Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Yogi's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yogi

bil

Username: Yogi

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198135299063

Who has punished you?
https://blackwonder.tf/members/y3p.7637/

Why were you punished?
I was punished for delaying, although it was more specifically for camping in climb while in VSH. I would also like to add i was killed really early because the saxton was a smart guy and knew going in climb backwards makes this tactic useless, so i do not understand how this falls under delaying, but it is what it is.

I will add that Robbwonder.tf#8302 on discord did tell me "No Camping" but the only mention similar to that is the rule "No camping in unreachable areas to delay the round or hide. This includes special days as well such as hide and seek. An example is the Tardis." but it does not say anything about VSH and most of the time all you have to do to counter this tactic is to do climb in reverse wich is what this saxton did and i died fast.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I have read through the rules and it is not posted anywhere in there that going into climb for VSH is not allowed. I have been doing this in one way or another with obby or climb for many weeks now, with populated servers and I was never told of this unwritten rule. I was never given a warning nor did the person who reported me that this was not allowed when i did it. I left the game not knowing i broke the rules, and when i tried to play a few days later i was banned.

I know it was only a 1 day ban, but i feel this was very unjust and it will be on my account and make any opinion i have in the future regarding rules or punishment seem less important or useful seeing as i will have been previously banned for breaking rules.

Yogi

bil

It shows my ban has expired, but i would still like to try and not have it on my 'record' so if i can i would like to still appeal it after the fact. If it was deserved i understand it staying but i do not think it was deserved at all.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
I will add that Robbwonder.tf#8302 on discord did tell me "No Camping" but the only mention similar to that is the rule "No camping in unreachable areas to delay the round or hide. This includes special days as well such as hide and seek. An example is the Tardis." but it does not say anything about VSH and most of the time all you have to do to counter this tactic is to do climb in reverse wich is what this saxton did and i died fast
You couldn't find it because you were looking in the wrong place.
You are not to be camping in vsh unless you are an engineer or are assisting one, LR or otherwise.

Yogi

bil

You couldn't find it because you were looking in the wrong place.
You are not to be camping in vsh unless you are an engineer or are assisting one, LR or otherwise.
Is this in jailbreak rules or VSH rules? I do not really like to play VSH so i have never had a reason to read the rules for it. I did not clarify but i was playing jailbreak at the time and have never played on the VSH server before.

EDIT: i have just been informed that the rules for VSH are carried over to JB when its a VSH round. If that is the case, i have only read the JB rules. I have never read the VSH rules because i have never played it and nowhere in the JB rules is it said that you have to refer to the VSH rules when a VSH round has been selected for lr. I still think it was unjust for a ban.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom