Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Your favorite Jailbreak rebel class

Meowsler

Totally Ordinary
So you play Jb?
What's the class you tend to favorite the most when it comes to killing blues, and why?

Personally, soldier is mine due to how maps can be. Wardens and guards often group up in small rooms for splash to take effect, and more often than not, the blues themselves can't 1v1 a soldier properly in most cases.

I would like to know what classes you think are the most effective in your own power and in what situations they excel in :)

Meowsler

Totally Ordinary
Heavy no contest, getting taunt kill team wipes is quite satisfying. Even when I don't rebel it's fun watching paranoid blues give me a wide berth.
You somehow manage to get behind blue teams and just pootis pow, why don't you play often anymore :((

Kimmel

Sufficiently Lethal
Scout:
Melee: Boston Basher (or reskin equivalent)
Primary: Backscatter
Secondary: Pretty boys

Bonk em with the Boston Basher in right off the line and escape. With ammo; go in from behind, fire into back of warden, finish off with PBPP, or basher em after a Mini-crit meat shot.
loadout.png

Meowsler

Totally Ordinary
Scout:
Melee: Boston Basher (or reskin equivalent)
Primary: Backscatter
Secondary: Pretty boys

Bonk em with the Boston Basher in right off the line and escape. With ammo; go in from behind, fire into back of warden, finish off with PBPP, or basher em after a Mini-crit meat shot.
View attachment 29950
You're a menace to blues

Lord Of Something

Positively Inhumane
rebel inst about the class you use, but about yous rebel spirit, rebel like heavy to do melee taunt kill, scout to trow balls, sniper to pick ammo and kill the blus, at the start of the round pick scout with candy cane to suicide and drope a health pack and fast choose to heavy with some banana and pick the health pack to get banana at the start of the round, and more

Meowsler

Totally Ordinary
rebel inst about the class you use, but about yous rebel spirit, rebel like heavy to do melee taunt kill, scout to trow balls, sniper to pick ammo and kill the blus, at the start of the round pick scout with candy cane to suicide and drope a health pack and fast choose to heavy with some banana and pick the health pack to get banana at the start of the round, and more
This doesn't answer the question lol

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 9)

Top Bottom