Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Abuse Ban Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Okay, so back to serious talk. You still haven't told me why you started changing your names. What did dirakia do that made you change your names.(Doesn't matter if you have no evidence, i want to know what dirakia did, what in your opinion was abuse and made you change your name over and over.) Tell me the full story... I want to hear something like "Dirakia was slaying people for no reason including me, i got pissed and started changing names"

If I believe you. Then your only misdeed is being toxic what certainly isn't worth a permaban.

Edit.: you got muted and gagged (or silenced in other words) at 23:26 by dirakia. You got banned at 23:30 by the plugin. Why did he silence you? Were you spamming? Playing music in voicechat? Did he silence you for no reason and that's why you started changing your names?
Your name when the silence happened: FRESH PISS STRAIGHT OUT OF THE

Last edited:

Iroh

Strange
Okay, so back to serious talk. You still haven't told me why you started changing your names. What did dirakia do that made you change your names.(Doesn't matter if you have no evidence, i want to know what dirakia did, what in your opinion was abuse and made you change your name over and over.) Tell me the full story... I want to hear something like "Dirakia was slaying people for no reason including me, i got pissed and started changing names"

If I believe you. Then your only misdeed is being toxic what certainly isn't worth a permaban.

Edit.: you got muted and gagged (or silenced in other words) at 23:26 by dirakia. You got banned at 23:30 by the plugin. Why did he silence you? Were you spamming? Playing music in voicechat? Did he silence you for no reason and that's why you started changing your names?
Your name when the silence happened: FRESH PISS STRAIGHT OUT OF THE

I wasn't even using voice chat.
And the name was because of JARATE, in case you were wondering.
All I did was say multiple things that fresh piss would come out of (such as a toilet).

Keiii

Sufficiently Lethal

Keiii

You are right viking.
Unbanned for not existing namehacking.
Slightly punished again for "admin bad-mouting". changing his name to the admin + for demotion and then here saying he has no proof of previous abuse but the ban, which wasnt by that admin.
Unless he points out why he behaved like that, because "no proof of previous abuse" isnt enough, I'd give a short ban.

DeadGaming666

Spectacularly Lethal
Mapper
He's fighting a losing battle. Sure he's unbanned, but he didn't help with the bad mouthing, which to quote him, he "wouldn't be so bold as to insult a random person if you weren't hiding behind a computer screen".

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

I believe you'll be unbanned shortly. It was really hard to get any information out of you and it's obvious that you're pretty toxic. Despite these things you clearly don't deserve a permaban. I just hope you learned something from the experience.

Thanks for the appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Top Bottom