Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Admin Application from Melectrome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Melectrome|2017-09-21 20:17:42|dot
Melectrome|2017-09-21 20:17:43|dot
Melectrome|2017-09-21 20:17:50|dot

Melectrome|2017-09-19 19:21:23|( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Melectrome|2017-09-19 19:21:24|( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Your chat has been okay at least in the past 3 days. While you seem to be slightly immature, you made enormous efforts to become an admin, the dedication is certainly there. Heads up, if you do end up becoming one you better grow up and act a little more composed.
As of this moment I'm neutral, I'm not convinced that you could act responsibly all the time, but I also don't want to rule out someone who could possibly become a good, active admin.
Good luck, anything can still happen.

Melectrome

Legendary
Punishments seem fine. Why you want to be admin is a little short but gets your point across. "Usually playing" on nine servers seems a bit much, I would nail it down to your top three to five. In game you usually act appropriate. However occasionally when you are unclear about a rule I have noticed you try and go off of what you know more, as opposed to asking an admin for clarification. With admin powers you have to be 100% sure about a rule before stating something as all the other players will listen to what an admin says 80% of the time without question. Even we discuss rules amongst ourselves when conflictions within them arise. Make sure you are certain before acting.

Wittle Itty Bitty Ploss Sooport
Thank you for your feedback Jim!

Melectrome|2017-09-21 20:17:42|dot
Melectrome|2017-09-21 20:17:43|dot
Melectrome|2017-09-21 20:17:50|dot

Melectrome|2017-09-19 19:21:23|( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Melectrome|2017-09-19 19:21:24|( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Your chat has been okay at least in the past 3 days. While you seem to be slightly immature, you made enormous efforts to become an admin, the dedication is certainly there. Heads up, if you do end up becoming one you better grow up and act a little more composed.
As of this moment I'm neutral, I'm not convinced that you could act responsibly all the time, but I also don't want to rule out someone who could possibly become a good, active admin.
Good luck, anything can still happen.

Thank you for your feedback Buster!

Pretty sure these "dots" and lennys appeared when I was testing different chat colors, as I don't type/spam stupid stuff like this in the chat.

Last edited:

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Perhaps a minor thing, but it's enough to win part of me over; I really appreciate you reading through the feedback and applying it to yourself. When reading through feedback, especially negative feedback, it's easy for someone to take the stuff written to heart and feel disparaged. While I can't speak for how much exactly you've applied it or to what degree, you've certainly acknowledged it.

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Congratulations @Melectrome , your application has been accepted!

I just want to say, this has been the most neutral application I have ever seen. If you don't put in the reports and guides and everything else you certainly would have failed. I want to ask you like every other new admin to be really prudent and careful in your first month as an administrator. Even if you have the smallest questions or problems or if something just isn't completely clear turn to anyone of us for guidance. I won't hand you a 10 page guidelines pdf because we don't really have one, but you can read the Admin Lounge for a lot of useful information and if you want we can go onto an empty server and you can try most of the commands out. You will learn the most as you go.

I guess you won't see this tonight so happy Sunday morning! -upsidedown-

Last edited:

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
I am a honestly a tad surprised that this application got accepted. But it is a positive surprise.

I am quiet glad to be able to welcome another member to our team!

If you have any questions, simply ask them on Discord or add me on Steam.

Overkill

a byte
Congratulations! Hit me up if you'd like I can show you the ropes ;) (Although Robb or Buster are better choices lol). Nevertheless, welcome to the team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom