Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted y3p's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konny

Notably Dangerous

Konny

User name: y3p

Name
;)

Your Age

Your SteamID

Your DiscordID
Y3p#3215

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
The servers I will play on to a day to day basis is the AUS high-tower server, AUS dodgeball, and AUS 2fort. I would like to moderate these servers. (if I can only moderate one i prefer high-tower). On my last application I said I haven't played much Blackwonder, since then I have been playing black-wonder every time I play tf2 because i am chasing after this moderator role. I am also happy to expand what Blackwonder servers I play on, however the servers I play on mainly depends on what people there are as I love close/fun communities and plan to help build one. I plan to keep playing Blackwonder and I believe this won't change.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I would love to become a moderator to build my leadership role and to learn how to deal with difficult people as to train how i act in the future. This is mainly to build character and to become a better person in general. I will treat all matters as professionally as i can to improve my skills. I would also like to become moderator to fill in my spare time, and to be a perfect hobby. I also believe my age does not matter as i am as mature as i can be in all situations and won't affect in game interactions as i know how to control myself even with admin powers. I am also ready to adapt to any rules you may have, and i will be happy to read/learn all of them to perform the best i can be at all times. I also love the satisfaction of banning people who think it's smart to cheat, or to think its a good idea to be a mic spammer.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play?
I am available to play on 90% of days, this means i will be on almost every weekday and i will be on during the weekends. I have no specific hours and i will be on when i am needed.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
For each server and general rules, I will punish based on whichever rules there are, for mic spammers it will be a temporary mute: 1 hour > 2 hours > 24 hours > 1 week > 1 year > permanent. For racism and offensive to other players: 1 day > 1 week > 1 year > permanent. Cheaters i will permanently ban no matter the offence. Text spamming: 1 hour gag > 5 hour gag > 1 day gag > 1 week gag > 1 year gag > permanent. !calladmin abuse: 1 hour ban > 5 hours ban > 1 week ban > 5 weeks ban > 1 year ban > permanent. inappropriate sprays: Permanent spray ban. Exploiting glitches: 1 hour ban > 1 week ban > 5 weeks ban > 1 year ban > permanent ban. Advertising cheats/software: Permanent mute/gag. Afk for more then 2 rounds or a few minutes: kick. Talking over others: 1 hour mute > 5 hours mute > 1 day mute > 1 week mute > 5 weeks mute > 1 year mute > Permanent mute.

For the high-tower/2fort servers if someone is spawn-camping i will warn them first, then slay them. If they continue this i will ban them for a hour then > 1 day > 1 week. If they still spawn-camp in the future it will be a permanent ban. This will of course change depending on what rules you have on with banning/muting people. As i have mentioned before, I am happy to change/learn on how i approach things and more than happy to change for the better.

For the dodge-ball server, If someone is orbiting the ball and doesn't allow others to play the game i will warn them. If they keep orbiting preventing others from playing i will slay them, then i would ban for 2 hours > 1 day > 1 week > 1 year > Permanent. Since there are no other rules to brake in dodge ball this will be all worth mentioning.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
Since last application, i do have a microphone and am willing to talk. My last application was only denied because i did not play Blackwonder that much, however every day the past month (with few exceptions) I have only been playing black wonder which has made me love the server even more. This has made me more serious about getting a moderator role. my chat logs and bans/mutes are good and i always try to help people I always plan to obey the rules which i believe would make me a good moderator. Thanks for your time.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Last edited:

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
To be clear. The application prior application was promptly closed due to your game time. That app was made 20 days ago.

Also, we permanently ban cheaters.

We can leave this app open for the normal time, based on game time

Jack.

uɐᴉlɐɹʇsn∀
Staff Member
G'day Y3p.
You're applying for all the servers that I moderate, so naturally I'm gonna leave my two cents worth here.
I've seen you around on AUS Hightower and Dodgeball. You're quiet and I've only spoken to you once or twice. To be honest the only reason I know who you are is because of your previous application. It's good to see you're a donor though.

I couldn't find any bans, teambans or comms against you, and your chatlogs seem okay to me.

There are a few issues that I would like to make apparent.
- Your playtime is still a little low, standing at 1 day and 10 hours. Of your playtime only around an hour and a half has been spent on AUS Jailbreak, a server you're applying for.
- I recommend proof reading your application as there are some glaring spelling and grammatical issues.
- Your punishment section is a bit lacking, although I won't be going through that as I'm still fairly new and not 100% confident enough to correct punishments and rules.

I recommend you have a look at some previously accepted applications to get an idea of the standard we're looking for here at Blackwonder.

Thank you for reading, good luck and have a nice day.
-Foxsera

Konny

Notably Dangerous

Konny

Thanks all for the kind words and help. I have looked at past applications that have been accepted and changed mine accordingly.
Thanks.
Edit: i have made major changes to my application.

Last edited:

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I would like to welcome you to the team, to moderate the follow servers. I'll be sending you a message on Discord shortly. Please review that.
BlackWonder AUS | Dodgeball
BlackWonder AUS | Hightower | No Carts
BlackWonder AUS | 2Fort

Jack.

uɐᴉlɐɹʇsn∀
Staff Member
Welcome to the AUS Staff team!

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Nice to see a new addition! welcome to the team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom