Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Yo o/

Kowii

Inactive, But always lurking.

Kow

I'm Jesse, also known as Maimix
Some people (I hope so atleast) might remember me...
I was once a staff member, back when this was Blueprint

I don't know if Blackwonder is just a new thing and Blueprint is in the past or something, so can someone please explain me? :p

Also, just saying that even though I'm on the forums, I'm not gonna be playing on the servers until I got a pc that can handle tf2 fine lol (Current one makes my pc crash or even break it)

Boney African Feet

An Extraordinary Nerd

Pip

I'm Jesse, also known as Maimix
Some people (I hope so atleast) might remember me...
I was once a staff member, back when this was Blueprint

I don't know if Blackwonder is just a new thing and Blueprint is in the past or something, so can someone please explain me? :p

Also, just saying that even though I'm on the forums, I'm not gonna be playing on the servers until I got a pc that can handle tf2 fine lol (Current one makes my pc crash or even break it)
Benedevil had two communities blueprint and BlackWonder as BlackWonder grew bigger and bigger Ben decided to merge these communities, if it's correct that you were admin on blueprint you should be able to get it back on here anyhow have fun on BlackWonder :D

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Hah, I remember you. You are tagged as "name changing guy" on my steam, because you changed your name every day and I never knew who you were.

Last edited:

Spartan

Train

Zucca

Heyo c: :train::cart::cart::cart:
You're in my friendlist on steam, I can't remember you because you probably changed your name c: Maybe we played dodgeball together? I dunno -sweat-

Kowii

Inactive, But always lurking.

Kow

Heyo c: :train::cart::cart::cart:
You're in my friendlist on steam, I can't remember you because you probably changed your name c: Maybe we played dodgeball together? I dunno -sweat-
We did play Dodgeball together :p

Hello and welcome back, even though I sadly don't remember you anymore.

Might be cause I purged my whole friendliest of people I didn't know.

Still, glad to see another Blueprint member here!
I still remember you fine though
If I can remember right, we once talked about animes or something

Thanks for all the welcomes
As I said, once I get a better computer that won't crash TF2, I'll start playing on the servers, for now, you'll only see me on the forums (Or unless there could be Garry's Mod servers lol)

Last edited:

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom