Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Admin Application from Darth Vadar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darthie 2.0 (:

Spectacularly Lethal
I apologise for adding you both for no reason, I have now removed you both from my friends list so this situation. Does not continue

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
Wow you guys... no one used the full word, you lazy pricks!
(plzdon'tkillme)
Anyways: Congratulations Darth Vader on your successful application on becoming an admin! I am happy to have another member on the admin team and I hope you will help improving the gaming experience of our players on our servers! Looking forward to work with you!

See, that's how you "congratz" someone
...lazy people everywhere

Last edited:

Melonious

Notably Dangerous
(plzdon'tkillme)
Anyways: Congratulations Darth Vader on your successful application on becoming an admin! I am happy to have another member on the admin team and I hope you will help improving the gaming experiance of our players on our servers! Looking forward to work with you!

omg such englash. das crazee yew trihurd

Darthie 2.0 (:

Spectacularly Lethal
:D
(plzdon'tkillme)
Anyways: Congratulations Darth Vader on your successful application on becoming an admin! I am happy to have another member on the admin team and I hope you will help improving the gaming experience of our players on our servers! Looking forward to work with you!

Lol thanks:D:D:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom