Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined ya_played_yourself's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

ya_played_yourself

User name: ya_played_yourself

Name
ya_played_yourself (Raffi)

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_1:1:438140554

Your DiscordID
non#8772

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I usually play on 2fort servers that aren't blackwonder, and tfdb easy dodgeball blackwonder servers along with wave and advanced now and then, I sometimes play on MvM x100 Blw as well. I would like to moderate easy dodgeball servers as I spend most of my time on that server (specifically 85.117.240.7:27125 Easy Dodgeball US)

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I would like to become a moderator for 2 reasons. 1. I would like to get some experience off of moderating a server, if I ever applied, for example, MaxDB I would have some experience. 2. I am tired of having to join a Blw server after a hard day and be greeted by a hacker/exploiter/abuser. Yes, I have not had many encounters, but when it happens they ruin it for all, even though these people never get what they want, they always ruin the fun from the game. It isn't fun having to play with an inconsiderate person that won't even listen to the others.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play?
School days: 4 PM -until I feel like going to sleep PST/PDT. Weekdays: I'm not sure about weekdays (always random)

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Easy Dodgeball servers:

-Hacker/Cheater/Exploit: Try to get sense into said person / warn -> Kick -> 1h ban -> 1d ban -> 3d ban -> 1w ban -> 1 month ban -> permaban
-Offensive/sexual image/Conscientious objector: Warn -> 1w Spray ban -> perma spray ban
-Offensive/Innapropriate behaviour: Warn -> 1h ban -> 1d ban -> 3/4d ban -> 1w ban -> permaban
-Stealing: Warn -> Kill -> 1h ban -> 1d ban -> 2d ban -> 5d ban -> 1w ban -> 1month ban -> 1y ban -> permaban
-Long orbit: Warn -> Kill -> 1h ban -> 1d ban -> 2d ban -> 3d ban -> 1w ban -> permaban
-Advertising/Micspam: Warn -> 1h mute -> 1d mute -> permamute
-Abusing calladmin command: Warn -> 1h mute -> 1d mute -> 1w mute -> 1month mute -> permamute
-Revealing undercover admin: Warn -> 1d mute/ban -> 3d mute/ban -> 1w mute/ban -> permamute/ban

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
Yes, I understand that if I will be an admin I must lose my habit of stealing the rocket. I will try my best to fight the urge and if I feel like I can't fight it in time I'll either delete my application or if I was accepted, ask another admin to take away my role as an admin. Also, I do tend to write in my free time, so some days I don't join

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes, I speak French hence me going to a French immersion school

Last edited:

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Hi, please read this thread and update your application as it is incomplete in this state.
Thanks!

ya_played_yourself

Hi, please read this thread and update your application as it is incomplete in this state.
Thanks!
i added which server i would like to moderate, if there is something else i have missed please tell me

Peter

Australium
Staff Member
Admin
You should expand on your punishment section using other applications as inspiration (don't copy):
You should also try and go through your application and correct some errors to prove you are serious about your application.
Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
Yes, I understand that if I will be an admin I must lose my habit of stealing the rocket. I will try my best to fight the urge and if I feel like I can't fight it in time I'll either delete my application or if I was accepted, ask another admin to take away my role as admin
Speaking of serious, this isn't the type of attitude a staff member should have and you should try and stop rule breaking before continuing to pursue a place on the staff team (even though I appreciate your honesty).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom