Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Admin Application from Fluttercreep µC

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.P.

Truly Feared
Staff Member
Mapper
Member Name
Fluttercreep µC

Name
Fluttercreep

Contact Information

Your Age

OMITTED

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:64583714

Other Information

Have you managed servers previously?

Yes

If Yes, which ones?
I have managed a Synergy Server, A GMod Stranded Server, and several Minecraft servers, only one of them is still up but barly has any visitors, the GMod Stranded Server is only online when the Owner is online, which is atm very rarly because he just ain't got the time for GMod or other Games. The Synergy Server however still has alot of players daily, it is called, same as the Minecraft Server "MuCosmos". I had to end my Administration on them because i got more into TF2 again.

Why do you want to become an admin?
I would like to be Admin because i think that the Servers i play on at these times i play on them needs some, Deathrun especially. Jailbreak is kind off under controll, atleast later in the day. Alot of the times i am online i see people playing not how its supposed to be played. First example being Jailbreak, alot of people talk over warden, they freekill, they spam or just dont know the rules. With my current Donator status i have Commblocked 34people because they either spammed, freekilled or talked over warden. Another example would be Deathrun, on maps without a motivator people can stay afk for ever and ever, and everyone has to wait just for one person. It also often occurs that people dont speak English on the Servers. As last example i would bring VSH, friendly hales delay the round just like AFK's in deathrun and noone wants to wait for one person not killing the other, a.k.a delaying the round.

Atlast i would like to bring attention that im confident that i have improved greatly since my last, etremly rushed application.

Are you familiar with admin commands?
Yes

Do you know any of our current staff members?
Yes

If Yes, please tell us the their names.
Benedevil
Timo
Ben
Grizzly
2010wolf
Giraffe/RainbowRob
Lucas
Wanka
Buster
Fish
Surny
Viking
will
Pkay

Please tell us when you usually play and are available.
Daily between 12:45 to 19:00, may vary because of school. Weekend 11:00 to 21:00
All times in GMT+1

On what servers do you usually play?
I play on Jailbreak EU, on Deathrun EU and VSH (not very often but i wanted to be there more often anyway) same goes for Trade

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.
Still Aspergers, however i think it shouldn't be a problem.

How would you go about punishing a hacker/spammer/simple rulebreaker...etc.?
Simple rulebreak: multiple warnings (3at max) and tell them what they did wrong and why they shouldn't do it, if they continue a kick should be enough

Major rulebreak: depending on how bad it is, at first a kick then proceed to ban for a good amount of time depending on what they did.

Singular Freekill: Tell them why they shouldn't do it if it was by accident also warn them, second time slay, third time kick

Mass Freekill: Instant Teamban for atleast 6hours and if they do it again ban them, if they do it again a permanent ban should do.

Spamming Chat: warn in chat and per voice, if they dont stopfirst a kick then a gag to a maximum of 2hours

Spammin Voice: warn them in chat, then in voice, if they continue first kick then mute for a maximum of 3hours

Being friendly in VSH: warn them in chat and voice, if they dont kill by then, i slay them, if it happends again a kick, if they then doit yet again ban them for 2hours

Last edited by a moderator:

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

So just a quick question... if you have changed greatly since your last admin application, can you please justify calling multiple people "dicks" a few days ago on EU Jailbreak please?

A.P.

Truly Feared
Staff Member
Mapper
Ben, i told you it was by accident, i really didn't mean it, if you still don't believe me thats on your side and i can't change that, but let me just tell you that i really mean it if i say it was an accident.

Suicide

Suislide
Let's get into this.

Pros:
Active on both forums and discord
Knows the rules well.

Cons:
Rude
Immature
Has a total of 5 comm blocks

Now this does not help:

Looks like you still need to learn how to be more nice to players and be a little more mature.
I'm going for a
-Support

Good Luck on the app though!

Last edited:

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

I read back the previous application. Just to see how much of what I said there is still true here. Well, for one thing you have been active. You also tried to cut down on your toxicity and spam, in which you arguably succeeded. Though anyone who has a bind like this: "☐ Not REKT ☑ REKT ☑ REKTangle ☑ SHREKT ☑ REKT-it Ralph ☑ Total REKTall ☑ The Lord of the REKT ☑ The Usual SusRE." is instantly a big nono for me. But that's still my "taste", some people could find it funny.
Another thing I want to mention is that I haven't talked to you since I deleted you off my friends list so please don't list me as someone you know, thanks.
Right, until now these were all my subjective opinion, what are some things that are objective?

Well, I searched for you on google and found your app on panda, I think your behavior there is much like your first application here. And that was 3 years ago. So if your online behavior barely changed in 3 years. How did it drastically change in a few weeks? A month ago you said this was bullshit...

Then there are the comm blocks. You have been reported here before, and you also have a history of receiving comm. blocks on other communities. Some of them happened years ago, some of them are recent.

I'm not a big fan of this. I'm willing to change my opinion if people come around and convince me somehow that you're nothing like the flutter that I met a month ago. But I can still only rely on my past experience and information about you online. And those are not positive. -Support.

Last edited:

「Bread」

Uncharitable
Pros:
Active
Knows the rules
Mature (never seen him act immature)

Cons:
Rude
Has comm blocks

I'm going neutral.
Good luck on your app!

A.P.

Truly Feared
Staff Member
Mapper
Well, first to Console, im not sure of the situation anymore, but i think it was that i was Warden, and then i got attacked, to which alot of Red's came my way and killed me, that was my response to the situation but i didn't mean it the insulting way, more like the "fun version" if that exists.

Now to suicide, first chatlog, don't know anymore sorry. second one is that someone was saying that something is his (like the stingy meme where he is sayin that everything is "mine") to which i replied with fuck you stingy then.

So, Cammy, im sure they do, atleast from either talking or writing in discord, and i am sure that this counts aswell

Edit: Buster, i know that you couldn't see me change, because we can't even play, with this i would like to request and add you back to play with ya a bit more. Also, that bind has been unbounded a few days ago, so no worries

Suicide

Suislide
Now to suicide, first chatlog, don't know anymore sorry. second one is that someone was saying that something is his (like the stingy meme where he is sayin that everything is "mine") to which i replied with fuck you stingy then.
Now, what was the point of talking about the first chatlog if you don't know anything? Second, what about the other chatlogs, there is no excuse to be rude to other players, you could rather report them or gag/mute them.

A.P.

Truly Feared
Staff Member
Mapper
Suicide, by that time i couldn't gag, i can't say anything about not reporting though. However as i said before, i have unbound alot of spammy binds and if you check my most recent chatlogs you see that they have gone down on tixicity has gone down ALOT.

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
Though anyone who has a bind like this: "☐ Not REKT ☑ REKT ☑ REKTangle ☑ SHREKT ☑ REKT-it Ralph ☑ Total REKTall ☑ The Lord of the REKT ☑ The Usual SusRE." is instantly a big nono for me.
oh thats why you dont like me

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Edit: Buster, i know that you couldn't see me change, because we can't even play, with this i would like to request and add you back to play with ya a bit more. Also, that bind has been unbounded a few days ago, so no worries
Right, so look, I don't want to force myself to play with someone who I have bad experience with, you don't have to prove anything right now, you can't prove to me that you've changed this way. Let me explain. Since I have a bad experience, I'm pretty skeptic about most of the stuff you say. You say though that you've changed and you say you know a lot of people. Now I want to hear the same from people that I trust. I'm not saying it's impossible to change in a month. I'm saying it's not usually how things go and I'd like others to confirm what you allege. Then I'll have reason and motivation to forget the past and just accept who you are right now.

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Who are you? Why am I on that list? I don't think I've ever had a single private convo with you.

Pretty much leaving a -support because of the above, though I'll try to leave some original feedback. The app has some noticable spelling errors (insert argument about how not being bothered to spell check communicating laziness here), and you gave us a single sentence to work with in the additional info section. A single sentence. There is no way anyone in the world is as bland enough to leave a single sentence, and even if they are that bland, they could write a paragraph about how bland they are.

A.P.

Truly Feared
Staff Member
Mapper
I have nothing else to say about more info so....
Also it is said to list Admins i know, not Admins that know me... but i do know you fish...

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I have nothing else to say about more info so....
Also it is said to list Admins i know, not Admins that know me... but i do know you fish...
Really now? Nothing more to say? So you have no interests? No hobbies? No personality traits? Nothing at all that could help us? Interesting.
Also, you kind of missed the point with the "Do you know any of our current staff members" question. It implies some sort of relation with a staff members. As staff members, we work as a team. Getting to know one personally before hand will give you an edge jumping into the fray that is server management. Either way, this'll be my last post here, I don't want to get too spammy. If you have questions/comments/concerns, please send me a PM on the forums or a DM on discord.

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
we've spoken once and that was after you demanded i come to a voice channel to discuss something which we could have done in text chat, from what i've seen from you on discord and from things i've heard from other admins you would not be suitable as a staff member due to demanding and easily angered nature not to mention your chat logs -SUPPORT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom