Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Admin Application from Darth Vadar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darthie 2.0 (:

Spectacularly Lethal
Member Name Darth Vadar

Name Harry

Contact Information

Your Age 13

Location Continent: Europe. Country: England. County: Essex

Your SteamID STEAM_0:0:147164651

Other Information

Have you managed servers previously? No

If Yes, which ones? None

Why do you want to become an admin? The reason i would like to become an admin is because on jailbreak, there are many free killers and i only have donator rank, I can not keep them away from this server. So if i became Admin, i would be able to control the server and keep it peaceful,Also When I play jailbreak, I just mostly see people on blue without a mic and Free killing, so thats why i have applied for admin to keep servers calm and peaceful from rule breakers, Also I do not think there is enough admins to control so many servers, So that is why I have applied to help out also. :)

Are you familiar with admin commands? Yes

Do you know any of our current staff members? Yes

If Yes, please tell us the their names. ThePianoFighter, DarkArcher1, Ice,Loldielol,Blackwonder, NotNotchSilly and
〖ᗪηᎶ〗☢Arcalium

Please tell us when you usually play and are available. On school days: 4Pm to 9Pm, On free days from school: 9Am/10Am to 9:30 Pm (Please note this is European time)

On what servers do you usually play? I usually play on your jailbreak server, sometimes I play on your other servers, but I mainly play your jailbreak server:) .

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know. I am very good friends With Darkarcher1 and ThePianoFighter. Also i have not been banned once on your servers. (Just in case you needed to know about how many bans i have had)

How would you go about punishing a hacker/spammer/simple rulebreaker...etc.? Spammers: I would warn them first, if they keep spamming i would Mute them For 10 minutes, If they keep spamming after those 10 minutes, I would extend the mute to 4 Hours, Hackers: I would permanently Ban them, no matter what. free killers: If they just free killed someone for no reason, i would just slay them, if they are mass free killing i would ban them for 24 hours. Insulters on chat or disrespectful people in chat would be warned first, if they ignore or keep being disrespectful/Insulters, I will gag them for 10 minutes, if they keep doing the same thing I would just ban them for 4 hours .

Last edited:

darkarcher1

Notably Dangerous
Member Name Darth Vadar

Name Harry

Contact Information

Your Age 13

Other Information

If Yes, which ones? None

Why do you want to become an admin? The reason i would like to become an admin is because on jailbreak, there are many free killers and i only have donator rank, I can not keep them away from this server. So if i became Admin, i would be able to control the server and keep it peaceful,Also When I play jailbreak, I just mostly see people on blue without a mic and Free killing, so thats why i have applied for admin to keep servers calm and peaceful from rule breakers

If Yes, please tell us the their names. ThePianoFighter, DarkArcher1, Ice,Loldie,Blackwonder and NotNotchSilly

Please tell us when you usually play and are available. On school days: 4Pm to 9Pm, On free days from school: 9Am/10Am to 9:30 Pm (Please note this is European time)

On what servers do you usually play? I usually play on your jailbreak server, sometimes I play on your other servers, but I mainly play your jailbreak server:) .

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know. I am very good friends With Darkarcher1 and ThePianoFighter. Also i have not been banned once on your servers. (Just in case you needed to know about how many bans i have had)

How would you go about punishing a hacker/spammer/simple rulebreaker...etc.? Spammers: I would warn them first, if they keep spamming i would Mute them For 10 minutes, If they keep spamming after those 10 minutes, I would extend the mute to 4 Hours, Hackers: I would permanently Ban them, no matter what. free killers: If they just free killed someone for no reason, i would just slay them, if they are mass free killing i would ban them for 24 hours. Insulters on chat or disrespectful people in chat would be warned first, if they ignore or keep being disrespectful/Insulters, I will gag them for 10 minutes, if they keep doing the same thing i would just ban them for 4 hours .
i think darth would be a great admin I have seen him in game a lot and he has helped me keep the server contained (using doner powers) and he has always been respectfull in chat I think the only bad thing is he is sort of new to the forums but he is really active I would love to have more help on jailbreak so darth would be great help he said he hasn't managed a server before but in game he did great
not abusing doner powers and he knew when to kick or slay

So for all that I have to say yes

Last edited:

Frama

what do i do and who am i
Hey!

The application is good, your english is indeed perfect...BUT I will not vote because I don't think I've ever saw you in any server so I don't know your behaviour...

I'll stay Neutral.
Best of luck!

Melonious

Notably Dangerous
Member Name Darth Vadar

Name Harry

Contact Information

Your Age 13

Other Information

If Yes, which ones? None

Why do you want to become an admin? The reason i would like to become an admin is because on jailbreak, there are many free killers and i only have donator rank, I can not keep them away from this server. So if i became Admin, i would be able to control the server and keep it peaceful,Also When I play jailbreak, I just mostly see people on blue without a mic and Free killing, so thats why i have applied for admin to keep servers calm and peaceful from rule breakers

If Yes, please tell us the their names. ThePianoFighter, DarkArcher1, Ice,Loldie,Blackwonder and NotNotchSilly

How would you go about punishing a hacker/spammer/simple rulebreaker...etc.? Spammers: I would warn them first, if they keep spamming i would Mute them For 10 minutes, If they keep spamming after those 10 minutes, I would extend the mute to 4 Hours, Hackers: I would permanently Ban them, no matter what. free killers: If they just free killed someone for no reason, i would just slay them, if they are mass free killing i would ban them for 24 hours. Insulters on chat or disrespectful people in chat would be warned first, if they ignore or keep being disrespectful/Insulters, I will gag them for 10 minutes, if they keep doing the same thing i would just ban them for 4 hours .
Hey, I would suggest changing the free kill ban to less than 24 hrs at first. I find it a little harsh, but then again I do not know all of you over on the other side. Great app though, +support

Melonious

Notably Dangerous
A little new to the forums however, that's a downside. Also, I do not believe you went into much detail regarding why you wanted to be admin. You said: I want to keep the server calm and peaceful from rule breakers. Maybe it's just me, I do not mean any offense. However going into a little more detail wouldn't hurt at all, might help out with some things in the future. There are always bad things about something good. You still have my support.

Delta

Sufficiently Lethal

Delta

I know you from jailbreak and you are always sensible and you don't abuse your donator powers,Wish you the best of luck +support

Darthie 2.0 (:

Spectacularly Lethal
A little new to the forums however, that's a downside. Also, I do not believe you went into much detail regarding why you wanted to be admin. You said: I want to keep the server calm and peaceful from rule breakers. Maybe it's just me, I do not mean any offense. However going into a little more detail wouldn't hurt at all, might help out with some things in the future. There are always bad things about something good. You still have my support.
thanks for the information, now I can improve on that section (;

Ice

Enemy of this Community

ice

Away
A nice application, no grammatical mistakes but as darkarcher said, you are new to the forums. You only signed up eight days ago. If you had applied a couple more days later to sign up, it would be a strong yes. But since I'm between yes and no I will take Paino's and Darks's word on your behavior within the server and give a YES.

Darthie 2.0 (:

Spectacularly Lethal
A nice application, no grammatical mistakes but as darkarcher said, you are new to the forums. You only signed up eight days ago. If you had applied a couple more days later to sign up, it would be a strong yes. But since I'm between yes and no I will take Paino's and Darks's word on your behavior within the server and give a YES.

I have actually been playing on your black wonder servers for ages, but I never knew there was a website till 8 days ago

Boney African Feet

An Extraordinary Nerd

Pip

Hey, I would suggest changing the free kill ban to less than 24 hrs at first. I find it a little harsh, but then again I do not know all of you over on the other side. Great app though, +support
Please don't vote unless you're a moderator or above, Thanks

Boney African Feet

An Extraordinary Nerd

Pip

Hey, I've read through yourat and I also saw that you just signed up within a week after making your account on the forums also you're quite young, but so am I so yeah. Also you stated that you knew me but you just randomly added me and we didn't really talk or anything so yeah.
Except from all that it's looks quite good but I'm gonna say -Support because there's just to many -'s for me I'm sorry.

Loldielol

Holy Buckets
As Notch said, you've added me to the list yet I do not recall ever seeing you in-game, so that's a -support from me.

Bareing in mind, when I play on servers I tend not to remember a lot of names.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom