Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted ɥʇǝɐɹᴉɥ's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ɥʇǝɐɹᴉɥ

Notably Dangerous
What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:177844382

Who has banned you? Benedevil

Why were you banned? Hacking, promoting hacks http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=803580121

Why should we unban you? Mostly because I'm not hacking? I have never needed hacks in TF2 because the game is simply too easy. Now, before you all start shouting at me because I have a couple VAC bans, none of those are in TF2.

As for the gif and the "hack promoting";
.gif comes from here (0:57 - 1:01) which is clearly not me because why would I record myself using lmaobox and post it on youtube? I didn't even play TF2 one year ago (maybe 1 hour per day 'cause, you know, work).

Same for Zeprus. He made both .gifs and I forgot where he got his video from, might wanna ask him before forum banning us as well.

Schedewind

Mildly Menacing
I watched all the demos and didn't see anything suspicious. He is just killing some noobs.
As for the gif, its clearly just a troll and doesn't really have anything to do with this community.

ɥʇǝɐɹᴉɥ

Notably Dangerous
I have not watched the demos yet as I am at work and not home but rest assured as I will be watching them when I get home as I am really curious as to what qualifies as "hacking". Also, because I need a good laugh.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Do apologise, next time I will make sure not to do what I want, and immediately do what you ask as it is clearly more important from what I was doing. Personally, I haven't watched all the demos unlike other people have. So maybe wait for them to do it, as I wasn't watching the screen when I recorded them.

𝐆𝐑𝐗𝐃

ᴄʟᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ

MECHA-G

Even if you aren't hacking, you (and Zeprus) still have those gifs on your profile, which is advertising hacks and that's a perma ban, so I find this appeal a little redundant.

Zeprus

Uncharitable

Zeprus

Even if you aren't hacking, you (and Zeprus) still have those gifs on your profile, which is advertising hacks and that's a perma ban, so I find this appeal a little redundant.
Psst
About the hack promotion:
The gif on my profile is sarcastic and solely based on various hackusations in the past. Its intent is not to promote hacking but make fun of those who accuse me of hacking without solid proof.
I have never mentioned specific names of hacks or promoted hacking in general and I don't plan to either.
And it isn't stated in the rules as well, noone told me the gif on my profile is an issue. If it is I will remove it immediatly.

Edit: Apparently me and Puddin keep posting the same stuff, so I'll just fuck off to my own appeal.

ɥʇǝɐɹᴉɥ

Notably Dangerous
Do apologise, next time I will make sure not to do what I want, and immediately do what you ask as it is clearly more important from what I was doing. Personally, I haven't watched all the demos unlike other people have. So maybe wait for them to do it, as I wasn't watching the screen when I recorded them.

You record demos without actually looking to see if they are suspicious? How in the world does that work? I kinda feel bad for people you've banned before now.

TF4gSp7.png

Where in the rules is that stated? Not to mention, it's my steam profile and I didn't put anywhere related to this community or that re-directs here. So, dear GRXD, your point is rather moot.

𝐆𝐑𝐗𝐃

ᴄʟᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ

MECHA-G

Then how about "Benedevil has the right to exclude anyone from his community"? Which is true, coincidentally. That, and the fact that you two have been very problematic, causing arguments where there needn't be any and even being incredibly disrespectful towards the staff.

Also it should be fairly obvious that advertising/ promoting hacks results in a perma ban. That's just logic. It's not my decision at the end of the day, but if the big guy gives you a perma ban? Don't get your hopes up about having it removed.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

You record demos without actually looking to see if they are suspicious? How in the world does that work? I kinda feel bad for people you've banned before now.

Sorry, I don't look at my screen constantly, I went to grab a drink, replied to a couple of things on the forums, and was chatting on Discord, so yeah, I wasn't constantly watching the recording, and a lot of the time, when you slow the demo down, you clearly see that the lovely bodyshot you made, was actually a nice headshot. I will provide the time of each shot once I have finished watching them. And not sure if you are fully capable of understanding what you wrote, but I didn't ban you, so I don't need to know exactly what happened in each of the demos, someone else has taken a look at it and went "Wow what a little shit he is, we gave him a second chance and this is what he does, he is hacking." And banned you for it, aswell as promoting hacking. Now I don't really give 2 shits if this is from a youtube video or not, but either way you are still going it.

ɥʇǝɐɹᴉɥ

Notably Dangerous
Then how about "Benedevil has the right to exclude anyone from his community"? Which is true, coincidentally.

Good argument.

Also it should be fairly obvious that advertising/ promoting hacks results in a perma ban. That's just logic. It's not my decision at the end of the day, but if the big guy gives you a perma ban? Don't get your hopes up about having it removed.

Permanently banned based on proof an admin was too lazy to check before sending and a .gif that was placed nowhere near the community itself.

Sorry, I don't look at my screen constantly, I went to grab a drink, replied to a couple of things on the forums, and was chatting on Discord, so yeah, I wasn't constantly watching the recording, and a lot of the time, when you slow the demo down, you clearly see that the lovely bodyshot you made, was actually a nice headshot. I will provide the time of each shot once I have finished watching them. And not sure if you are fully capable of understanding what you wrote, but I didn't ban you, so I don't need to know exactly what happened in each of the demos, someone else has taken a look at it and went "Wow what a little shit he is, we gave him a second chance and this is what he does, he is hacking." And banned you for it, aswell as promoting hacking. Now I don't really give 2 shits if this is from a youtube video or not, but either way you are still going it.

1. You do realize how a demo works, yes? You look at the laser, not the fucking crosshair in a demo, holy shit.

2. You got me banned, though, kinda the same thing.

3. You do, when you're the one fucking recording them, is this rocket science?

And lastly, the .gif is nowhere near the community nor was it ever posted here by me. It's on my private steam profile and you only see it if you open my steam profile and not to mention once again, it doesn't re-direct here or anywhere related to Blackwonder.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Permanently banned based on proof an admin was too lazy to check before sending and a .gif that was placed nowhere near the community itself.

Slap bang in the middle of your profile? Anyone on the server could have easily searched your profile? Anyone who searched your name in steam? And this lazy admin has lots to do, which is why I handed the evidence over to someone else, which I was requested to do. So I did. And as GRXD said, Big Boss agreed with others that you are hacking, and we get abnormal amount of complaints from you and Zeprus which is even stranger.

ɥʇǝɐɹᴉɥ

Notably Dangerous
Anyway, puddin1 is clean, besides missing some easy shots on standing targets, nothing suspicious.
Next.

Puddin2 is clean, besides tracking an invisible spy I knew was using the Dead Ringer, because guess what, I killed him before.
Next.

Puddin3 is neat, nice flickshot towards the end.
Next.

Puddin4 is, you guessed it, clean. Looking at the spy at the end because, you guessed it, fucking footsteps, learn to play the fucking game you're an admin on.
Next.

Watching Puddin5, and starting with a "suspicious" kill when you have 5 hours into the game. Footsteps. Still watching, though.

Last edited:

Grizzly

Hunky Chunk of Love
Perhaps I could rephrase that for Ben. Yes, he's watched them; albeit not carefully, but carefully enough to notice one-too-many suspicious things that were worth bringing attention to. Of course, if he wasn't looking at the screen the entire time he wouldn't have known to submit them as evidence. A lot of the clips show a multitude of very minor mistakes, too many for them all to be a coincidence. What I'm assuming Ben meant by "haven't watched them" was looking over them once more to find the ticks at which the suspicious actions occurred, which I can assure you we have been doing for a considerable amount of time now. We have to filter the ones possibly caused by latency from the surefire evidence. There's enough there to convince me, but I haven't recorded the tick values, I've only found the suspicious ones and got rid of any that were too close to being ping-related. We'll have to wait for the list to be posted; surely you can't be stupid enough (with such a condescending attitude that would be embarrassing) to expect us to use your own opinion on which ticks are suspicious? That's like using a criminal's statement to determine their sentence.

Also, on the topic of similes, just because the .gif was not related to the community doesn't mean shit. If a person applied for a job who was found to be a serial killer, the excuse "I didn't kill them in this company's property." would not be a valid excuse.

Regardless of the entire hacking thing, you constantly cause an uproar on almost anything for no good purpose. You post screenshots of your desktop blatantly trying to bait people into calling you out for hacking with random folders of "lithium.tf2" being tucked into the corner and in an argument your best weapons are being condescending and aggressive (see "dear GRXD"). Not only that, but you've been banned from Discord already for stirring up shit in the chat. Would you not think by now that this community doesn't really tolerate that kind of attitude?

I'm not trying to jump on the bandwagon of hating you here, but with the constant provocative behaviour, enticing people into wanting to get rid of you through pushing the boundaries to the very edge and being up your own arse all the time really isn't helping your case. And with that, I'd like to request a Jailbreak rule be applied to the entire community. "Being a smartass might get you killed banned. “You can try but if you die are punished, do not cry.”

ɥʇǝɐɹᴉɥ

Notably Dangerous
Anyway, I'm done watching the demos.
Let's do an overall review; nothing suspicious because I'm not and have never hacked in TF2. I really struggle to see what was so convicing to you that it caused, not only one but three perma bans from the servers and a re-ban from Discord. Now, I'm not here to tell you how to do your jobs, but I'm pretty sure, knowing what to look for and what to ignore in a demo is one of the requirements to be a proper admin.

For those three who decided to use a passive-aggressive emoji instead of actually conveying their point; feel free to tag me in any suspicious tick you find.

Cheers.

Edit; One last thing; the .gif was posted on private property, aka my steam profile. I understand that it's not very much private property because you know, I technically don't own it, Steam/Valve does but it is my own to decorate as I so see fit. The .gif was not made on BLW servers (I'm not sure, actually, I didn't make it, remember? But I seriously doubt it was), has no references to BLW, has a pretty vague description, in no way re-directs to BLW and I'll say this again, in case it isn't clear enough, there's no rule against advertising hacks.

Grizzly

Hunky Chunk of Love
For those three who decided to use a passive-aggressive emoji instead of actually conveying their point; feel free to tag me in any suspicious tick you find.
passive-aggressive emoji instead of actually conveying their point
instead of actually conveying their point
conveying their point
52601a3cad5f497eba2b0ecd6573c367.png

It would appear my comparison to a criminal's sentence flew over your head.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Anyway, I'm done watching the demos.
Let's do an overall review; nothing suspicious because I'm not and have never hacked in TF2. I really struggle to see what was so convicing to you that it caused, not only one but three perma bans from the servers and a re-ban from Discord. Now, I'm not here to tell you how to do your jobs, but I'm pretty sure, knowing what to look for and what to ignore in a demo is one of the requirements to be a proper admin.

Cheers.
All three of them replied, didn't they?
I have been refraining from answering until now, but there were quite some shots that were above the head, to the side of the head and even one that was on the torso and flicked up.
I have watched all your demos carefully and it would be really weird that all those little things were latency or a mistake in the demo.

One thing you may want to check is the demo called "Puddin4.dem" because you shoot at the body and headshot. If you can explain that, I'd like to hear it..

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

All three of them replied, didn't they?
I have been refraining from answering until now, but there were quite some shots that were above the head, to the side of the head and even one that was on the torso and flicked up.
I have watched all your demos carefully and it would be really weird that all those little things were latency or a mistake in the demo.

One thing you may want to check is the demo called "Puddin4.dem" because you shoot at the body and headshot. If you can explain that, I'd like to hear it..

Which one in puddin4 are you referring to? The one at 1:00 or 2:06? Or both?

ɥʇǝɐɹᴉɥ

Notably Dangerous
52601a3cad5f497eba2b0ecd6573c367.png

It would appear my comparison to a criminal's sentence flew over your head.

I didn't see your post as I was writing my own, sue me.

But now that I see it, let's discuss;

Perhaps I could rephrase that for Ben. Yes, he's watched them; albeit not carefully, but carefully enough to notice one-too-many suspicious things that were worth bringing attention to.

Ticks, thanks.

Of course, if he wasn't looking at the screen the entire time he wouldn't have known to submit them as evidence. A lot of the clips show a multitude of very minor mistakes, too many for them all to be a coincidence. What I'm assuming Ben meant by "haven't watched them" was looking over them once more to find the ticks at which the suspicious actions occurred, which I can assure you we have been doing for a considerable amount of time now.

That's fucking fantastic, ticks, please.

We have to filter the ones possibly caused by latency from the surefire evidence. There's enough there to convince me, but I haven't recorded the tick values, I've only found the suspicious ones and got rid of any that were too close to being ping-related.

Ticks, please.

We'll have to wait for the list to be posted; surely you can't be stupid enough (with such a condescending attitude that would be embarrassing) to expect us to use your own opinion on which ticks are suspicious? That's like using a criminal's statement to determine their sentence.

Oh, but it's very simple; I don't hack, so therefore, it might be suspicious, but it sure isn't hacking.

Also, on the topic of similes, just because the .gif was not related to the community doesn't mean shit. If a person applied for a job who was found to be a serial killer, the excuse "I didn't kill them in this company's property." would not be a valid excuse.

What a great analogy.

Regardless of the entire hacking thing, you constantly cause an uproar on almost anything for no good purpose. You post screenshots of your desktop blatantly trying to bait people into calling you out for hacking with random folders of "lithium.tf2" being tucked into the corner

lithium.tf2 is my custom mod folder? I use it to transfer to/from my mods because, you guessed it, sv_pure 1 really fucks up most of my mods.
I2FsEII.png

and in an argument your best weapons are being condescending and aggressive (see "dear GRXD").

What better way to deal with people who rely on some emojis to be passive-aggressive? B)

Not only that, but you've been banned from Discord already for stirring up shit in the chat. Would you not think by now that this community doesn't really tolerate that kind of attitude?

Not related to the current ban-appeal.

I'm not trying to jump on the bandwagon of hating you here, but with the constant provocative behaviour, enticing people into wanting to get rid of you through pushing the boundaries to the very edge and being up your own arse all the time really isn't helping your case. And with that, I'd like to request a Jailbreak rule be applied to the entire community. "Being a smartass might get you killed banned. “You can try but if you die are punished, do not cry."

Boy, is formatting a bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom