Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Admin Application from Fluttercreep µC

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Fluttercreep: im thinking about making an admin app
Fluttercreep: but im not sure when
Fluttercreep: and i ask so i can know if it is the right time yet
Fluttercreep is now Away.
Giraffe: i would make sure your chat history is clean, and you have a decent amount of reports filed and good activity on the forum and discord
Fluttercreep is now Online.
Fluttercreep: how long is chat history saved?
Giraffe: 6 months i think
Fluttercreep: or better, could you check?
Fluttercreep: well fuck
Giraffe: i know i was just checking someon else's and it had november, so at least that long
Fluttercreep: well could ya check mine and tell me if its aight?
Fluttercreep: so?
Giraffe: Do you believe that I was about to go and spend 15 minutes looking digging around your chat history? I am sorry if I gave that impression.
Giraffe: If you would like, I can glance through it later tonight

No

Pkay

-------
Regarding thread its self there are quite a bit of grammar mistakes which could be easily avoided, but since we aren't here to evaluate your grammar then it doesn't influence my opinion that much. You have around 50 hours in our servers (of which 21h are in death run servers, 28 are in jailbreak and 45 mins in VSH) which is a decent amount of time. From playing Jailbreak with you I have not had any long lasting impression of you besides the fact that you are quite often online, thus I right now I am unable to evaluate your behavior accurately but there is only thing that really is noticeable is your behavior in this thread which doesn't give me a very good impression. Adding that to the chat logs, comm blocks, etc... it only makes things worse, therefore I will give you a neutral , that is actually quite close to -support.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Grammar is awful, you added a majority of admins on your known list. I've been here like 3x longer than you and I don't know that many admins. You said that you know them so it's ok to add them to that list but I think you're just trying to make yourself look good. Based on the app alone it's a huge -support. Based on my experiences with you, I've seen you get childish and petty over stupid stuff by whining and complaining about it as if everyone else understands "your struggles" -soopert

Alex.bsp

Professional Nap Taker
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
I know you can do so much better, but this application is a mess. I'm going with a -Support

What I want to see in the future:
  • Try not to get mad easily
  • Be more mature
  • Have better behavior
  • Work on your grammar
  • Get to know the admins before you put them on that list
  • Don't be rude
  • Follow the rules(If you don't get anymore punishments from here on out I will forget everything)
  • Don't be a hypocrite
  • Have more rules and punishments
Let me address somethings...

Deathrun, on maps without a motivator people can stay afk for ever and ever,
  1. 90% of the deathrun maps have a "Anti-AFK methods"
  2. If you have donor then you can just !voteslay or !votekick
  3. If you don't donor well call an admin so they can kick the afk person of the server
Atlast i would like to bring attention that im confident that i have improved greatly since my last, etremly rushed application.

Sure...

Simple rulebreak: multiple warnings (3at max) and tell them what they did wrong and why they shouldn't do it, if they continue a kick should be enough

Don't say "Simple rulebreak" explain the rule someone might break and give the punishment.

Spamming Chat: warn in chat and per voice, if they dont stopfirst a kick then a gag to a maximum of 2hours

Spammin Voice: warn them in chat, then in voice, if they continue first kick then mute for a maximum of 3hours

You don't need to kick someone for spamming! Just go with a mute/gag

That's all I have to say.

Good luck!

Alex.bsp

Professional Nap Taker
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
YOU are not an admin. You don't need to say this or consistently act like you are one.
I never said I was an admin, nor I attended to sound like one. I'm just being me and giving him feedback, that's it!

If you have something you want to address with me then add me on Steam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom