Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined you_know_who_62's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

you_know_who_62

Rinter

Username: you_know_who_62

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? 76561198812649713

Who has punished you?
CONSOLE

Why were you punished?
Donor Abuse

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I was not abusing being a donor. Someone accused me for abusing it because I called a votemute on someone. Said person claimed that it was abuse because I had called several votemutes on that day. I had called those votemutes because people on that server (including me) agreed that they were annoying. I believe that said person accused me of this because he was the victim of a successful votegag.

Chig Bungus

Positively Inhumane
Screenshot (70).png
Screenshot (71).png

These just simply aren't legitimate reasons to mute someone. If they are simply talking on the server, there is no need to even contemplate punishing them. You can easily mute them for "talking too much" on your end in game. I can understand if they are ear raping, mic spamming music or making random noises for long periods of time, but these reasons are unacceptable.

you_know_who_62

Rinter

Your little sob story of muting people because "they're annoying" doesn't justify those kick votes. I'll likely up this to a week and have your permissions removed.
I have never even started a votekick before. I have no idea how to, considering it's incredibly vague about how to start one. You can ask several people on the server if I had ever started one before, and they will tell you that on several occasions I have asked "how do you votekick" Because I don't understand how to. I never even made my original post out to be a "sob story" so I have no idea where you got that from. I think Chig Bungus handled this a lot better than you did, considering that today is the first day I've ever started a vote of any kind. Actually if you had just told me to not do this again, I would have. Hell, I would have even said sorry.

Last edited:

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
I think Chig Bungus handled this a lot better than you did,
That's wonderful, I really don't care.
considering that today is the first day I've ever started a vote of any kind.
You shouldn't have touched votes to begin with if you can't use them responsibly. Client-side mute people if you have an issue with them.
I'll have your logs checked to see if you actually called those kick votes or not. If not I suppose there's no need for a length increase. Give proper vote reasons in the future or don't use them at all.

you_know_who_62

Rinter

That's wonderful, I really don't care.

You shouldn't have touched votes to begin with if you can't use them responsibly. Client-side mute people if you have an issue with them.
I'll have your logs checked to see if you actually called those kick votes or not. If not I suppose there's no need for a length increase. Give proper vote reasons in the future or don't use them at all.
Alright, I'm sorry I abused the votes, I will refrain from using them in the future unless necessary.

you_know_who_62

Rinter

Idk about that one chief.
Alright, I was not aware that I had actually started votekicks before. When I first tried to start a votekick it said "sm_votekick <player> [reason]". I did not understand what this meant, as a vote would not start up, therefore I assumed if I were to type it in nothing would happen. If you do decide to extend my ban I perfectly understand.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Alright, I was not aware that I had actually started votekicks before. When I first tried to start a votekick it said "sm_votekick <player> [reason]". I did not understand what this meant, as a vote would not start up, therefore I assumed if I were to type it in nothing would happen. If you do decide to extend my ban I perfectly understand.

Just take your day ban then cap'n.

1611030022618.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom