1. Introduce yourself here so we can get to know you!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Wanting to become an admin? Read up on how to apply for an admin position here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Join us on discord for fun gaming evenings, discussions, music and much more! https://discord.gg/vnXQgED
    Dismiss Notice

Pending Admin Application from MB62

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by MB62, Feb 3, 2018.

1. MB62

MB62 Unremarkable

Personal Information

Name
    Danny

Your Age

Your SteamID
    STEAM_1:0:155820412

Server Information

Have you managed servers previously?
    Yes

If Yes, which ones?
    A Gmod Server for scp rp but this was at least a year ago and i left it due to the server dying from lack of owner activity.

Are you familiar with admin commands?
    Yes

On which servers do you usually play?
    Freak Fortress 2.
    Orange Servers of any kind.
    Any uk based servers or those less with 300 ping relative to me
    The x(INSERT NUMBER HERE) Servers

Application Questions

Why do you want to become an admin?
    Iv seen a scarcity of activity on the servers iv been on since iv joined, yeah they do eventually pop on after doing /calladmin after a few times iv decided to take initiative on in the community and decide to make an application after being active and getting to know everyone here. And if i am given the honor of being an admin i shall try my best to help keep the peace, uphold the rules and give Blackwonder.tf the best of my services.

Do you know any of our current staff members?
    Yes

If Yes, please tell us the their names.
    Jim and will5023

Please tell us when you usually play and are available.
    I play every day after 12pm and am on almost for 4 hours strait hopping between servers but if i find a one im getting a good vibe in ill hang out there.

UTC/GMT +2 Hours

How would you go about punishing a hacker, spammer, simple rulebreaker, etc?
    Before taking any action a demo is first recorded as proof of their offence.

HACKING: Go into spectator and see if they are using aimbot or wall hacks if so its a Perminant ban.

SPAMMER: Mute them for the allocated mute time then un mute, if they keep spamming then it a ban/kick
    RULE BREAKER: if the accused is breaking rules on the server they are playing on it a verbal warning to see if they stop, if they do not then its a ban

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.
    Honestly i dont know what to put here to better my chances other than iv been playing since 2016 on these servers and i really want to help out in any way i can and if that means becoming an admin then im willing to take on that responsibility.

2. MB62

MB62 Unremarkable

just edited the post to add the time zone, forgot to add it DX

3. Jim

Jim Edgy American Kid Staff Member

Poor grammar

Poor and incorrect and missing punishments

Low effort ^

-Support

I also don't know you unless you were under a different name at some point

Last edited: Feb 5, 2018
  4. will5023

will5023 Can fly, can fight, can crow. Staff Member

no bans and no comms, applying for vsh/FF2 i feel like you should add some punishments for those, we dont have very many people go onto ff2 and i believe that from what i have seen in server that as someone who goes there regularly you could potentially be a good admin, i feel like we'd need to know how you would operate in server with more information such as the punishments and other things. logs are alright a little spammy occasionally but i cant see anything concerning. i'll go ~NEUTRAL

5. Shadow Mario | blw.tf

Shadow Mario | blw.tf Spectacularly Lethal

You was camping as Hale on one of the Freak Fortress servers today:

Tick 1200: He hides in a duct and taunts (for have a thirdperson view, which would make it really easy to see someone coming), waiting for someone enter there and kill him with ease, after i said "This counts as camping and is against rules" or something like, he immediately leave his camp.

Edit: The Hale he was playing as (The Real Duke Nukem) gets a shotgun with 3 almost-instakill shoots everytime he rages, so it wouldn't be a big deal to kill the REDs with it.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 5, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. will5023

will5023 Can fly, can fight, can crow. Staff Member

i mean the reds in this demo were also camping but i'd interpret the rule that as long as it doesnt delay the round it's fine which mb62 has done here, reds i wouldnt tend to punish for camping unless hale cant physically get to them as hale is purposely over powered and can rage them or get in and kill them anyway so this doesnt exactly help show your admin material

7. MB62

MB62 Unremarkable

Understood. Ill accept my punishment.

• What? What? x 1
  8. MB62

MB62 Unremarkable

Usually at this point on other servers iv made applications for 2 things happen, i accept my mistake and get denied as mod/admin or im told never to break a rule again and the approval process continues, in my defense this has been my only offence ever with Blackwonder i know of. Still a mistake is a mistake and ill accept my punishment.

9. Jim

Jim Edgy American Kid Staff Member

Do you have links to these other applications we could see?

10. MB62

MB62 Unremarkable

• Useful Useful x 1