Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted ɥʇǝɐɹᴉɥ's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzly

Hunky Chunk of Love
"Ticks, thanks" - All 3 of these can be directed to my statement on actually waiting for us to complete the list. There's a lot to go through; it's been a challenge getting you to understand this.
"I don't hack" - That's fucking fantastic, let me just take your word for it.
"What a great analogy" - Better than using a snarky comment instead of making a counter-argument.
"lithium.tf2 is my custom mod folder?" - Which is oh-so coincidentally named after TF2 Hacking Software. I never accused you of using Lithium here, I was merely pointing out your provocative behaviour by bringing up the bait you attempted to use.
"What better way to deal with people who rely on some emojis to be passive-aggressive?" - While it may make you feel superior to them by "having the balls to actually comment" or whatever rush you get from it, I can assure you it's not the best way to quicken your appeal getting accepted or declined.
"Not related to the current ban-appeal" - At this point, even if you were found to be innocent from hacking, I wouldn't be surprised if the ban stayed for that sole reason.
"Boy, is formatting a bitch" - Oh, I apologize for accidentally leaving an unintended piece of punctuation in there. I suppose that makes my entire argument completely false to you now?

And from the attitude in this reply, I'm aware that the whole "up your own arse" remark really didn't stick. It makes the appeal process so much easier and probably more likely to go in your favour, so I'm going to be sincere here. Please, stop trying to make yourself seem on higher ground. It genuinely does not help you.

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

I just want to put it out here that your ambassador headshot per kill ratio is 89% which basically means you're the best player in the world. Out of 319 kills with the ambassador 283 were headshots. You're like a god. Your other sniper rifles are inhumanly accurate too. But the weirdest is of course the ambassador. No one can even come close to that accuracy with that many kills on any of our servers. (all this with supposedly 150 hours of playtime)
https://stats.blackwonder.tf/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=505345#

Anyway, you have been trying to push people over their edge for a while, there are two very obvious things, 1.: You need a hobby 2.: You're an attention whore, baiting people into thinking that you're hacking just so you can argue afterwards. The community will benefit of your absence.

Last edited:

Schedewind

Mildly Menacing
I just want to put it out here that your ambassador headshot per kill ratio is 89% which basically means you're the best player in the world. Out of 319 kills with the ambassador 283 were headshots. You're like a god. Your other sniper rifles are inhumanly accurate too. But the weirdest is of course the ambassador. No one can even come close to that accuracy with that many kills on any of our servers. (all this with 150 hours of playtime lmao)
https://stats.blackwonder.tf/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=505345#

Anyway, you have been trying to push people over their edge for a while, there are two very obvious things, 1.: You need a hobby 2.: You're an attention whore, baiting people into thinking that you're hacking just so you can argue afterwards, you're the most hilarious and annoying guy I've ever met on team fortress 2 and I'm certain you won't be unbanned just because of the sole reason that you're ridiculously annoying, not to even talk about hacking. The community will benefit of your absence. People here will be a lot more chilled out and relaxed. Happy holidays everyone!

The thing is is that he got banned for hacking, not for toxic behaviour or whatever.

Why were you banned? Hacking, promoting hacks http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=803580121

So unless you guys have 100% proof that he is hacking you should unban him or Benedevil can just ban him for whatever reason he wants.
Honestly the only thing i've seen about Zeprus and Puddin is that they disagree with you guys and for some reason you guys keep getting offended or something? You can always just ignore them if you want to.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

The thing is is that he got banned for hacking, not for toxic behaviour or whatever.

Why were you banned? Hacking, promoting hacks http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=803580121

So unless you guys have 100% proof that he is hacking you should unban him or Benedevil can just ban him for whatever reason he wants.
Honestly the only thing i've seen about Zeprus and Puddin is that they disagree with you guys and for some reason you guys keep getting offended or something? You can always just ignore them if you want to.

Have you actually read what he has put or are you here to just argue for the sake or arguing? Or do you need someone to break his comment down for you?

I just want to put it out here that your ambassador headshot per kill ratio is 89% which basically means you're the best player in the world.
This is telling us that his headshot rate is way above average.
Your other sniper rifles are inhumanly accurate too. But the weirdest is of course the ambassador.
This is also extremely strange, which is why is is very suspicious.
No one can even come close to that accuracy with that many kills on any of our servers. (all this with 150 hours of playtime lmao)
With that amount of play time, no one could be that good at the game, so he has got some "help".

And in case you are confused, we have 5 demos, which you can find in the mediafire link above, which you can view with some bodyshots which have ended in headshots, or the headshots which were way out and still managed to hit. Not sure if you are clueless or not mate.

Zeprus

Uncharitable

Zeprus

With that amount of play time, no one could be that good at the game, so he has got some "help".
That's simply not true and you know it. Skills can transfer from one or more games to another. Especially in FPS games it's very common that you do better with previous experience in other FPS as they're fairly similar. Also, he has 2 accounts that got banned for being alt accounts. Who says there can't be more? You?

Edit:
And in case you are confused, we have 5 demos, which you can find in the mediafire link above, which you can view with some bodyshots which have ended in headshots, or the headshots which were way out and still managed to hit. Not sure if you are clueless or not mate.
I could explain to you how sniper demos work and what you have to look out for, but I won't. I can't be arsed to do so as quite frankly only Benes opinion matters here and as long as he doesn't reply I won't go into too much detail.
Edit 2: Actually, that applies to all hitscan demos.

