Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Yeetoz's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeetoz

Scarcely Lethal
Username: Yeetoz

Name
Yeetoz

Your Age
14 (Will be 15 the Following Month aka September)

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year? Yes

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the forum guide on how to apply? Yes

If you have ever played on a Blackwonder server, you will have had a user profile automatically generated on tfstats.tf. Locate and link your tfstats profile here. 2531220 or https://tfstats.tf/player/2531220

Your SteamID2
[U:1:866378474]

Your DiscordID
Yeetoz#4982 (before the update with discord) Now it's just Yeetoz

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on, and which servers would you like to moderate?
I Usually Play on US Jailbreak For the Servers and I would Like to Moderate for the Blackwonder US Jailbreak server

Why would you like to become a moderator?
Well I Feel Like It's something I'm able to handle Pretty well And I Really want to See what I can do to Improve the server In General.

Do you know or have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you know or have spoken to
I've Spoken to Deitific Presence and Pienami (Not sure About Pie But I've Been In a server With Deitific at least a couple times and spoke to him there I guess)

How often do you play TF2?
Mostly Everyday When I'm not doing something

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
Depends on the Situation at hand If a Player Is saying something Like Slurs then It would be a Week mute/gag... If the Player is On Blu and Is lets say Massfreekilling That would be a Teamban for about a Week as well. If someone Is Micspamming I'll give them a Warning to stop before I have to take Action the Ideal time I think they should be muted for that Is about Possibly Around to 6 Hours

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
Nope I'm all good with saying what I needed to be said. Although there Is one thing I am In the EST Time zone so I could Moderate at These Times Most likely 8-10 or Possibly 8-12 hours It usually switches depending how Motivated I am that day

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

seraphina

woman
Staff Member
Admin
Hi, just gonna go over your application real quick.

1690247640175.png

Plenty of playtime, active sessions
Chatlogs are relatively clean, but rather unkind at times

No bans
No recent commblocks
3 total teambans, and the most recent was applied 72 days ago.
1 recent discord gag, applied 3 days ago.
1690309776827.png
1690309755231.png

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
Depends on the Situation at hand If a Player Is saying something Like Slurs then It would be a Week mute/gag... If the Player is On Blu and Is lets say Massfreekilling That would be a Teamban for about a Week as well. If someone Is Micspamming I'll give them a Warning to stop before I have to take Action the Ideal time I think they should be muted for that Is about Possibly Around to 6 Hours
You have a good start here but this section is still lacking. Since you'd be enforcing general server rules in addition to the various jailbreak-specific rules, this means you should be expanding a lot more here. You're more than welcome to edit your application to include the missing information.

That's all from me. Thanks!

Yeetoz

Scarcely Lethal
also Now for the Punishing aspect of things and whatnot So Usually Here's My Ladder since I guess that's How it follows
3 Warnings>30 Minute Punishment>40 Minute Punishment>50 Minute Punishment>1 Hour Punishment >2 Hour Punishment>3 Hour>4 Hour>1 week Punishment >2 week>3 week>4 week>1 month Punishment>2 month>3 month>4 month>Permeant
(Apologies if this took long to reply to I didn't have the Motivation to make a Ladder then.)

Jermbo

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Hello Yeetoz!

I got a chance to play with you, you seem a decent player on the guard and prisoner side. I don't have a problem with you, although, you were punished by Jim for lr denial which was last month on the 6th which isn't a good thing to see. Also, I just notice that you got a server ban by 10k a couple of days ago for Mass Burger King as well.
1694844190355.png

With that, good luck. However for me -Support.

crikey

Legendary
Staff Member

crikey

Hello Yeetoz.

Unfortunately, we have decided to not go ahead with your application at this time. Due to your less than favourable punishments logs, and your inability to not get punished while having an active application, we have decided you are not a good fit for the staff team. This is because it isn't a good look if a staff member has a tendency to break the rules, especially on a game mode like jailbreak when they are supposed to be enforcing them.

Thank you for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom