Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application from Irish Fox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakuya

Trickster
Hey Irish I hope you're doing great.
So your application is decent, probable could've added more for telling us about yourself but overall its decent.
Your forum activity is very inconsistent as stated from other admins before and also your punishments seem a bit too harsh in my opinion.
Voice/text spam 1 week gag/mute? That is a bit too much, usually you should scale it depending on the amount of past comm blocks they have or if its someone we know that is constantly coming by to cause chaos. Overall place an hour gag/mute for first offenders and raise the punishment on how many they have had previously.
In-game you are not that well at obeying some rules. You decide to mic spam at times which is not great if you intend on becoming admin and begin muting people for mic spamming. You really need to work on not mic spamming I understand if you want to make the server laugh or something but many people won't enjoy it especially if an admin is doing it.
In the end, you're a fun guy to hang around with but that goes too far at times. Work on not being a circus on the servers and maybe the outcome for you becoming admin will be a different story. Sorry Irish but I am going with a -SUPPORT, I like you and all but you can't be mic spamming all the time and expect to become admin like nothing.
I wish you luck!

Irish Fox

Drifty Boi
I'm torn with you Irish. Between your inactivites, your past app cons and that video above, I'm afraid you just haven't "changed" enough. I believe you would be helpful as an admin while maintaining a level of goofy fun but you have been prone to going a bit too far in the past. Using myself as an example I think most JB normies would agree that I was really fun before I was admin, funner (haha not a word judge me) when I first got admin but then dropped a bit when people began viewing more as "Admin Jim" rather than "Fun Jim". It is fine to have a balance with a little of both which you can see with me but with you I think there would be more of a hard time discerning between when the time for fun is appropriate and when it is not.

Sadly,
-Support
I thank you for the words I was expecting something like this eventually since the video.

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Hey Irish, I'm sorry but once again we have to decline your application.

I'm not sure why I feel bad to be honest, in the end you keep doing this to yourself and it's completely out of my control. You seem to be unable to plan ahead and not micspam for a solid month while being at least somewhat active, that's a tell tale sign on itself and it's hard to forget it after the third time. Becoming admin is not hard, it doesn't require anyone to have special abilities or to be outstanding in anything, you just have to behave normally and have an interest in the community. If you reapply again, please make sure that you're ready and don't just do it out of what seemed like an impulse.

Thank you,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom