Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Abuse Ban Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iroh

Strange
Who banned on you: Dirakia | STEAM_0:1:120205329
What was the reason in the ban: No reason
Why should we reconsider your ban: Because there was no reason and it was admin ause
Have you had any previous bans on any of our servers: No
Which server was you banned on (If not sourcebanned): I can't connect to any
Any other information you wish to include: No.

Players Steam ID (As stated on the above statements 4.): STEAM_0:1:120205329
What was the offence: Admin Abuse
Evidence: [I'm innocent until proven guilty]
Any other information you wish to include: No.

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
? Noone can help you if you don't have evidence against the Admin. If you Are japanese Admiral, you were banned by an automated plugin for namehacking.

Inform yourself first please.

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Snooze
Really? black_grin that's why I couldn't find him.

Edit: Okay yeah this is pretty funny. Your name when the ban happened was: Dirakia-Delphox for demotion AA
Edit2.: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ukc07qkjk1qungh/iroh ban.PNG?dl=0
Your previous names: FucFuck this server's admin; Dirakia-Delphox FOR DEMOTION!; Dirakia-Delphox AKA Admin Abuse

I have the feeling you'll stay banned black_heart black_cry

Last edited:

Iroh

Strange
Wait, what? What the **** is namehacking?

AA = Admin abuse
She admin abused me, so I did that. I have the right to call "admin abuser" to an admin abuser.

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
Care to Tell us your steam id at least?

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
You know, there is literally no evidence of dirakia abusing. The only thing we Know is that you got banned by a plugin. It will stay like this until you prove us wrong.

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Snooze
Basically you changed your name really often. Hackers use this to avoid bans, they use the names of other players on the server or just rename themselves so the admin can't target the person.

So your story is that @Dirakia abused (still don't know what exactly happened, please tell) And you decided to flame (because being toxic always solves everything). And the server banned you because you changed names too frequently. And also you have no evidence. black_dodgy

Edit: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1931639 Here, read what the ban exactly means. If you read it you can see that you got banned with #2 which means you stole names too. black_rolleye

I'm gonna translate it for you --> Reason: [Auto]Detected Namehacking #2-17-4 you changed your name 17 times and from 17, 4 was name stealing.

Last edited:

DeadGaming666

Spectacularly Lethal
Mapper
Listen Iroh, give up before you look a like nothing more than a pathetic worm squirming to get out of a situation with no exits. Evidence or no evidence, there are other things that go against you. Accept your ban, accept your consequences, and just shut up and learn to take things better. Honestly mate, you're only making things worse, and there is nothing worse than a worm squirming to escape fate. I know this is blunt, but I can tell already being blunt is the only thing a guy like you would listen to, if you have the ability to listen and not argue. And you just didn't call her an "Admin Abuser", you had your own name made to be promoting the demotion of an admin who probably has more right to ban you, despite it being a plug-in. Like you couldn't get more childish...

Iroh

Strange
Listen Iroh, give up before you look a like nothing more than a pathetic worm squirming to get out of a situation with no exits. Evidence or no evidence, there are other things that go against you. Accept your ban, accept your consequences, and just shut up and learn to take things better. Honestly mate, you're only making things worse, and there is nothing worse than a worm squirming to escape fate. I know this is blunt, but I can tell already being blunt is the only thing a guy like you would listen to, if you have the ability to listen and not argue. And you just didn't call her an "Admin Abuser", you had your own name made to be promoting the demotion of an admin who probably has more right to ban you, despite it being a plug-in. Like you couldn't get more childish...

I refuse to accept a fake ban, and you wouldn't be so bold as to insult a random person if you weren't hiding behind a computer screen..

Iroh

Strange
And apparently I misunderstood. Since there was no way of me finding out the reason or who banned me, I assumed the only admin online at the time did, apparently, it was a computer program. And I stole the name from myself, I repeated my own names. Also some times it got screwed up because of the character max and I had to change it multiple times to know if it was good or not. Just check the list of names. <.< Didn't steal from anyone.
That is, unless someone else had the name "Dirakia for demotion"...

Last edited:

Keiii

Sufficiently Lethal

Keiii

I'm so damned glad I'm in no position to have to think about this. I would probably just laugh.

Hahaha.

Iroh

Strange
I have no proof of her previous admin abuse, and apparently she wasn't the one who banned me, so it isn't her fault and I withdraw my report on Dirakia.

My request to unban me remains, however, for I am innocent. Just go check my steam names...

Keiii

Sufficiently Lethal

Keiii

Your ban happened while you had called yourself Dirakia, not for impersonation, but because wanting a demotion.
You then post here, because you see the ban as admin abuse.

My question is, why have you called yourself "Dirakia for demotion" before getting banned and getting banned because of that afterwards automatically and then complaining about the ban being abuse if your issue with the admin clearly was before the ban?

Keiii

Sufficiently Lethal

Keiii

AA = Admin abuse
AA also means "Auto Aim" which once was a clan of Snipers who shot like having an Aimbot, without actually doing so. A non-AA member calling himself AA: By knowing the Auto Aim clan my first thought would be he is having aimbot and is impersonating being a member of Auto Aim.
Just to let you know :p

Keiii

Sufficiently Lethal

Keiii

Since there was no way of me finding out the reason or who banned me
There is a way. It's called sourcebans

I have no proof of her previous admin abuse
Previous, like in before the ban? The reason why you called yourself like that?
That means you have no proof for admin abuse, making the suspected admin innocent.

You on the other hand have no proof for making your namechange to an admin's name (+ for demotion) justified.
->
You got banned for changing names too often and too fast with unjustified cause for the changing.
It was not namehacking but still shady.

Therefore I, who is no admin so no one has to follow this, would shorten your ban, but not completely remove it.

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I don't see why he wouldn't be unbanned for the namehacking. It is indeed an automatic plugin, and automatic plugins make mistakes. In this particular case, unlike instances where the plugin bans people for triggerbots and they claim it was just their autoclicker, there is clear evidence he isn't namehacking, as we can see the names he changed to. Should really have been unbanned already by any admin in the thread.

Though the toxicity is another matter, go wild on the bans there if you like. Keep in mind that he was only upset (rightfully so) because he believed he'd recieved an unprecedented ban. Stop throwing shit at him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Top Bottom