Last edited:

tomato.kitty.tf

The King of Kats
That's simply not true and you know it. Skills can transfer from one or more games to another. Especially in FPS games it's very common that you do better with previous experience in other FPS as they're fairly similar. Also, he has 2 accounts that got banned for being alt accounts. Who says there can't be more? You?

925336db043614aec22c63980d45d2ff.png
150 hours in his main account + 238 there + (?)

the previous experience in FPS videogames, etc.
sounds kind of far-fetched but hey it's just my opinion.

ɥʇǝɐɹᴉɥ

Notably Dangerous
2'006 combined CS:GO/TF2 hours.
Is that enough for my "skill level"? Or is that still not enough for 89% hs with the ambassador which apparently is god-like, lol.

fDw4kzl.png

r9y5oER.png

V8DGypN.png

eKFfEHE.png

I've been playing Sniper non-stop ever since I met Zeprus which was around, uhh, the 26th February this year which was also around the time I got banned, not trying to destroy any fragile egos here, by better admins (panda.tf ban over "Auto-BHOP'ing", if I'm not mistaken).

Around 10 months of Sniper gameplay combined with the hours wasted grinding and learning CS:GO and how to properly aim before all that, I'm thinking, is enough to prove my innocence towards the hacking claim.

As for the hack "promotion" part of the ban, I'm more than willing to remove it from my profile. It has been there since the 21st November and no warnings were issued but it apparently caused a permanent ban. Bad .gif.

Last edited:

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

Blanking out names so we can't banned the two other accounts? I'll find them, just give me time. But now I'm busy playing games.

ɥʇǝɐɹᴉɥ

Notably Dangerous
Blanking out names so we can't banned the two other accounts? I'll find them, just give me time. But now I'm busy playing games.

Cute. Go play detective.

Not that I'd actually ban evade but I have many more accounts besides those 4/5 (if you want to look for them as well) but Benedevil only asked for 2'000 hours in gameplay.

SourceBans said:
https://blackwonder.tf/threads/zepruss-ban-appeal.3371/#post-13584 Same practically applies Yet, he has uploaded a screenshot of his desktop where we discovered a folder called tf2.lithum (Lithium being a famous TF2 hack client) He is probably in possession of a hack client, yet we aren't able to 100% confirm it. The suspicion is very strong though

I've already explained what the lithium.tf2 folder is; it's my custom mod folder that I use to move mods to and from whenever I play on Valve servers. sv_pure 1 has a funny way of fucking over half my mods. I don't and have never owned a P2P TF2 hack.

Last edited:

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Cute. Go play detective.

Not that I'd actually ban evade but I have many more accounts besides those 4/5 (if you want to look for them as well) but Benedevil only asked for 2'000 hours in gameplay.

I've already explained what the lithium.tf2 folder is; it's my custom mod folder that I use to move mods to and from whenever I play on Valve servers. sv_pure 1 has a funny way of fucking over half my mods. I don't and have never owned a P2P TF2 hack.

Why so many alts?

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

I'll do my best.

But just wondering, if you are a legit player, why get so many accounts? Why not be open which accounts they are instead of hiding the names of those accounts? I mean, if you have nothing to hide.....

Last edited:

ɥʇǝɐɹᴉɥ

Notably Dangerous
Is it against BLW rules to have multiple alt accounts that are in no way related to BLW and that have never been used to play on these servers?

Either way, I'm done posting here unless it's required or the suspicious tick list is posted.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

If you have nothing to hide then prove they are yours. If you have nothing to hide, then you wouldn't have so many alts. But seeing your posts and accounts, I understand why you would need so many. Lol

tomato.kitty.tf

The King of Kats
Puddin1.dem
------------------------------
Tick 20140-->20143

Puddin' s aim suddenly snaps from mid-air to headshot on a sniper, it's not even a lagcomp snap because it moves to where the sniper is

Tick 23110 --> 23120

Same thing as before.

Tick 25040 --> 25044

Aim snaps to head, then back, then to head, completely unnatural.

Tick 25940 --> 25948

Aim snaps from body to head, the key thing is it's not even a flick, it's a straight snap then stop which is what makes it bad

I will continue later as i have things to do c:
Have a nice evening

ɥʇǝɐɹᴉɥ

Notably Dangerous
Puddin1.dem
------------------------------
Tick 20140-->20143

Puddin' s aim suddenly snaps from mid-air to headshot on a sniper, it's not even a lagcomp snap because it moves to where the sniper is

Tick 23110 --> 23120

Same thing as before.

Tick 25040 --> 25044

Aim snaps to head, then back, then to head, completely unnatural.

Tick 25940 --> 25948

Aim snaps from body to head, the key thing is it's not even a flick, it's a straight snap then stop which is what makes it bad

I will continue later as i have things to do c:
Have a nice evening

I will be checking these ticks now and will be updating this post whenever you post any other ticks.
I will be watching the demos using cl_smooth "1" and at "2.4%" speed.

Thank you.

Puddin1.dem.

Tick 20'140 - 20'143
An aimbot would've instantly moved to the enemy Sniper's head; notice how I raised the crosshair by moving it up and then flicking to his head.

Tick 23'110 - 23'120
I was aiming using my WASD keys without actually moving the mouse; it's clearly laggy in the demo, though.

Tick 25'040 - 25'044

I saw the enemy Sniper before going behind cover so I already knew somewhat where to aim; I only flicked to his head after I peeked.

Tick 25'940 - 25'948
I always keep my crosshair at head level and I imagine the demo displaying it at around upper chest-neck level is a issue due to lag or the demo being recorded client-side and not server-side.

-------------------------

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom