Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined y3p's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konny

Notably Dangerous

Konny

User name: y3p

Name
;)

Your Age

Your SteamID

Your DiscordID
Y3p#3215

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
The servers i will play on to a day to day basis is the high-tower server, as I have not played back-wonder all that much however, this will change. High-tower is a map i would play on and the server host doesn't matter, bunny-co/black-wonder. This will change on what server i get admin on, and whatever server it is i will go on that server mainly. This is the first server i have applied for and i plan for it to be the last. I am happy to expand what black-wonder servers i play on, however the servers i play on mainly depends on what people there are as i love close/fun communities and plan to help build one.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I would love to become a moderator to build my leadership role and to learn how to deal with difficult people as to train how i act in the future. This is mainly to build character and to become a better person in general. I will treat all matters as professionally as i can to improve my skills. I would also like to become moderator to fill in my spare time, and to be a perfect hobby. I also believe my age will not matter as i am as mature as i can be in all situations and wont affect in game interactions as i know how to control myself even with admin powers. I am also ready to adapt to any rules you may have, and i will be happy to read/learn all of them to perform the best i can at all times.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play?
I am available to play weekends, and most of the time after 4pm. I do have other commitments like school and sports but this wont ever lead me to ditch the server. I will be on at least three times a week not including weekends as i will be on both days at least once.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
I will punish based on whichever rules there are, for mic spammers it will be a temporary mute or permanent if they do it multiple times. Cheaters i will temporary ban and ban permanently next time they cheat. This will of course change depending on what rules you have on with banning/muting people. As i have mentioned before, I am happy to change/learn on how i approach things and more then happy to change for the better.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
Some important information is that i do not have a microphone, however this will not stop me from doing anything that other moderators cannot do, and wont affect communication as i will try to stay on the discord as much as possible. My name is pronounced *yep* as many people say *y 3 p*.

Last edited:

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
It has come to our attention that you do not regularly play on the servers. Please re-apply after you have committed to wanting to play on blackwonder. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom