Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application from I can't spray

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can't spray

Mildly Menacing
Personal Information

Name
Marion

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:53775054

Server Information

Have you managed servers previously?
Yes

If Yes, which ones?
I have been a moderator - Server Admin on Garrys mod for only 2 servers in which was called EntityRP

(The owner of EntityRP is VirtousGamer/Dafoolzcoming, recently online to say I needed to find my app, supposedly said, "That was a long time ago, I couldn't find it in the dead forums in which tomato found)

Are you familiar with admin commands?
Yes

On which servers do you usually play?
Mainly BlackWonder Jailbreak servers and mostly x50 servers at best

Application Questions

Why do you want to become an admin?
I want to become admin to punish any type of rule breakers I can find as soon as possible, It can help the community for Blackwonder due to admins being offline and do anything that is wrong in most servers.

Do you know any of our current staff members?
Yes

If Yes, please tell us the their names.
Admin I know so far :
RainbowRobb
Jim
Wanka
Will5023
Drax

Please tell us when you usually play and are available.
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM - 10 PM - 11:00 PM, School days are not prohibited and restricted for me until it is Weekends (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)

How would you go about punishing a hacker, spammer, simple rulebreaker, etc?
Here's the list of rule breakers :

Chat Spamming binds, etc- I would give 1 warning, if the person keeps Chat spamming, he will get atleast 60- 120 - 720 minute mute

Mic Spammers -I would give one warning ,but when they keep doing this I will give a punishment for, Minutes= 60 - 1440 - 3420 - Perma Depends on the mic spam containing any Racial slurs or Homophobic language

Any signs of cheating- Will result in a perma, however, I need evidence to specify whom is hacking I cannot perma banned that person unless it's needed

Advertising other servers- 6 - 12 hour mute due to Advertising other servers when on a blackwonder server, advertising servers can make people join it losing parts of the community and expand.

Advertisments of any cheats - This can be LMAOBOX,and AIMWARE, any source of this will result a 24- 168 hours - Perma, People who advertise cheats are chat spammers, Spamming and Advertising Cheats is bad due to it growing hackers in the community which cause a downfalls.

Excessive Talking- It would result in a 60 minutes - 5 - 24 hour mute because Continually talking or excessive talking that people say is confirmed mic spamming, it's not annoying if you are the person talking, any sources of talking in different situations can indeed make someone annoyed, for example talking over people or randomly say things that people don't want to hear about

Not being respectful- Not being respectful is rude, I would do a 3 hour mute - a day mute if not being respect to admins, people, and even my friends. Being disrespectful as in saying things that are offensive can hurt that persons feeling, this can result in a mute if you are not respectful

JAILBREAK SIDE

Freekillers - A Slay for a warning - 60-180 -1440 - 4320 Minutes or Perma team ban if only freekilled some other people or just massively freehitting, Freekilling is the common thing to do in Jailbreak, it's where you kill someone without a reason, In order to keep blu, you must not freekill unless they're rebelling

Massive Freekillers- 1440-10080-Perma if not complying to the warnings, This can happen in servers where they freekill and leave, this can happen anytime whatsoever, MFK (Massive Freekilling) can happen on blu if that person is going to kill and leave in which it is bannable, Massive freekill can be a massive consequence on people's behavior and gameplay

No Mics on blu's - Doesn't have a mic would result in a perma team ban if not, would have to check with me if that person has a mic in order to unteamban, Not having a mic on blu is hogging guard because you have no mic at all, you need a mic in order to be blu or else you would have to face the consequence

Ghosting or Giving away Position- When a new person joins or a person that never played Jailbreak servers before and ghost, I would do a 30 - 60 minute mute/gag (depends if they are saying in both sources) just to deserve their lesson, it depends if the person is giving it away if the last person or someone is delaying the round costing time than killing.

Warden Dodge- Specifically it is a rule not to, I would do a 720 minutes - 1 day(s) of a teamban because you must be warden in order to be blu, Warden Dodging is where people do !uw even if they have a mic or not, they must be warden in order to keep going on blu or result in the punishment

False Reports- A Kick - day ban, False reports are bannable for many accusations even though that person didn't do it.

Armory camping as blu - Slay - 30 minute - Depends teamban , Armory camping is a rule in which most new users just stand in the armory just to wait for any coming reds to rebel

Griefing - 1 Day teamban - A week - Perma due to not following warden and pressing random buttons even though if warden said so or team killing for no reason

Excusing or any type of favoritisim - Favoritism can happen, I would do a slay - 60 minute teamban , if a guard went to chase the running Prisoner and didn't listen to kill that rebeller or letting that person go for no reason, it is considered Favoritism

Sticky Trapping - Sticky trapping in Jailbreak is a rule and considered baiting because of you're just placing stickies right next to a cell door or armoury to keep away any rebellers or innocent bystanders by any ways killing them for with o/ out a reason, This will be a slay due to massive bait, Freekilling will result a 30 - 60 - 180 - 1080 minute ban

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.

Stuff about me :

Even though I'm 12, I have a mature voice than most kids that barely even developed their voice

I first joined BLW when x10 servers were a thing as in I was on BLW servers in 2015-Now

My English is kind of off sometimes, but I'm getting to a more clear and specific English now then how I was in the past.

I'm a LA player , I barely join TX, and NY combined

For those whom I have a alt account, I won't go on any server with blw on that account, the account was made by my father to play rpgs when I was little, after those years I started going on it to download fps shooters and sandboxes. Until I made this account which has more games than the last one in which contained mainly 2 fps shooters, 1 sandbox, and 11 rpgs.

EDITS:

1. Changed 100x - 50x

2. Changed Literally Armory camping to Armory Camping, made tweaks to description of Armory camping

3. Changed some title's in the rules section, Put more color in most of the titles and admin Names, Took time on some new descriptions on things that need more words

4. Changed some descriptions on bans/ Common rulebreaks for it being specified

5. Mainly changed some titles added a new rule break ADVERTISING CHEATS, fixed a few grammar errors and fixed descriptions at best

6. Changed some coloring errors and flaws

7. Added a new text in about me section

8. Updated partially of the advertising servers

9. Added a few texts in the Mic spamming portion, added a new text in the Stuff about me list.

10. Added a parenthesis by EntityRP in where I was a administrator in the past, to comply when I was talking to him

11. Fixed the Sticky Trapping portion of the description

Last edited:

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
do you go by a different name in servers? because i dont know who you are... however i'll just type about the app anyway, app is quite good generic reason but so was mine so meh, punishments some of them are a little harsh for a few blocks but generally you'd straighten those out if you did become an admin anyway, seem mature enough from what i can tell, your age and forum/discord activity is the only thing that i can see as a negative right now so i'll go -NEUTRAL

I can't spray

Mildly Menacing
My bad, I do change my name constantly, It could be I can't spray, I can't Aim, Some other things, but the one to relate that i'm the only person with the fox picture in one of the servers

Suicide

Suislide
I'm going to pull a Ben289 move for him since he is not with us. Your reasoning on becoming an admin is very generic and you need to put in more color because it's pretty bland IMO.
Literally Armoury camping - Slay - 30 minute teamban
Any Sources of Trapping chokes with stickies will result a slay
Excusing or any type of favoritisim - Favoritism can happen anytime, I would do a slay - 60 minute ban if that person didn't listen to kill that rebeller
And? You need to be precise when you said how long you will punish them. If you said "Literally Armoury camping - Slay - 30 minute teamban." Will you continuing team banning him for 30 minutes? Add a little more to your punishments.

Alex.bsp

Professional Nap Taker
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
Your reason to become an admin doesn't make sense, some of your punishments are odd, and your application just looks "gray" (IMO)
I want to become admin to see any type of rule breakers I can find as soon as possible,

You want to become an admin so you can see the rule breakers? You can't see or...

It can help the community for Blackwonder due to admins online and etc.
I guessing you're trying to say is: "Help and due to offline admins"? And what else? You put etc. What's etc.?

Any Sources of Trapping chokes with stickies will result a slay
So if I was at a choke point as a demo, you'll slay me? Why?

Advertising other servers- 6 - 12 hour mute due to Advertising other servers when on a blackwonder server, it doesn't make sense
Ok, but what about cheats? Is it still a 6 - 12 hour mute?

Really just continually talking- It would result in a 5 - 24 hour mute because Continually talking or excessive talking that people say is confirmed mic spamming
Why? I mean, if it's on Jailbreak, that's another story, but if people were talking a lot on 2fort and having a good time, you'll mute them?

Anyways, I'm going for a -Support

Good luck on the application.

Alex.bsp

Professional Nap Taker
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
When I said "Gray" I didn't mean this...
MJP4jVLg.png

I meant boring, dull, and/or lacking. This looks like a mess.

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
I'm fixing as soon as possible , taking care of things that need fixing

See, this is just one more reason to not accept you.

"Ok guys, I'll fix those mistake I made in my posted admin application which were pointed out to me because I could not find them myself after looking over it multiple times."

Can you see what's wrong here?

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin

I can't spray

Mildly Menacing
Oh, I forgot to tell you, the EntityRP forums you found is never used anymore, they updated and forgot to alert anyone about the new forums when the server restart after a major shutdown in its community, hopefully they start it up soon, This isn't an excuse ,but the alt account was supposed to be used for Garrys Mod Purposes only, I don't use tf2 account because it's a F2P, the alt account was supposedly used for only other games for example, CS:S, Binding of Isaac, Unturned, Terraria, and Garry's mod.

tomato.kitty.tf

The King of Kats
Oh, I forgot to tell you, the EntityRP forums you found is never used anymore, they updated and forgot to alert anyone about the new forums when the server restart after a major shutdown in its community, hopefully they start it up soon, This isn't an excuse ,but the alt account was supposed to be used for Garrys Mod Purposes only, I don't use tf2 account because it's a F2P, the alt account was supposedly used for only other games for example, CS:S, Binding of Isaac, Unturned, Terraria, and Garry's mod.

You didn't answer the questions, please re-read

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

wait... your parents thought ahead to create a steam account for you...?
That sounds ridiculously unlikely..

Title Lord

Notably Dangerous
The account that was made when I was 1, was made by my parents in which would later give me the profile later on, the account was old, and so I made a new one in order to keep it fresh, for people who know Why am I playing tekken or any of that in the alt would be my family playing on it
What even is this response?

I can't spray

Mildly Menacing
Sorry, the response was supposed be this, i'm honest, the account was made by my father, as time past he stopped playing on it due to something bad, I would later use his account for only games like CSS, or any of the games I played, he never used it ever since, then I later started up tf2 and gmod, then it was time for me to make a new account to start making new friends and other things, i'm sorry for that post that I deleted, I was lost for words when I woke up this morning

I'm finding the real one right now just hold on

tomato.kitty.tf

The King of Kats
Sorry, the response was supposed be this, i'm honest, the account was made by my father, as time past he stopped playing on it due to something bad, I would later use his account for only games like CSS, or any of the games I played, he never used it ever since, then I later started up tf2 and gmod, then it was time for me to make a new account to start making new friends and other things, i'm sorry for that post that I deleted, I was lost for words when I woke up this morning

I'm finding the real one right now just hold on

So you were 7 years old when you created your current and main steam account?

Josh_

Gore-Spattered
Seeing as you have only had an account with us for about 1 month and I've personally never seen you on the discord I feel like you are applying much too early, Not to mention I don't think I've ever seen you on jb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom