Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Yoshi_Minker's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaben

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
IP address: 112.211.44.146

What's your username?
Yoshi_Minker

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID?
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Yoshi_Minker/

Who has punished you?
Core (in unicode, can't find his profile through steam recently played)

Why were you punished?
Spawncamping

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Me and my friends actually apologized to the reporter, but in any case, we humbly tell the admins our sincerest apologies, including the reporter.

Here are my other friend's steam links, if I am banned, I'm pretty sure they are also, so hopefully we can settle this issue in a civil manner, thank you.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198124359685/ Captain Drake

https://steamcommunity.com/id/abyss3241/ Abyss

Sincerely,

Yoshi_Minker

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
STEAM_0:1:78203573

Banned by @Kerknor for a day for spawncamping.

Your friends need to appeal on their own if they want to try and have their punishment shortened or removed.

Kerknor

Wicked Nasty

Kerknor

Evening Yoshi_Minker,

Me and my friends actually apologized to the reporter, but in any case, we humbly tell the admins our sincerest apologies

So to start things off, yes you did apologize, however not in the manner you are making it seem. A request went out to not spawn camp. You and your friend's response to this was to go Soldier Medic combo, while Abyss went Engi and then spawn camp over and over. Funny enough, had you simply offered your apologies after the request and ceased spawn camping, none of you would have been banned. You only offered apologies after you were informed you would be reported. You didn't seem to mind breaking the server rules up to that point. In fact, when the player went into spec, you thought you made them rage-quit and typed "Success". That doesn't strike me as someone who felt bad for their actions. Below I will show the video on the spawn camping that took place. Viewers please keep in mind, this is only 2 out of 10mins worth of spawn camping. This was cut down for time.

Here are my other friend's steam links, if I am banned, I'm pretty sure they are also
Yup

I will leave this open tonight for others to review.

Thank you and have a good day.

Yoshi_Minker

Evening Yoshi_Minker,

So to start things off, yes you did apologize, however not in the manner you are making it seem. A request went out to not spawn camp. You and your friend's response to this was to go Soldier Medic combo, while Abyss went Engi and then spawn camp over and over. Funny enough, had you simply offered your apologies after the request and ceased spawn camping, none of you would have been banned. You only offered apologies after you were informed you would be reported. You didn't seem to mind breaking the server rules up to that point. In fact, when the player went into spec, you thought you made them rage-quit and typed "Success". That doesn't strike me as someone who felt bad for their actions. Below I will show the video on the spawn camping that took place. Viewers please keep in mind, this is only 2 out of 10mins worth of spawn camping. This was cut down for time.

Yup

I will leave this open tonight for others to review.

Thank you and have a good day.

Ah, guess my anger just got the best of me, then I will gladly just take the ban and get over it, I'll be sure not to do any of the sort again in the future. I thank you for at least addressing the issue and being civil about this, as I am responsible for the actions in the first place anyway.

Thank you also and have a good day.

Sincerely,

Yoshi_Minker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom