Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application from AwZooom

Status
Not open for further replies.

AwZooom

Mildly Menacing

AwZooom

Personal Information

Name
Calvin Muharrem

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:96897710

Server Information

Have you managed servers previously?
No

If Yes, which ones?

Are you familiar with admin commands?
No

On which servers do you usually play?
I usually play only on JB servers , specifically Blackwonders.

Application Questions

Why do you want to become an admin?
I want to become an Admin because I recently saw a real large amount of Freekillers , No-Mics and Rulebreakers , while the Admins didn't respond to my messages for help.
Also , you can never go wrong with another active admin making the servers more enjoyable for eveyone.

Do you know any of our current staff members?
Yes

If Yes, please tell us the their names.
Copyright , Benedevil , Will , Jim , Pkay , Wanka

Please tell us when you usually play and are available.
UTC +2 Hours 14 o'clock until 22 o'clock

How would you go about punishing a hacker, spammer, simple rulebreaker, etc?
My list of punishments :

- Cheating : Permanent ban from Blackwonder servers , after gathering evidene
- Freekilling : Slay and a respawn for the victim
- Massfreekilling : Dependent if it was an accident or not , a week long ban and a respawn for the victims , or a slay and a respawn for the victims
- No Mic on blu : Permanent teamban until until they can prove that they have a mic
- Illegal FF : Slay , manual deactivation of Friendly Fire and a respawn for the ones who got teamkilled
- Mic Spamming : Dependent of how often they have recieved mutes in the past , either a week long mute or a permanent one
- Overtalking Admin during Mic-Check or Warden : 30 Minute long mute
- Insulting other players or staff : Day long Mute and/or Gag dependent which chat was used
- Not following Wardens orders specifically for Blus : Slay
- Abusing the environment to kill teammates : Slay and a respawn for the victim
- Blocking Blus as freeday : Slay
- Repeatedly freehitting Reds : Slay
- Ammo Glitching : Dependent on if ammo was used and if it was intentional or an accident , either a warning , slay or day long ban
- Not willing to be Warden : Dependent if the Blu does have a mic or not , either an hour long teamban or permanent teamban
- Bad mic as Blu : Permanent teamban until the mic is fixed
- Too immature voice as Blu : Permanent teamban until voice gets better
- LR denial : An hour long teamban
- Exploiting glitches : A day long ban
- Abusing the Calladmin command : The ability to use the calladmin command is taken away
- Assisting a freekiller/cheater : An hour long ban
- Breaking breakables as Blu : Slay or warning , dependent on if they knew if they are not allowed to or not
- Armory camping : Slay or warning , dependent on if they knew if they are not allowed to or not
- Repeatedly Baiting : Slay
- Abusing the envrionment to kill freedays : Slay and a respawn for the victim
- Making a freeday unable to move and/or blocking them : Slay
- Spamming the Chat : Dependent on if they were punished for spamming before or not , either an hour long gag or a permanent one
- 18+ Sprays : Permanent spray ban
- Abusing Admin power to gain an advantage : Gathering evidence for a demotion , ban or slay dependent on what was abused
- Advertising Cheats : Permanent Gag and/or Mute or permanent spray ban , dependent on what method of communication was used
- Abusing the Map to repeatedly play sounds as a Blu : Slay and/or warning

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.
I am just trying to help.
English is not my first language.
I also play games other than TF2.
I am not experienced with how the demo system works.
While writing this i had a slight headache and am slightly tired.

Also , if you spot any mistakes in my application , please tell me what they are.
Giving criticism is important to me , because then i can learn to not repeat my mistake.

Last edited:

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Should be a bit more specific with this one, like would you perma gag them if they had one previous comm block or many more?
Its a ban for calladminn abuse.
Im pretty sure that no matter what it warrants a slay.
Once again, being specific would be nice.
If someone is accidentally ammo gliching it should be a kick.
In my opinion it should be longer. Maybe a day or so.
Ok thats all.
It's his application. The punishments are supposed to be what he would do. It's not wrong because you would do something different.

Toast | blw.tf

Somewhat Threatening
Nice to see you applying again, right off the bat I can see your admin application has improved alot since the last time you applied, you have gone more into detail with your admin application and did not rush it.
You need to be more active on the forums and discord because if you want you become an admin discord is where you will see people requesting for an admin on the server because of rulebreakers, and on the forums you need to be able respond to reports, appeals, problems etc.
Also as @mr_minati said that part was not useful information.
The admin abusing to gain an advantage and what you would do is a unique one that I have not seen.
For now I will stay Neutral.
Edit: You need to know how to record a demo to gather evidence against rulebreakers, I suggest you go to the reports in the forums and click the "how to record a demo" by Noodl.
Edit 2: I do not think our admins will abuse their powers and go rouge.
Edit 3: I agree with @Pablo The Wizard with the reason of you becoming an admin.

Last edited:

Pablo The Wizard

Face Melting
I want to become an Admin because I recently saw a real large amount of Freekillers , No-Mics and Rulebreakers , while the Admins didn't respond to my messages for help. Also , you can never go wrong with another active admin making theservers more enjoyable for eveyone.
This has been said on almost every single application, your reason of becoming an admin are just plain, boring and unoriginal, and also yes, you can always go wrong with trusting too many people with admin commands. I'm not gonna state why because it's pretty obvious.

- Overtalking Admin during Mic-Check or Warden : 30 Minute long mute
A 30 minute mute is not enough imo, I'm sure you've seen admins mute people for overtalking and if it has been during a mic check 30 minutes rarely or almost never occurs.

- Assisting a freekiller/cheater : An hour long ban
Do you mean healing a freekiller? So what if the medic doesn't know he's going to freekill? Is he going to be punished for healing?

- Abusing Admin power to gain an advantage : Gathering evidence for a demotion , ban or slay dependent on what was abused
Don't really know why you put this in since all our admins are hand picked and I think we've had 1-2 admins demoted.

While writing this i had a slight headache and am slightly tired.
If you were tired or had a headache then you shouldn't have written an application. It's a very stupid choice since you can't concentrate properly.

Also , if you spot any mistakes in my application , please tell me what they are. Giving criticism is important to me , because then i can learn to not repeat my mistake.
We don't give you the reasons to our + or - Support so you can just add them to your application. We do it to let you know what you should do differently on your next application. If you just do what we think you should do then you don't learn anything.

Also I noticed a lot of grammatical errors and just words clusterfucking each other
f they knew if they are not allowed to or not
until until they can
after gathering evidene

You also have very little forum activity which is a great deal imo.

I'm going for a -Support because of the reasons I've stated. Good luck on your application though
I took a look at you on SourceBans and you seem like you haven't had any comms or bans so Im going Neutral for now.

Last edited:

AwZooom

Mildly Menacing

AwZooom

In my opinion overtaling isn't such a bad thing and doesn't deserve very loong mutes.

If you are assisting a freekiller without knowing it , then you will notice it soon enough anyway.

I know that admins are handpicked and are unlikely to abuse , but still it can always happen , since this is still just the internet.

I put that in to warn you about possible spelling or grammatical mistakes.

Also i would like criticism not only to know what i did wrong , but also to not crack my head open trying to find out why you don't like me as an admin and in the future i will probably write applications too , for jobs or on other forums , which is why criticism is important to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jim

Pablo The Wizard

Face Melting
Also i would like criticism not only to know what i did wrong , but also to not crack my head open trying to find out why you don't like me and in the future i will probably write applications too , for jobs or on other forums , which is why criticism is important to me.
I have never said I don't like you. I'm just telling you what I think is wrong in your application, I might be wrong for some people, I might be right to others, but I don't think you'd make a good admin as of now.

AwZooom

Mildly Menacing

AwZooom

The only things i corrected that twinzzlers pointed out was that i had to gather evidence for a demotion or ban for cheating first.

Yes , last time was very disrespectful of me and i apologize for that , but this one is much better than the last one , and criticism is important for your entire life.
Denying something as important as criticism to someone is rude in my opinion.
When you have an interview for a job the employer tells you why he wont employ you.
Same case here i want to know exactly why you don't want me as an admin.

Well yes you also said i should just check other applications to see what you want in an admin , and it was disrespectful to not do that ,but i didn't think of that this or last time so thanks for telling me that.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
The only things i corrected that twinzzlers pointed out was that i had to gather evidence for a demotion or ban for cheating first.

Yes , last time was very disrespectful of me and i apologize for that , but this one is much better than the last one , and criticism is important for your entire life.
Denying something as important as criticism to someone is rude in my opinion.
When you have an interview for a job the employer tells you why he wont employ you.
Same case here i want to know exactly why you don't want me as an admin.

Well yes you also said i should just check other applications to see what you want in an admin , and it was disrespectful to not do that ,but i didn't think of that this or last time so thanks for telling me that.

Right, you waited less than a month, and failed to listen to our advice,

Pablo The Wizard

Face Melting
What if he didn't mean healing a freekiller?
Do you mean healing a freekiller? So what if the medic doesn't know he's going to freekill? Is he going to be punished for healing?
Assuming you didn't understand what I meant. As you said, what if he didn't mean to heal a freekiller, I said what if the medic doesn't know he's healing someone who is a freekiller, should've been more specific.
Also, welcome back Suicide

Last edited:

tomato.kitty.tf

The King of Kats
e0db903d84e622c3fc17508c420eed06.png

be6f34e0fda15c793409cc71b62bfce5.png

It's your second application in less than a month, looks like hunger for power.
you applied too early (again) and you are not showing a proper etiquette for what's supposed to be a future admin.
You also had to edit your second application a few times to readjust it with the feedback given, that's something you should do the next time you apply again, not right after somebody tells you what's wrong with it, that would be pointless.
-support

PD: If you want to apply for admin again, wait a bit the next time.

Copyright

Uncharitable
@AwZooom You know the rules and you try to enforce them in game. However I agree with what @Tomato Kat ☆ said. You have applied 2 times in a short period. This could mean 2 things:
1) You are power hungry
2) You are impatient.
Both of which are not good things to be as an admin.

AwZooom

Mildly Menacing

AwZooom

Mostly i applied in such a short period because the Admins aren't always active on the servers , which leads to moments where there are multiple people breaking the rules for multiple hours , which makes JB unplayable.
And yes , i am very impatient , which is not a good thing.
Also , it felt like more than a month to me , which is also a reason i applied twice in such a short period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom