Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Zombie survival: Unlock the full cp_hybro, pl_goldrush and thundermountain maps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Walker

Gore-Spattered
Cp_hybro has an entirely missing portion of the map and it would be very great if the metal gates that surround the cave entrances were finally opened up leading to the entirety of the map, then goldrush has the 3rd map blocked off by the gate and would make goldrush 1000x better if you could remove the metal fence to allow engies to go to the 3rd map, then thundermountain is really not liked since it's forced to map 1 only which let's face it, not a good map but Lazyneer zs somehow got map 1, then map 2, then map 3 in a round cycle to be playable as each round passed by where 1 round would go in-order of each proceeding section and once a round in the map has ended, the next map would play out.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Can I have some screenshots of the gates that are blocking the way? I don't really play these maps so I would have no idea

Mr. Walker

Gore-Spattered
Here you go sir, so a while back hagvan attempted to remove the goldrush fence which blocked the 3rd map, but he couldn't get the clipbrush removed plus he couldn't port it to this server, clipbrushes and walls are also what blocks the parts of a map I believe.

Attachments

• PicsArt_09-27-11.32.15.jpg
    PicsArt_09-27-11.32.15.jpg
    880.5 KB · Views: 158
  • PicsArt_09-27-11.30.17.jpg
    PicsArt_09-27-11.30.17.jpg
    213 KB · Views: 163
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom