Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined yaboyicy's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

yaboyicy

Username: yaboyicy

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:569322331

Who has punished you?
CONSOLE

Why were you punished?
Aimbot Detected (CMSP) | Weapon: tf_weapon_syringegun_medic

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Well I was standing at blue team's spawn gate as the round started, the match up was Spy v. Medic. I stood inside of a few other teammates just crowding up and I clicked one single time with the syringe gun and before the projectile could even pop out I was perma banned for aimbot. I saw that the ban appeals today have all been related to the similar issue of randomly being popped while using something random like the Holiday Punch or Eyelander. Was playing with friends for little over an hour, hope this finds you all well! Thanks.

yaboyicy

Why is it you think this? I had 3 friends who were playing with me in the same classwars game during the time I got banned. None of us use cheating software at all, I only fired the syringe gun into blue teams spawn as the round started. The only thing that comes to mind that may have triggered something is shooting at invis spies as I was going to spam syringes into the blue teams spawn, and the blue team were all spies cloaking. I have had a load of fun playing on your classwars server the last few days and I would really love to continue playing with my friends.

Tanaka

Benedevil,

My name is Tanaka and I am one of the aforementioned friends that yaboyicy mentioned in his previous reply. I am writing to you today, not only as his friend, but as someone who witnessed the ban firsthand. I hope to support his case as well as provide additional information that will hopefully persuade you from evoking this permanent ban against him.

Yaboyicy, myself, and two other friends were playing on Class Wars on May 5, 2021 around 1:00 PM (PST). I was so pleased to have them join the server and to introduce them to one of my favorite, and most unique, game modes in TF2. I have spent many, many hours and days playing on this server and to share this experience with others made me so happy.

Unfortunately, the fun came to an end when yaboyicy suddenly left the server during a Medic vs. Spy matchup on Stage 1 Dustbowl. I remember this specifically because the four of us were in a voice call on Discord. I also recall being annoyed that I was on BLU (Spy Team) after the teams got scrambled. Our other friend and myself, were on BLU while Yaboyicy and our other friend were on RED (Medic Team).

When the incident occurred during the pre-game setup, the medics were standing next to the spawn door taunting the spies with their syringe guns. As you know, this is very typical pre-game behavior and nothing out of the ordinary, then yaboyicy suddenly left. Once he explained what happened, we were all confused and dumbfounded as to why he got banned.

We have been friends with him for a significant amount of time and have played countless games together. The thought of yaboyicy cheating has never once entered our minds. In fact, we have purposefully and willingly kicked endless cheaters and bots from both Casual and MVM. Yaboyicy is generally one of the first people to call a vote for a bot/cheater, or directly contact a player if he is suspicious of their gameplay. As a friend group, we strongly disapprove of cheaters and bots and we will either kick or leave a game entirely if the cheater cannot be kicked.

At the time this thread was created, we were hopeful that his appeal, like many others on this portion of the forum, would be approved and we could go on and continue to play Class Wars together. Unfortunately, this does not appear to be the case. I implore you to please review my reply and reconsider his ban. He is an upstanding person and player and I would truly hate to see him be punished for doing nothing wrong.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration. If you require any additional information from myself, or the other friends who were there on the day of his ban, please do not hesitate to ask.

Sincerely,

Tanaka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 8)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom