Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application from Mitra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

Forgot this app existed. Keep forgetting that you're Capp.

Anyway, you're a capable person that knows their way around the rules and is pretty active on Discord and the servers. However, forum activity is lacking severely. You've less than 150, your last actual comment on a post was the 23rd of May and your last report was on the 14th. I'm not counting you giving ratings because that's stupid.
The app itself has been well thought out, but the punishments are a bit of a problem for me. 3 day mute for an immature voice? Hardly seems fair. And only a 4 hour teamban for freekilling or illegal FF isn't much, but whatever.

I'm gonna go with Neutral. The forum activity really REALLY needs some work above most things to be honest.

Eleos

Uncharitable

Eleos

I would like to withdraw my application, with the reasons being that a lot of (bad) stuff happened since I posted this application and that affected my activity a lot. I'm not able to keep up the activity and will most likely not be in the future. I have to fix the problems that have shown up and that will be a lot of work and very time-consuming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom