Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Ze_Oda's Team Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ze_Oda

User name: Ze_Oda

What is your type of punishment?
Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? 76561198975118042

Who has punished you?
UserBot

Why were you punished?
Mfk

Why should we revoke your punishment?
UserBot was mad that I killed him because he was delaying in a jailbreak server and I killed him because of that. Then when I killed him next round he team banned me for 10 days. I have waited I believe 4 days from when he team banned me.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Actually Oda, our new mod has nothing to do with your teamban. I placed it myself after I watched you freekill the last red, twice in a row. I was only able to record one of the instances (tick 6000 of attached demo), the other time you freekilled both the LR recipient as well as a nonrebel freeday. The fact that warden is not obligated to grant a death request to the last red doesn't mean you can exterminate them as soon as they choose their LR, you have to at least wait until the round is over. As for the player I "banned for no reason" you complained about in requesthelp, he was punished for bypassing his permanent silence.

Attachments

• oduh.dem
    2.5 MB · Views: 105
  • Screenshot (50).png
    Screenshot (50).png
    225.3 KB · Views: 131

Ze_Oda

My god the fuckin wonderland admins are better then the ones here. Cold knights go kill your self. idc if you ban me cause I aint playing in none of your shitty servers again.
fuckin tryna be a mod for someone like you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom