Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Zistigy's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zistigy

Username: Zistigy

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/id/rallo_23/

Who has punished you?
Console or Admin I can't find my account on the Ban List

Why were you punished?
No idea

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I'm not hacking or do I have any 3rd party programs installed other than huds and masterconfig so I'm unsure as to why I'm banned, as well as I'm unable to find my ban status when I put my steam ID into the ban list so I have no information as to what I was banned for.

Jermbo

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
1687837868814.png

Lala7586.

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Admin
Hi,
You were banned alongside with two of your friends for using aimbot on the servers.

I'm very busy at the moment but I'll see if I can get some free time this week to get the demo and attach it here for you. Thanks for your patience.

Lala7586.

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Admin
Hi,

I briefly looked through some demos and found the one you got banned in; however, you left the server as soon as one of your friends got banned, so there is not much to go on.

I vaguely remember seeing something fishy about your aim while spectating you a while back (which must have been before I started a recording), which is why I probably decided to ban you when you left, but honestly, too much time has passed since then, so my memory is pretty blank.

In any case, I have decided to go ahead and remove the ban since I cannot back it up with solid evidence, nor do I have much memory of the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom