Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application from I can't spray

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomato.kitty.tf

The King of Kats
I have been a moderator - Server Admin on Garrys mod for only 2 servers in which was called EntityRP
(This cannot be confirmed unless the EntityRP's owner confirms his assistance as an administrator)
Advertising other servers:
6 - 12 hour mute due to Advertising other servers when on a blackwonder server, it doesn't make sense
> https://blackwonder.tf/pages/rules/

Applied too early, unknown member, 0% activity apart this application and a ban appeal.

-support

Copyright

Uncharitable
Your punishments are lacking precision and are odd. You say that you will mute somebody for talking constantly so does that mean you will mute ppl who are talking alot in game modes such as freak fortress 2? I know that this has been pointed out already but I am still going to say it because I am slightly concerned by it.
Something about your application isn't sitting right with me. So for this reason I am going to remain ~ Neutral
leaning towards - Support

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Howdy Marion,

I see you certainly put a lot of time into your application, which is always appreciated. I have also ran across you on JB before, and you have typically been respectful. But let’s get right down to your application here. You have some pretty strong detractors. You had to edit your application nearly a dozen times. Editing it to fix a problem here and there is okay, but it shows you were not at all prepared to submit the application. This can be seen by some as disrespectful. Next is the formatting. While I absolutely appreciate the time it must have taken, I think the saying “less is more” certainly applies here. You also had difficulty understanding that Tomato was asking for in regards to clarification on your other account. Lastly, your participation level on the forum is abysmal, and you have not posted anything, anywhere on the forum in over a week. It also appears as though you have never filed a single report.

For these reasons, we are going to decline your application for now. However, I encourage you to continue to be an example to other players on the servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom