Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Your best rebels/escapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
Here's one for you guys, girls and Apache attack helicopters.

I am quite the rebeller and blus generally have a hard time with me, so my question to you is...

What are your best rebels/escapes?

I'll start the ball rolling with this and have included a demo file of the rebel which was quite a fun one with some rather blind blus. tried converting to mp4 but tf2 doesnt want to do that for some reason.

favourite map for rebelling/escaping got to be casurina

Attachments

• prereliz1.dem
    6.1 MB · Views: 262

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
On Supermario once I had the cell with the breakable wall. After breaking the wall, my fellow cell mates ran away and I stuck around and hid behind a cell wall. The prisoners went off and got themselves killed, and a blu sniper came into my cell and noticed me. Instead of immediately killing me, they hesitated for a second so I used that opportunity to kill the sniper and then hide behind the wall yet again. Surprisingly enough, nobody went to go check on the sniper, and everybody went to do obby. (After the 50th time, jesus guys so many minigames on that map and you keep doing obby) so I snuck over to armory and got all my gear.

I ran over to obby, unloaded an entire shotgun round into a medic and then two more blus came out of hiding from the minigame across from the obby. I can't remember if it was a heavy and a soldier or just two heavies, but after about ten seconds and one entire luger round later, I was killed. All that elaborate work for nothing. Reds didn't even win the round. Y'know, cuz they picked the friggin obby.

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
i have a new favourite rebel :') this pow was so perfectly timed it was beautiful

Attachments

• bob.dem
    3.2 MB · Views: 223

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
I won't get too specific but it involved a blue defecting a while back and letting me use their disguise (your eternal reward) to sneak behind enemy lines. After rebel glow wore off I went on an assassination spree taking out blue team one at a time.

Dawnstar

Spectacularly Lethal

Dawn

My favorite rebell was that one time that I just walked out of my cell,walking right past the blu team.

Kowii

Inactive, But always lurking.

Kow

Me walking past several blues without they even noticing me.

One even looked at me and did nothing rofl
Then I stabbed some of them but got stabbed by a spy then ._.

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

Escape: Escaped on a broom with my resized head at the start of a round on jb_famouz_v2.
Rebel: Best I can think of is me getting ammo as a Pyro and airblasting the BLU's into Stairway to Heaven on jb_space_jail_v7.
Overall: Escaped as a Soldier on jb_snowballs when that was still in the rotation, got ammo, returned to the group, played Boulder Dash and won and proceeded to shoot the BLU team. Didn't win the round but nearly everyone was a Spy or Scout B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom