Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Add a voting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pablo The Wizard

Face Melting
We are all familiar with freekillers and they're a pain in the ass if you ask me.
So I think we should have a vote teamban added (For donors only ofc)
Since they can leave the servers to avoid the mute vote

(Edit) there be added so you could choose/type a valid reason for votemute/gag/slay/potential teamban

Last edited:
Reactions: Dee

Dee

Sufficiently Lethal

Dee

Wouldn't leaving the server avoid the teamban aswell? (Seeing as how vote-commands work I'm petty sure it would, I don't imagine a teamban-vote working any different from the other already used onces) If this is the case a vote-teamban is redundant as mutes are automatically a teamban anyway.

Pablo The Wizard

Face Melting
Wouldn't leaving the server avoid the teamban aswell? (Seeing as how vote-commands work I'm petty sure it would, I don't imagine a teamban-vote working any different from the other already used onces) If this is the case a vote-teamban is redundant as mutes are automatically a teamban anyway.
Well even if it does the mute disappears whenever a new map starts

Kowii

Inactive, But always lurking.

Kow

No, votesmutes stay for a good 30 minutes.
They will still be there even if the map changes.

Dee

Sufficiently Lethal

Dee

Well even if it does the mute disappears whenever a new map starts
I'm not sure about this, you might be right on that.

Even though this might sound interesting on paper donors are still donors, do we really want to supply them with a command like this? What about minor offenses like a random freekill or illegal ff, does that deserve the same punishment as mass freekilling?

Pablo The Wizard

Face Melting
I'm not sure about this, you might be right on that.

Even though this might sound interesting on paper donors are still donors, do we really want to supply them with a command like this? What about minor offenses like a random freekill or illegal ff, does that deserve the same punishment as mass freekilling?
Well I just edited saying that whoever in gaged the vote needs to motivate it by choosing/typing a valid reason for the votemute/gag/slay/potential teamban

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Your reason for this suggestion was that people avoided votes, and your solution is to add another vote for them to avoid?

Also, the mutes and gags apply just after the first round (roughly). No matter if it is a votemute or a mute, they still get applied.

So I'm afraid the suggestion isn't useful, so I will be closing the thread now,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom