Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Admin Application from Copyright

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I would love to make a report but there are 2 issues concerning it:
1) The concerned donor(s) are rarely on when I am and usualy they disconnect when I join.
2) My mediafire doesnt work so making these reports is a tad bit harder.
To be clear, even admins need evidence of such activities that violate the terms of service for donors.

Ideally you have a demo for every punishment, but that is not always realistic.
I'd recommend finding another piece of software.

D

Deleted member 2120

I gotta say, you would make a good admin, in my opinion. You are fairly active, you are pretty nice, and you are a good donor. +support

Drax

Deadpool

Drax

Most everything has already been said, but I'll still give my two cents. I've played with you in game once and you were pretty chill. Your in game time is great and you are very active on discord. However, you do need to get forum activity up a bit. All that said, I give you my +Support.

Oxi-moron

Truly Feared
I wanna go with +support for the fact your application is great and your a friendly user :)

Copyright

Uncharitable
To be clear, even admins need evidence of such activities that violate the terms of service for donors.

Ideally you have a demo for every punishment, but that is not always realistic.
I'd recommend finding another piece of software.
This is meant to be an admin application and nothing else so I am going to finish off by saying that I know that admins need to see that kind of thing happen or need to see actual proof of it happening, I never said the opposite.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
This is meant to be an admin application and nothing else so I am going to finish off by saying that I know that admins need to see that kind of thing happen or need to see actual proof of it happening, I never said the opposite.

Alright, I'm going to take one more swing at this.

What actions would you take to document rules being broken, that you are not taking now? For many things, simply seeing it is not enough.

(Reasoning: If I ban someone for exploiting a map, and I don't have proof then I am likely going to have to remove the ban. This is especially true for new admins, but even people who have been here a long time make sure they have proof. )

Copyright

Uncharitable
Alright, I'm going to take one more swing at this.

What actions would you take to document rules being broken, that you are not taking now? For many things, simply seeing it is not enough.

(Reasoning: If I ban someone for exploiting a map, and I don't have proof then I am likely going to have to remove the ban. This is especially true for new admins, but even people who have been here a long time make sure they have proof. )
Ok I see your point and I thank you for asking. If I were to ban somebody for doing some such as exploiting a map, I would be recording a demo of it which I would then use in a report against that player. Once that is done I would still keep that demo in case I need it again.

Tozhibac'O Lantern

Unremarkable
Mature,Knows rules Online every day,good Donor and would be good Admin from my perspective he would be the jailbreak admin what everyone needs cause jailbreak rules are being broken alot and he is online alot so Would be good and i give him my full +Support

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Good morning @Copyright !

I hope you had a wonderful week. I have no doubts in your ability to conduct yourself properly in-game and I look forward to your continued increasing participation in the community at-large. I speak on behalf of all the admins in saying "welcome to the admin team!" @Lucas has volunteered to help you get started, and to provide you with all the needed commands and information as a new admin. Additionally, feel free to reach out to @Buster, myself or any of the other admin with any questions. Have fun.

Pablo The Wizard

Face Melting
Good morning @Copyright !

I hope you had a wonderful week. I have no doubts in your ability to conduct yourself properly in-game and I look forward to your continued increasing participation in the community at-large. I speak on behalf of all the admins in saying "welcome to the admin team!" @Lucas has volunteered to help you get started, and to provide you with all the needed commands and information as a new admin. Additionally, feel free to reach out to @Buster, myself or any of the other admin with any questions. Have fun.
Is this why you wanted him to message you xD?
Anyway Congratz Copy Ive been waiting for this a long time

Noah

Strange

Ruby

Congrats Copy you deserv to be admin have ben wating for this day sins well i meet you first time on the server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom