer: 1 text and vocal warning if it persists 30 min mute.
Chat Spammer: Ask to stop two times if persists 30 min gag.
Freekiller(Minor): Explain why it was freekill mayby slay.
Freekiller(Major): Instant ban for one week.
Overtalking Warden: Mute for 20 mins.
Delaying Round: Warning then slay.
Armoury Camping: Warning then slay.

Edit: A few grammar mistakes
Edit: Removed jokes and grammar mistakes

Last edited:

Moku

Sufficiently Lethal
Pros Vs Cons

Pros

Decent Online Time
Knows admins

Cons

Bad Grammar
Not Active - Forums (Never Talked) ~Discord~
Short Application
What about other punishments?
Don't know admin commands

I'll have to go with a -Negative on the reasons listed above, good luck on your application.

Last edited:

Console

Server Clearing
pros:
Knows a lot of staffs

is online a lot

cons:
short admin app

only listed 4 punishments
doesnt know any admin commands (could learn)

but i'm going with -neutral -support

good luck! i fcking forgot you are online on the forums and discord well fuck me

yes i edited it okay

#ishouldlearnenglishrip

Last edited:

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Pros Vs Cons

Pros

Decent Time to be Online
Knows admins
Good Reason to be Admin

Cons

Bad Grammar
Not Active - Discord/Forums
Short Application

I'll have to go with a -Support on the reasons listed above, good luck on your application.
Irish has been on discord for a very long time, I speak to him close to every day.

Irish's grammar isn't that great, that is for sure, but he is a nice guy that wants to help and I know this for a fact.
Admin commands can be learned very easily.

EDITED

Neutral!

Last edited:

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
~Neutral with lean towards +support
-Support for not taking the last few weeks to work on cons. You've had more than enough time to fix them up

Pros :
Always in discord
Knows admins
Knows rules
Doesn't get mad like ever
Won't get into drama with others
Is from EU :p

Cons :
Grammar could use a few touch ups

Not very active on forums
Shortish application

Few punishments listed. Seems fine I just went completely overboard when I listed mine

You have my full support once you fix up the cons I listed

and I liked Irish Fox as the better name so automatically declined

Last edited:

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
Pros Vs Cons

Pros

Decent Time to be Online
Knows admins
Good Reason to be Admin

Cons

Bad Grammar
Not Active - Discord/Forums
Short Application

I'll have to go with a -Support on the reasons listed above, good luck on your application.
Moku, his app has been up 27 minutes, it's likely he will be updating it. and not knowing admin commands is hardly a con he has also been on discord a very long time...

George

Notably Dangerous
Never done one of these before

Pros:
Is active on discord
Good reason to be admin
Knows lots of other admins
Fun guy

Cons:
Not many punishments
Not active on Forums
Doesn't play on many servers

I'm gonna go Neutral leaning to +Support
For now at least

Last edited:

Grizzly

Hunky Chunk of Love
Moku, his app has been up 27 minutes, it's likely he will be updating it. and not knowing admin commands is hardly a con he has also been on discord a very long time...
I just have to quickly include that his application should not need edited much like every application. This is an issue I always try to address in every application but seeing as the topic was brought up by itself I thought I should mention this again. Considering admin applications are often compared with CV's or job applications, his first sent in and official draft should be reviewed and made to represent himself as a person. Imagine this was a CV sent in to a company, something that can't be edited. The company wouldn't send it back and say "Hey, there's things on this CV we don't like, but if you remove them now that we've directly brought your flaws to your attention, we'll ignore them." This is one of the things a lot of staff do that I don't agree with, and thus is always listed as a negative for me; something along the lines of "Needed help to make his application".

Anyway, in terms of the application, I'm gonna go on a little reviewing spree and I'll make a comment at some point.

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Hello, quick opinion. I know I say this all the time BUT...

we don't really need anymore jailbreak admins do we? Especially ones who only play jailbreak. We now have 4 pending admin applications for jailbreak. We can already easily cover the jailbreak servers with the amount of admins we currently have. I will probably edit this later.

Last edited:

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Okay, since I am normally the one to make the massive post because I have way to much time on my hands, let's get down to business.

Last month you asked me multiple times what would be the issues with you applying, my major concern for you was your forum activity. So you have received feedback BEFORE your application, which I rarely do. Now, with the feedback you have received, you have done nothing with it and thought to yourself with Lucas and Will's support you could fly through this process, or you ignored the feedback of multiple people who have already been through this process, either way that is very ignorant of you in my opinion. So you roughly joined about 3 months ago, yet you have 12 posts. So before I've even commented, you've had feedback and not improved on it. So already I am likely to give a -Support.

But on to the pros and cons.

Pros:
+ Active on Discord.
+ Active on Jailbreak.
+ Knows plenty of admins.

Cons:
- Application itself is a mess. So many gramatical errors and capital letters which honestly don't need to be there.
- Application is short.
- Acts unprofessional on an application. Emoticons in your application? How professional. Why not go and apply for a job somewhere and add a quick winky face at the end?
(If you get that reference your amazing :D)
- No information on Jailbreak punishments, yet applying to administrate Jailbreak mainly.
- Inactive on the forums.
- Can be very rude and insulting.

I thought I would point out that on most applications, where people have little to no forum activity, we decline them, we give them -Supports because it is a major problem!

Where do we discuss new rules? Forums. Where do admins discuss applications? Forums. Where do people make reports? Forums. Where do we sort just about every single little thing out? Forums. If you are going to become active after your application, or during your application, sure it shows you are willing to improve now, but only because you will gain from it.

Overall I am going with a -Support. I would suggest you actually make some sort of effort to be part of the community instead of off to the sidelines on Discord. Make some posts, etc.

Grizzly

Hunky Chunk of Love
So, I'm gonna skip the whole dilly dallying and get straight to the good and bad.

Your times available are decent, and you stay up relatively late (I know this from experience) allowing you to help in times when other staff are absent. You've been in the community quite some time and have used that time to interact with members and staff for quite some time.

However, I can't help but feel there's too many cons for me to just casually ignore. For starters, as mentioned, your application contained some rather noticeable grammar mistakes, something that should be reviewed before posting. It doesn't take much to simply spell check your post before posting it. It makes it feel like there's a lack of overall effort put into the application when you don't seem to be bothered making it look good. I'm not sure why you listed Maimix as a known admin when it's rather obvious you know he resigned, but that's not important so I'm not going to dwell on it. You use casual emotes and references to films in what is meant to be a somewhat serious application. I would suggest saving the casual stuff for separate areas and not within the important questions, if not including none at all. Your punishments are...somewhat lacking. You want to be a jailbreak admin but have listed no jailbreak punishments and they aren't very detailed to begin with. Also, as mentioned earlier, you seem to have needed help with your application after posting, something I'm rather hugely against. It is your application, a representation of your effort, attitude and person, and therefore should only contain corrections you spot yourself.

Moving on from the application, I know you're a relatively fun guy and try to socialize with people to an extent, though I cannot excuse some of the things I've learned about your attitude. You seem to have a lot of mood swings and can move from happy to over-dramatically moody for relatively trivial things.

Finally, the major deal breaker for me is a small list I made:

Screenshot 1 (Page) - Spamming.
Screenshot 2 (Page) - Sucking up/Constant immature language. (forgot wanka wasn't admin at this point.)
Screenshot 3 (Page) - Constant immaturity/Lennies.
Screenshot 4 (Page) - Constant immaturity/Lennies.
Screenshot 5 (Page) - Constant immaturity/Spam.

Now I understand some of these are from a considerable time ago, but I find that since you have very few comm blocks (3, one being one you requested) that these should be brought to light, as well as the fact that you don't use text chat a lot as of recently. Spamming, sucking up to admins in a large portion of your chatlog, being immature, using Lennies in a bunch of sentences that are completely irrelevant to what you are doing; combined with the rest of the cons I've mentioned just doesn't scream +Support for me. So, with slight regret, I'm going to have go with a -Support. Good luck in any future applications. To improve, please see any cons listed and try to counteract against them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Irish Fox

Drifty Boi
Thanks for all the criticism i've taken it into consideration the things that people have said about the app and have tried to fix it to be more serious.
Also I dont see how im inactive on discord im on it every day for at the least mayby four hours and regarding that Moku said we have never talked we have talked two times they were both you asking me to come on to jailbreak to help collect evidence on a person.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
I feel like there is way too many jb admins at this point...
There may be a lot of admins classified as "jailbreak admins", but there is something wrong with that.
A lot of admins may start as just jailbreak admins, but people like Will, me and plenty more that I am forgetting right now tend to go on other servers more.
Jailbreak needs a lot of admins because of the many rules it has, we have four servers that would need moderation so the ideal situation would be four admins online at a time.
The problem with that is thou, that those four people have other things to do as well, so one replacement for all those 4 would be great, that means at least eight JB admins.
We may have those, but everyone has different timezones/times they play at.

TL;DR
Don't classify admins as "Jailbreak admins" or for example "Deathrun admins". They may go on there a lot but they will probably still play other gamemodes.

Keep in mind, this is just my opinion and something I wanted to address.

Moku get your -support/neutral straight m8 and don't change after every comment :p

Edit: Didn't want to make a new post so @Buster I can agree with a lot of what you said, glad that you gave a great argument there tbh. Still having an admin online is always ideal (in my opinion as I said before), still there are not always JB admins online. Don't want to have a discussion on an admin app tbh..

Last edited:

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

They may go on there a lot but they will probably still play other gamemodes.
You basically said what's important. We classify admins because they mostly play 1 or 2 gamemodes and there's nothing wrong with that because that's the truth. People are only engaged in a few of the gamemodes.

You say that the ideal thing for us is to have 4 jailbreak admins always online. That is the most utopian thing I've ever heard here. That's not ideal at all. What is ideal is to give off the feeling that players can always reach out and can always get help fairly quickly. We don't need an admin always on every server like we don't need an officer on every street. What's important is that you can call the officer to help you. This is already the case with jailbreak.

Now, at what point does it feel like you're not cutting down the time to get in contact with a jb admin? For me, that point was a few jb admin apps before. I don't see the big difference these people would make on the jailbreak servers they apply for. Sure, there would be more punishments and a little bit more monitoring, but there's always a jb admin online these days, they wouldn't make a huge difference like a new mariokart admin would. In comparison, how much time do you need to get in contact with someone who can handle trade issues? If Fish is offline it will take a while. How many admins do we have for stop that tank and orange? Zero. Those servers need dedicated admins to be monitored and so people can turn to someone when they have problems.

Imagine there are 2 group projects (project jailbreak and project orange). One is going as planned or it is even a bit ahead of time and the other is 1 week behind schedule. Accepting another jailbreak admin will save you seconds on the first project while a new orange admin would save you days on the other. What I'm saying is that new jailbreak admins won't improve this community by much, not sure we would even feel the difference. So if you really want more, at least try to accept those who are the closest to "perfect" before even being accepted, who know every rule and play on several servers, make no grammar mistakes, are active everywhere and have a great personality.

This is my view on the situation. Sorry @Drunken Jolly Irish Fox for this novel below your application.

Last edited:

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
So, I'm gonna skip the whole dilly dallying and get straight to the good and bad.

Your times available are decent, and you stay up relatively late (I know this from experience) allowing you to help in times when other staff are absent. You've been in the community quite some time and have used that time to interact with members and staff for quite some time.

However, I can't help but feel there's too many cons for me to just casually ignore. For starters, as mentioned, your application contained some rather noticeable grammar mistakes, something that should be reviewed before posting. It doesn't take much to simply spell check your post before posting it. It makes it feel like there's a lack of overall effort put into the application when you don't seem to be bothered making it look good. I'm not sure why you listed Maimix as a known admin when it's rather obvious you know he resigned, but that's not important so I'm not going to dwell on it. You use casual emotes and references to films in what is meant to be a somewhat serious application. I would suggest saving the casual stuff for separate areas and not within the important questions, if not including none at all. Your punishments are...somewhat lacking. You want to be a jailbreak admin but have listed no jailbreak punishments and they aren't very detailed to begin with. Also, as mentioned earlier, you seem to have needed help with your application after posting, something I'm rather hugely against. It is your application, a representation of your effort, attitude and person, and therefore should only contain corrections you spot yourself.

Moving on from the application, I know you're a relatively fun guy and try to socialize with people to an extent, though I cannot excuse some of the things I've learned about your attitude. You seem to have a lot of mood swings and can move from happy to over-dramatically moody for relatively trivial things.

Finally, the major deal breaker for me is a small list I made:

Screenshot 1 (Page) - Spamming.
Screenshot 2 (Page) - Sucking up/Constant immature language. (forgot wanka wasn't admin at this point.)
Screenshot 3 (Page) - Constant immaturity/Lennies.
Screenshot 4 (Page) - Constant immaturity/Lennies.
Screenshot 5 (Page) - Constant immaturity/Spam.

Now I understand some of these are from a considerable time ago, but I find that since you have very few comm blocks (3, one being one you requested) that these should be brought to light, as well as the fact that you don't use text chat a lot as of recently. Spamming, sucking up to admins in a large portion of your chatlog, being immature, using Lennies in a bunch of sentences that are completely irrelevant to what you are doing; combined with the rest of the cons I've mentioned just doesn't scream +Support for me. So, with slight regret, I'm going to have go with a -Support. Good luck in any future applications. To improve, please see any cons listed and try to counteract against them.

I had already gone an put together
2017-01-19 17:13:44 Rape dat butt hole B).
2017-01-18 15:51:41 Are porn spray's even banned on here ?.
2017-01-11 17:31:05 Wank him off.
2017-01-09 17:53:31 Wank stain no taunts ;-;.
2017-01-08 00:20:54 Gaynoose ?
2017-01-06 16:53:57 Copyright just so you know your cant use stickys
2017-01-03 17:11:31 Succ me
2017-01-03 16:33:32 Succ me warden.
2017-01-03 16:33:01 Succ me Trump.
2017-01-03 16:21:04 Succ me.
2017-01-03 16:13:42 Tits ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).
2017-01-03 16:13:33 Tits ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).
2017-01-03 15:57:40 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) When will needs the dicking .
2017-01-03 15:55:56 I fucked that lava as i died ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).
2017-01-02 20:24:27 Allah succ me.
2017-01-02 20:22:10 Allah succ me.
2017-01-02 18:19:37 Succ Me.
2017-01-02 18:19:02 Obby Succ me.
2017-01-02 18:18:54 Obby Succ Me.
2017-01-02 17:50:38 Drunk. BlackWonder | Jailbreak jb_fuckzz_final_v11
2017-01-02 17:50:09 Succ me.
2017-01-02 17:50:05 Succ me.
2017-01-02 17:49:52 Succ me.
2017-01-02 17:49:22 Succ me.
2017-01-02 17:49:15 Succ me.
2017-01-02 16:27:52 English mother fucker do you speak it ?.
2017-01-01 04:50:44 Neko Futa Anal.
2017-01-01 04:49:58 Futa Neko Anal.
2017-01-01 04:49:51 Anal.
2017-01-01 04:49:14 Porn .

Then I decided to glance up to see if anyone else had already done it.

I would just add what someone else mentioned, your activity on the forums is certainly lacking. Especially when compared to other applicants.

Last edited:

mr_minati

Truly Feared
Just on what RainbowRob and Grizzly showed on their post, I don't like chat spammers so
- Support

You did good kid, you did good...

Irish Fox

Drifty Boi
Fair enough I did say some immature things although its not spam if you see most things have at the least a 30 seconds gap between them except for the "Succ me."

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

Alright I haven't commented on this but Imma do it now.

You're a funny guy and very active on the servers and on Discord here and there, and a good friend of mine. That's about where the positives end.
You're activity on the forums is disgustingly poor. 3 reports filed and only 17 messages. Considering most problems are solved on the forums and the sudden bursts of inactivity you have come out of nowhere, that would already be enough to deter me from a +Support. Neutral at best.
The application itself is very short if you take out the filler (i.e. the reason for wanting admin powers. It's quite generic and just extended a little bit), there's not much to marvel at. There are more eye-catching admin applications up on offer right now and this one doesn't really stick out.
On what servers do you usually play?
Eu Jailbreak Sometimes 10x Hightower
You've played x10 Hightower for a whopping 2 hours. You should really only list servers that you've played on for at least a day or two in my opinion but that's just me.
I don't feel the need to elaborate on your chat logs as Grizzly did a much better job than I ever could. Has some kind of sexual attraction to Lenny binds and you tend to be immature quite often.

Overall, I gotta go with a -support. You're doing fine as a donor imho but as of right now, you're not fit for admin powers. Maybe next time.

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Oh yeah, haven't thrown in my two cents. Basically everything I wanted to say has already been said. You seem to want a position badly, but can't be bothered to proofread your application, and I've seen cesspools cleaner than your chat log. An obvious -support from me, but I wish you the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom