Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Admin Application from Grizzly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmo

Mildly Menacing
I doubt this person's ability to treat all players equally as an admin. To be clear, I do not believe he would punish/enforce rules on close friends equally as
Randoms.
-support

Grizzly

Hunky Chunk of Love
I doubt this person's ability to treat all players equally as an admin. To be clear, I do not believe he would punish/enforce rules on close friends equally as
Randoms.
-support
While I seriously beg to differ and know I would be perfectly able to enforce punishment on friends, there's no way to prove either point. I understand that you are most likely referring to Ben, which is the reasoning behind your -support, and seeing as there is no way to prove or dissprove what you've said, I can only ask that you trust me to stick by what I've said just now.

Thanks for the feedback ^^

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Randoms.
-support

Okay, off the bat I completely the disagree with you on this one. Now I can see that this is coming off me because we are friends, and I know he would have to do his job when his admin, we both understand this and already discussed this, so get off your high horse and maybe ask one of us instead of instantly giving him a -support because you have 0 evidence to even suggest this would happen. Then I thought it was brilliant when I seen that Miyuki agreed with you, because once again, no evidence and second of all you posted this...

Well @Viking34 besides the one moment on GRXD's admin app then. c:

But yes, I can confirm I know him.

> Friendly
> Helpfull
> Understanding the rules
> Active on forum

Understanding of the rules would imply that he would not be making these mistakes as he "understands" them and is "helpful", if he was helpful then how would he not do his job?

With lack of evidence to how he wouldn't do his job, or any evidence to even suggest this is completely stupid.

Admins comment on peoples player reports about lack of evidence, and they can't do anything with it. Same situation here. He clearly hasn't done it before, so you have nothing to compare it to. So personally I think it's stupid to even suggest it as I have stated many times, as I have got myself into a rant.

tl;dr: Comment has no evidence, no idea why someone even agreed with it.

Edit: And if someone wants to come up with the argument of "we are friends", "it's biased". Well look at the person who put the comment, and who rated it.

Grizzly

Hunky Chunk of Love
If an argument is going to take place, please for the love of god do it elsewhere. Too many applications have gone off topic and going down this route isn't going to help.

Kowii

Inactive, But always lurking.

Kow

Alright, I forgot this app existed (Sorry Grizzly xD)

I forgot if I played with you, but according to other people and after reading your application, it seems you put your time in it, what indeed is nice.
But like I said, I forgot if I played with you or not, so I'll go neutral for now. I hope to see you play soon so I can make an decision :)

Grizzly

Hunky Chunk of Love
Alright, I forgot this app existed (Sorry Grizzly xD)

I forgot if I played with you, but according to other people and after reading your application, it seems you put your time in it, what indeed is nice.
But like I said, I forgot if I played with you or not, so I'll go neutral for now. I hope to see you play soon so I can make an decision :)
I think we played together once on Jailbreak. Not nearly enough for you to make a verdict so no worries ^^

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

This is just my opinion on some things I see happen here.
When you are "helpful" you want to help. People see this and like it about people most of the time. If helpful you can always ignore some people because you want to help THEM (your friends) too.
When "understanding the rules" indeed.. he UNDERSTANDS the rules... That doesnt mean he will follow them.. I am not saying Grizzly won't follow the rules, but it is POSSIBLE..
You can be nicer in these kinda replies... I have NEVER seen cosmo being on a high horse... or being cocky at that...
Where is your evidence he is cocky/on a high horse? He is just giving HIS OPINION and it would be amazing if you would respect it like grizzly did.

That being said.

This was my OPINION so please respect it like I will respect yours.

You may not have seen him be cocky or anything, but I know me and Grizzly have, however, I know it's his opinion, but anyone can have an opinion, and a lot of people can have a wrong opinion. But let's respect what Grizzly wants and get back on topic shall we?

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

Well @Viking34 besides the one moment on GRXD's admin app then. c:

But yes, I can confirm I know him.

> Friendly
> Helpfull
> Understanding the rules
> Active on forum
Okay, since the application has been made, I noticed more (since I payed more attention) that rules are known but some rules are mentioned that don't even exist. You do are active on the forum and do have more reports than Ben. But still not enough. I don't have messages of you when you have a question and seems like other admins haven't gotten much.

One thing I really care about is when people ask questions when they are uncertain. To be 100% sure or atleast have agreed with other admins the outcome. At this day, we still do as admins, ask questions before we take actions. And I'm lacking that as you guys mentions rules that are untrue so it makes it harder for me to stay supportive on the admin application.

Everyone is free to give opinions and it's up to you to not only defend yourself but also to proof us we are wrong or that you can change flaws, or atleast work on them.

Grizzly

Hunky Chunk of Love
Okay, since the application has been made, I noticed more (since I payed more attention) that rules are known but some rules are mentioned that don't even exist. You do are active on the forum and do have more reports than Ben. But still not enough. I don't have messages of you when you have a question and seems like other admins haven't gotten much.

One thing I really care about is when people ask questions when they are uncertain. To be 100% sure or atleast have agreed with other admins the outcome. At this day, we still do as admins, ask questions before we take actions. And I'm lacking that as you guys mentions rules that are untrue so it makes it harder for me to stay supportive on the admin application.

Everyone is free to give opinions and it's up to you to not only defend yourself but also to proof us we are wrong or that you can change flaws, or atleast work on them.
I only come to admins if it's a situation that may or may not challenge the rules. If it's something I can find in the rules page that doesn't have a certain twist to it, I don't see the point in checking with an admin when there's a bank full of everything I'd need to know. I don't believe I've ever mentioned rules that don't exist; the only thing I can relate to that accusation is the "following guard" thing that came up a while back. I've never enforced this rule, and in the demo Cosmo provided as evidence you can clearly hear me state "Let me go check the rules.". After that I don't speak again in said demo. I also never enforced it in the demo either. Also, it was never implied that I had to make many reports to become an admin; I simply report those who happen to break the rules while I am there and that doesn't mean I can bring in a constant flow.

I have asked a question once when I am uncertain on the topic of the teamkill while armoury was invaded. The reason I haven't asked any other questions is because I don't remember being in any other situation where I was uncertain about whether something was worth punishment. And again, I have never enforced a false rule.

I'm happy to defend myself, but I'm worried that I will come across as aggressive and lose what respect I've built up as a person who doesn't like arguments. I'm also happy to work on flaws, which I have done; Viking said I needed to calm down with text face binds, and since then that key has been unbinded and I have never used that face. Multiple people told me not to call out admins, which I made sure to not do even though I don't remember doing it before.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

We don't like people asking obvious questions that are in the rules. It's the things that are not mentioned in the rules that we don't mind answering. And that's where my problem lies at. You claimed few times something to be a rule on the server while it wasn't. You could ofcourse not known it unless you asked us. And if you follow clearly by the rules as like Cosmo does, then you should have asked to be certain.

Grizzly

Hunky Chunk of Love
We don't like people asking obvious questions that are in the rules. It's the things that are not mentioned in the rules that we don't mind answering. And that's where my problem lies at. You claimed few times something to be a rule on the server while it wasn't. You could ofcourse not known it unless you asked us. And if you follow clearly by the rules as like Cosmo does, then you should have asked to be certain.
I already stated that I only ask questions when they leave the rules in a grey area, and not when they are obvious. I also have already said that I haven't claimed something to be a rule when it wasn't. You may be confusing Ben's false rule situation with me. And if I have to ask to be certain, wouldn't that be asking obvious questions that are in the rules?

Heff

Somewhat Threatening

heff

Played with on jailbreak servers,polite and friendly,will go on blu if necessary.
Is also aware of the rules.

Good Luck On Your Application.

Sakuya

Trickster
Hey Grizzly it was only a matter of time before you get accepted! Congratulations and welcome to the team of admins!
Sak out!

Kowii

Inactive, But always lurking.

Kow

Congratulations, Grizzly!
Welcome and enjoy your stay in our awesome team <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom