Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application from AwZooom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pablo The Wizard

Face Melting
Mostly i applied in such a short period because the Admins aren't always active on the servers , which leads to moments where there are multiple people breaking the rules for multiple hours , which makes JB unplayable.
And yes , i am very impatient , which is not a good thing.
Also , it felt like more than a month to me , which is also a reason i applied twice in such a short period.
You can record and report people without being admin

AwZooom

Mildly Menacing

AwZooom

I know that now , but it can be annoying to have to record demos all the time because they consume a lot of space.

AwZooom

Mildly Menacing

AwZooom

Well , yeah they are small , but a little space is a lot of space when you don't have a lot left

AwZooom

Mildly Menacing

AwZooom

I forgot that i had deleted useless stuff on my computer , so nevermind that , i have lots of space left.

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

You posted this 26 days after your first application was declined. I feel slightly guilty because I haven't given you a very conclusive response last time. Lets try to go over all the major issues in hope that you acknowledge and don't repeat the same mistakes again.
  1. Your grammar is still flimsy. There is a difference between not being native English and having typos in ever sentence you write. For example you don't know how to use commas.
  2. Not one person is supporting you, vouching for you. We don't know you very well and your application certainly hasn't convinced us to blindly trust you.
  3. You almost outright refused to record demos without a real excuse.
  4. You said you're impatient.
  5. You failed to correct your previous mistakes and applied too early.
To touch on some of the minor mistakes.
When you have an interview for a job the employer tells you why he wont employ you.
I don't think a 14 year old kid has the right to lecture someone (especially Rob) on how job interviews work and tell the person that by not criticizing him he's being rude. Absolutely foolish.
Abusing Admin power to gain an advantage : Gathering evidence for a demotion , ban or slay dependent on what was abused
You gather evidence and then either talk it out in private or bring up the issue to all admins.

You're not ready for more responsibility. We can't trust you to handle 200 servers, especially jailbreak servers which are extraordinarily difficult to moderate. If there ever is a next time, good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom