Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed yet another lazytown update

sunstep

Truly Feared
Not have I doubled the length of the code, but I have tripled it. Apparently there was still a lot of space for fixes, improvements and additions.

So here we go:
v3
  • Corrected a typo at trap 3 & trap 5.
  • Clipped the floor at the spinner minigame because players were allegedly getting stuck on it.
  • Fixed Stalin from sending you out of the map.
  • Fixed being able to survive the last trap the entire time (you can still stand on the edge)
  • Fixed being able to place rtd buildings in minigames. (Thanks Berkey)
  • Improved wheel rework v2: reworked it again.
  • Added a new secret.
  • Added an automode player detection system: server must have at least 10 players before being able to activate automode.
  • Made a few improvements in automode: For example fixed trap 3 from never activating.
  • Freerun & automode button can be +used now as well (Not applicable to Blackwonder).
  • Added a very little optimization in the map.
  • Time saving measure: 50 / 50 doors disabled on freerun.
  • When the motivator teleports a player back from the music room it will automatically pick a song.
  • That's all (for now?)

Download: https://github.com/sunstep/DRStrippers/blob/main/dr_lazytown_xmas/dr_lazytown_xmas.cfg

(Only cool people can access)

1629195430834.png

Last edited:

sunstep

Truly Feared
Since it was not added, I took my chance to quickly optimize the code a bit and remove unnecessary things from it.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom