Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Zucchini's Mute appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zucchini

Strange
User name: Zucchini

What is your type of punishment?
Mute

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_1:0:45684551

Who has punished you?
@Tax Fraud

Why were you punished?
'toxic and micspam'

Why should we revoke your punishment?
So the moment in question was during a point when the entirety of red team was basically rebelling every single round and being belligerent, so I thought it would be funny to just say that it was free day before the round started, but I really do not think this calls for a permanent mute. Yes, I have been muted on this server before but that was more than a year ago at this point. I really like playing on the server and do not intend to come off as someone toxic, especially for such a minor event as this.

Last edited:

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
You and your friends decided to act like monkeys and start hooting and hollering in the middle of a round. Not only that, but you also called the warden a retard over mic for giving a stupid order. However, your previous punishments were all given quite some time ago and I improperly scaled it after a quick glance at the quantity of punishments. I've reduced your punishment to a day. Please be more mindful next time you are on our servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom