Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application from MB62

Status
Not open for further replies.

MB62

Unremarkable
Personal Information

Name
Danny

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_1:0:155820412

Server Information

Have you managed servers previously?
Yes

If Yes, which ones?
A Gmod Server for scp rp but this was at least a year ago and i left it due to the server dying from lack of owner activity.

Are you familiar with admin commands?
Yes

On which servers do you usually play?
Freak Fortress 2.
Orange Servers of any kind.
Any uk based servers or those less with 300 ping relative to me
The x(INSERT NUMBER HERE) Servers

Application Questions

Why do you want to become an admin?
Iv seen a scarcity of activity on the servers iv been on since iv joined, yeah they do eventually pop on after doing /calladmin after a few times iv decided to take initiative on in the community and decide to make an application after being active and getting to know everyone here. And if i am given the honor of being an admin i shall try my best to help keep the peace, uphold the rules and give Blackwonder.tf the best of my services.

Do you know any of our current staff members?
Yes

If Yes, please tell us the their names.
Jim and will5023

Please tell us when you usually play and are available.
I play every day after 12pm and am on almost for 4 hours strait hopping between servers but if i find a one im getting a good vibe in ill hang out there.

UTC/GMT +2 Hours

How would you go about punishing a hacker, spammer, simple rulebreaker, etc?
Before taking any action a demo is first recorded as proof of their offence.

HACKING: Go into spectator and see if they are using aimbot or wall hacks if so its a Perminant ban.

SPAMMER: Mute them for the allocated mute time then un mute, if they keep spamming then it a ban/kick
RULE BREAKER: if the accused is breaking rules on the server they are playing on it a verbal warning to see if they stop, if they do not then its a ban

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.
Honestly i dont know what to put here to better my chances other than iv been playing since 2016 on these servers and i really want to help out in any way i can and if that means becoming an admin then im willing to take on that responsibility.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Poor grammar

Poor and incorrect and missing punishments

Low effort ^

-Support

I also don't know you unless you were under a different name at some point

Last edited:

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
no bans and no comms, applying for vsh/FF2 i feel like you should add some punishments for those, we dont have very many people go onto ff2 and i believe that from what i have seen in server that as someone who goes there regularly you could potentially be a good admin, i feel like we'd need to know how you would operate in server with more information such as the punishments and other things. logs are alright a little spammy occasionally but i cant see anything concerning. i'll go ~NEUTRAL

Shadow Mario | blw.tf

Australium
Staff Member
Admin
You was camping as Hale on one of the Freak Fortress servers today:

Tick 1200: He hides in a duct and taunts (for have a thirdperson view, which would make it really easy to see someone coming), waiting for someone enter there and kill him with ease, after i said "This counts as camping and is against rules" or something like, he immediately leave his camp.

Edit: The Hale he was playing as (The Real Duke Nukem) gets a shotgun with 3 almost-instakill shoots everytime he rages, so it wouldn't be a big deal to kill the REDs with it.

Attachments

• rec2018-02-04_19-02-16.dem
    1.8 MB · Views: 474
Last edited:

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
i mean the reds in this demo were also camping but i'd interpret the rule that as long as it doesnt delay the round it's fine which mb62 has done here, reds i wouldnt tend to punish for camping unless hale cant physically get to them as hale is purposely over powered and can rage them or get in and kill them anyway so this doesnt exactly help show your admin material

MB62

Unremarkable
Understood. Ill accept my punishment.
Usually at this point on other servers iv made applications for 2 things happen, i accept my mistake and get denied as mod/admin or im told never to break a rule again and the approval process continues, in my defense this has been my only offence ever with Blackwonder i know of. Still a mistake is a mistake and ill accept my punishment.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Usually at this point on other servers iv made applications for 2 things happen, i accept my mistake and get denied as mod/admin or im told never to break a rule again and the approval process continues, in my defense this has been my only offence ever with Blackwonder i know of. Still a mistake is a mistake and ill accept my punishment.
Do you have links to these other applications we could see?

Overkill

a byte
RULE BREAKER: if the accused is breaking rules on the server they are playing on it a verbal warning to see if they stop, if they do not then its a ban
You should go into depth on which rules that are broken deserve punishment, the type of punishment, and the duration of the punishment.

Very poor grammar, it looks like you spent 10 minutes on this thing. You could have at least spell-checked. Treat it as a job application.

You seem to have good intentions, but I don't know you very well. Do you happen to be connected to our discord server? Other than that, it's a ~neutral leaning towards -support, basically because of the rules thing I said and what has been mentioned above. Take heed to what has been said, and my verdict is changeable. Besides all that, Gl.

Regards,
Overkill

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Snooze
Declined due to the reasons above and inactivity, thanks for taking the time to apply though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom